Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

War Within Hype Thread (You Must Prepare)

duhadventure

1 minute ago, YellowVolt said:

Yes, there is simply the possibility it is no more then a placeholder, but I feel like this would be more accurate regardless; Phobos is an asteroid, not a planet. Mars would be better suite to host the desert themed tileset.

True, but I highly doubt that DE would be willing to rework all the lore and voice lines for this reason. It would make alot more sense that the phobos stayed grineer.

15 hours ago, Pogomonster said:

The starchart looks awesome, now I'm more hyped more than ever. Hopefully it'll come either Thursday or Friday.

It  must come Friday because tennocon is saturday and they don't work on weekends. They are going to have their hands full for the next few days and they are better of putting it sooner because of tennocon preparation.

On 7/2/2016 at 8:09 PM, Momo93 said:

Delivering U19 in 3 parts was DE's worst idea so far. I'd rather wait for the whole thing instead of waiting major update times for each small part....

They have TennoCon to worry about now, I expect them to delay the update.

From what I've seen Specters of the Rail seems to be the bulk of U19. Lunaro adds the sport, War Within adds the quest and warframe, Specters of the Rail adds everything else. In the past, major whole number updates weren't that big. In fact, until Update 5.0 every patch was called Update <whole number>. These three updates should have been called 19, 20, and 21. War Within alone is enough for a major numbered update, come on.

edit: tried to count all the updates, but I got lost at around what would be Update 300 during U15.

Edited by Kethus

On 02/07/2016 at 7:22 AM, PastorSsemper said:

One should always never plan anything around WF time tables. I don't think they have ever released anything on time. If one has not noticed already, with each passing year releases of updates etc are getting longer and longer with this one being over 6 months since U18. It should come next week before tenno con but if not then I would just wait till the very end of the month as the 3rd installment will be delayed as well. 

It's actually over 7 now.

On 2.7.2016 at 10:21 AM, Tymerc said:

I'm perfectly fine with them taking their time. I never want to see them looking like they've had next to no sleep and are on the verge of collapsing ever again. 

they will not, anyway, they know how to care about themselves and their job, we dont need to k a ))

Okay, we all know by now that the Keys will become Projections, it brings a few questions about the Void Towers and the Tenno:

Void Keys... the only Void keys mentioned in the game were the jAnus Key of Vor and that Stalker knows how to make them in the Second Dream.

Before SotR, we could see them being used to find where the Orokin Ships are hidden in the Void and that the enemy could use them to find the ships as well.

But now... what will their importance be? A Coordinate that only the Corpus and Grineer use because we already know where every Orokin Tower is?

Something else:

Spoiler

No word on the Defensive Sentinel yet. People seem to have forgotten about it.

6 minutes ago, mob9221 said:

All muslims are celebrating eid after fasting for one month. Specters of the rail would be a gift if its today(atleast i hope its today). Come on DE you got this :)

Its not today its the first part of the update tomorrow

with this update the relationship between Void key and void is broken, now we have casual tears and projection that give forms for objects. they need to rewrite how someone can enter the void like greener or coprus do, like :"they opened a tear in the dimesion! it connets to void go close it tenno" i think. maybe instead of void keys now corpus and greener will have scissors :D

27 minutes ago, Sirfol said:

they need to rewrite how someone can enter the void like greener or coprus do

Projections and keys can exist side by side. When they first talked about blowing up the Void it seemed a lot like they implied that the Sentients were about to literally destroy it, but somehow failed and made the dimension splurge its contents all over the system. What I expect from SotR is an story driven event that explains why we can no longer use void keys to access new Towers in the Void, but instead are able to use Quantum Projections to seal the tears that are forming all over the system.

Spoiler

I'm relatively sure we'll get at least some story with the update, if not because of the massive change in how we access the Void, then at least for the reason of why we must close those tears and what we have to fight while doing so.