Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

War Within Hype Thread (You Must Prepare)

duhadventure

4 hours ago, ArcaHUN said:

Let's just say this is a fantasy game. You know, psysics here are thrown out of the window, and that is awesome

Not thrown out the window; Gently pushed aside when convenient~ 

7 hours ago, Aekhon said:

I'm kinda torn on that lore-wise.  Obviously they can code the game so that there's no killing of operators (and I agree that showing off operators would be cool), but from a lore standpoint, that's a really big risk for any Tenno to take.  Think of how many enemies the Tenno have and what they would do if they learned that Tenno were walking around in public without their warframes.

From the perspective of the rest of the galaxy, There is no link between the Tenno and the Warframes.  Lotus, Stalker, Alas V and us are the only ones that know the Warframes are meat puppets.

10 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

From the perspective of the rest of the galaxy, There is no link between the Tenno and the Warframes.  Lotus, Stalker, Alas V and us are the only ones that know the Warframes are meat puppets.

Suppose so, but I bet everyone will find it weird how apparently every frame got a children protégé that appeared from nowhere.

7 hours ago, GhostLacuna said:

well unless my operator walks itself into a blender. So it stops taking up space in my liset. I wont care.

I already know all the "dialogue" in the war within quest. now it just remains to see how much it mess up the game for the rest of you.

Personally the second dream burned me enough that the only reason i would ever complete war within. is if DE release a quest to permanently remove operators that has war within as a prerequirement.

as it has been stated, DE will not change the lore because some people are still whining, and you can turn their pop ups off yah know, 

12 minutes ago, Berserkerkitten said:

Ugh, I just hope this doesn't turn into another broken game mode, which requires us to farm and rank up a ton of R10 operator mods. I wanna play Warframe, not space child simulator.

probably not, and i'm pretty sure w could make void shields and use void lazeers on almost everything 

Edited by (XB1)Solargeo

8 hours ago, GhostLacuna said:

well unless my operator walks itself into a blender. So it stops taking up space in my liset. I wont care.

I already know all the "dialogue" in the war within quest. now it just remains to see how much it mess up the game for the rest of you.

Personally the second dream burned me enough that the only reason i would ever complete war within. is if DE release a quest to permanently remove operators that has war within as a prerequirement.

The 'dialogue' is more or less false info put there by DE. However, I can see some similarities from the trailers and the script. Either way, I wouldn't be to confident of that fact.

Second, Operators won't ever be removed. It's part of the game now, and it won't be removed. Hate all you want, but no amount of whining will remove what exists, and will exist as long as the game exists.

9 minutes ago, PrVonTuckIII said:

Next week at the absolute earliest, but we're all expecting (and hoping) for early August, so that it's bug-free.

I don't think such a thing exists in this game. At least not in a new update for sure.
They always take their time, delay everything by days/weeks so the new content can be "bug-free" in their understanding. And then you log in and find 8 bugs/glitches in half a minute.

Just now, ShadowFox14 said:

I don't think such a thing exists in this game. At least not in a new update for sure.
They always take their time, delay everything by days/weeks so the new content can be "bug-free" in their understanding. And then you log in and find 8 bugs/glitches in half a minute.

I should have said, 'relatively' bug-free.

Hmmmm, mountains to big to be Venusian, Mars doesn't have much in the way of snow outside of the caps. That must mean. . . Earth? Don't tell me old pal John is gonna try and pull a Norgay/Clinton? Be hard-pressed to pull that off, specially after so long in the ole somatic coffin. Wonder if we'll find the secret genetic lab  of an extremely intelligent but emotionally and socially dead Emperor buried underneath it?

57 minutes ago, Cephalon_Ordis said:

before the end of july

(that's their goal)

According to Rebecca or Steve that's their deadline. Around the end of July I think is what they said.

I think they said it when Angry Joe interviewed them.

edit: might have been one of the questions at Tennocon

Edited by Madway7

I've already unlock some of Ordan Karris messages...
But, for what i've seen (and understand)... "The War Within" could have many significations...

A war between the queens.
A war between Tennos (Tennos VS Their "master", Teshin)
A war between Warframes and Operators (Imagine that our Warframe is control by someone else !)
A war between Stalker and Sentients
A war between Ordan Karris (I don't say the popular name, no spoiler) and his own memory (and his past life).

And... Maybe all of that in the same time ?

All of that ideas have pass throught my mind... Maybe i'm just crazy...

So something just occurred to me as I going through Ordan Karris' audio logs and couldn't help but be curious over this 'red vial' mentioned that bestows 'immortality'. Then I recalled this:

YEq4PJy.jpg

Could be nothing, but can't help but notice the shape of the pool as well. All I know is

this doesn't look grineer.

22 minutes ago, SanguineSavant said:

So something just occurred to me as I going through Ordan Karris' audio logs and couldn't help but be curious over this 'red vial' mentioned that bestows 'immortality'. Then I recalled this:

YEq4PJy.jpg

Could be nothing, but can't help but notice the shape of the pool as well. All I know is

this doesn't look grineer.

Doesn't really look Orokin either, unfortunately.

1 hour ago, PrVonTuckIII said:

The 'dialogue' is more or less false info put there by DE. However, I can see some similarities from the trailers and the script. Either way, I wouldn't be to confident of that fact.

Second, Operators won't ever be removed. It's part of the game now, and it won't be removed. Hate all you want, but no amount of whining will remove what exists, and will exist as long as the game exists.

the dialogue fit with how bad the writing for second dream was, no matter how true or false it end up being.

it fit the whole teen drama thing perfectly. i doubt they can make i worst in the actual quest.

i will never do the quest so all the operator will ever amount to is annoying the hell out of me. i have zero need for a worthless npc and since focus is still in early alpha there is no reason to even use them.