The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Star Chart 3.0 Bugs [Megathread]

[DE]Taylor

The Mars Junction is bugged aswell. I helped a friend do all the things needed to beat the junction once we did all the things need it wouldnt let us go to the junction to beat it (yes he was in a single player lobby by his self) so there for he cant go to mars and he cant get the new segment needed to refine relics please fix asap

I've been noticing something as of recent around 10:00 PM PST, When ever i head to the starchart to go to a mission. It auto starts it like not even looking for a public game nada, this hasn't really happened before since of the update but now its become a major bug and an annoying one at that. Before people label it as "Its your internet connection" no it isn't since i was in a team speak with some friends and no one went robot mode. Don't know what the cause of the issue is but it seems to be maybe a major matchmaking problem or something on the UI side of things

Hello,

Recently I've tried to complete the Saturn-Uranus junction. Now, you need to seal 3 neo fissures. I've sealed more than 3, but progress doesn't show up. Is there any way to fix this?

Sincerely,

Wobbonk

Uranus Junction is broken. One of the tasks ask to 'Seal 3 Neo Fissures', did it 2 times, and no progress was saved. Cant go to uranus before i do the junction, and the junction isnt working correctly. Annoys me as no progress can be made....

On 08/07/2016 at 10:02 AM, [DE]Taylor said:

Hotfix: Specters of the Rail 1

Changes/Fixes:

• Adjusted the position of the Tenno in the background of the Star Chart.
  • Completed nodes will now connection lines to Solar System shortcuts.
  • Removed the Natah and The Jordas Percept quests from Junctions as these are given out through server rewards.
  • Fixed an issue with the Vor’s Prize Junction task not being properly completed if the player elected to skip it.
  • Fixed aspect ratio of credits icon in junction rewards.
  • Fixed a display issue that would cause the Star Chart to appear incorrectly when playing with a 21:9 resolution.
  • Fixed an issue with players being able to load into Junctions after meeting the requirements but not having completed the previous node.

Hotfix:

• Fixed progression blocker due to ramp refusing to budge in Second Dream quest mission.

Hotfix: Specters of the Rail 2

I'm sorry about the delay in updating this thread. It's been an insane weekend filled with amazing fans and an incredible amount of feedback. To everyone who commented: thank you! We're working hard on another hotfix as we speak(type?).

Quoting this newly added hotfix info for visibilty.  

On 7/9/2016 at 7:56 PM, koalaburr said:

I'm having an issue where I've done multiple spy missions on Jupiter, solo and with teams, all successfully getting 3 extractions, but the Saturn Junction isn't updating that I've completed those missions.

Hey, DE! I've noticed several people reporting this bug.

Here was my experience: I ran two spy missions on Jupiter, both solo. The first, I completed all three data extractions but set off one alarm in one of the vaults. The second, I completed all three data extractions without setting off any alarms inside the vaults. When I did my first spy run, the junction requirement did not unlock. However, when I completed it again without setting off any alarms, it unlocked successfully.

It appears that the requirement is not only that you complete all three data extractions, but that you do so without setting off any of the alarms in the vaults. Perhaps it would be better to edit either the requirements or the description for the junction in order to make this more consistent. Thanks for all your hard work!

3 hours ago, Xavier_Rayne said:

Hey, DE! I've noticed several people reporting this bug.

Here was my experience: I ran two spy missions on Jupiter, both solo. The first, I completed all three data extractions but set off one alarm in one of the vaults. The second, I completed all three data extractions without setting off any alarms inside the vaults. When I did my first spy run, the junction requirement did not unlock. However, when I completed it again without setting off any alarms, it unlocked successfully.

It appears that the requirement is not only that you complete all three data extractions, but that you do so without setting off any of the alarms in the vaults. Perhaps it would be better to edit either the requirements or the description for the junction in order to make this more consistent. Thanks for all your hard work!

Hey, this is a known bug! Some people can't even get it to unlock with a perfect run, so I hear. We're working on a fix. :) 

Thanks for your patience and your feedback!

Problem fixed ;) Ignore. Thank you so much DE :D

Hi DE,
I don't know if you are already aware of this bug but ... we are unable to complete the "Hidden Messages" quest due to the fact, that we are unable to select the mission on the node... It'll start the normal mission, which would be normally on the node. 
I would appreciate it if you would just look at the 2 following threads, which may contain more information. (I know... you are working very hard atm... but PLEASE just take 1 look)

This one is exatly the opposite:

Sincerly,

-a little frustrated tenno (but much more happier than before after seeing that you are still with us ;) )

Edit:

The hotfix, which came out like ... 3 mins ago fixed the problem :D Love you // YOU ARE ALLOWED TO IGNORE THIS POST !

Edited by BlankTheFirst

1 hour ago, [DE]Taylor said:

Hey, this is a known bug! Some people can't even get it to unlock with a perfect run, so I hear. We're working on a fix. :) 

Thanks for your patience and your feedback!

This is not fully true, the bug is a little more complicated it seems. I talked to someone from region chat about it who fully stealthed the Jupiter spy and couldn't do it. I on the other hand got it on my first try (also full stealth). It appeared that having matchmaking set to "friends only" triggered it to complete. The person from region chat tried it after I told him to switch matchmaking settings (just to try) and friends only worked instantly.

It could very well be something else but we don't have the ability to try it out multiple times so I'm just throwing this out there.

Also... Killing Phorid (Pluto > Eris junction) counts as the underlying boss and not Phorid itself.

Trying to do Saturn Junction and the (only) Spy mission on Jupiter refuses to register even though I've done it perfectly twice (no alarms).

Praise the Ivara Augment. Easy Mode.

Edited by RaikaZero

(Hope this place is the appropriate one)

When i open the starchart map using excalibur and using sevati sekhara (emblem part) both left and right, they both just got misplaced (perhaps other emblems can cause this too?). It's a minor bug, doesn't mean it will cause crash here

Some pics: (notice the sevati sekharas)

6058b0629a.jpg

82c12fdaa2.jpg

97234b90bf.jpg

it seems only excalibur occured to this. I don't know if this also happens to other warframes, as i just tested the same thing with nyx, chroma, mirage, limbo, and inaros only.

Resolution? it's borderless fullscreen, 1366x768 (approx.)

Edited by Killer-s-Eye
bold some words and change "happened" to "occured"

On 7/11/2016 at 7:29 AM, PsychedelicSnake said:

There currently seems to be no way to be able to select a regular mission node if that mission has an alert or invasion on top of it.

This.

Also can you change it back so that I can select the node without it automatically starting or going into matchmaking?

On 8.7.2016 at 10:19 PM, PippinSmith said:

after exiting the dojo (I think that's when it happened) the matchmaking part of my UI completely dissapeared, making it actually impossible to start any missions (could click on them, they didn't start), in an attempt to solve the issue I tried going to the dojo again, which got me stuck on an endless "Please Wait..." pop-up.

i still have to restart the game after each visit to a dojo - this makes "tradeframe" very very unpleasant. and it takes abot 5-7 "host mirgration erros" befor a regular mission starts.

On 7/10/2016 at 3:21 PM, Deviched said:

UI/Mission Bug: Phobos junction can't be completed. The Phobos Junction requirement "Seal 3 LITH FISSURES" never changes from 0 even if I do complete exactly a lith fissure.

Reveal hidden contents

QHCba4m.jpg

I have the same issue. I got 1/3 on lith fissures completed I have done about 10-15 lith fissures by now. What made the one that unlocked different idk.

I have all Eris nodes complete besides the Raid (inc both Corrupted Alad and Golem) but still can't put an extractor down there. No other planet with his problem, they all carried my completion and extractor availability over just fine.

Others have already mentioned this bug on a separate post, but I'm just gonna put it here too.

The R5 core packs in missions like Hieracon aren't stacking properly, the first set of cores would be normal, but then every set of cores afterwards won't be the actual amount shown.

The other day, I did a Hieracon run, got 3x R5 core packs, but in the end i only got 7 R5 cores.

Another thing is, the breach torpedoes of the grineer are bugged, once you get it you are stuck, it won't move, I had to abort missions so many times because of this bug.

Edited by super2sentai

The Phobos junction on Mars did not update for me doing Lith fissures on public matchmaking.  If I set it to friends only, however, the missions updated upon completion and allowed me to complete the junction.

Selected a void mission, cancelled, 'waiting for players' sound and flashing animation still playing. Queued another, same thing happened.

This continued even after going into and completing a different mission.

Edited by GaleSquid