Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Hell is Wrong with My Cat

DrakeRaids

To be honest, you were scanning the mobs for dna strands and whatnot, and that dna did get mixed together to form your kavat, unless you bought them from the shop. Each one is a bit different, kinda like kubrows are. Mine has the same face and ears as yours, but has what my friends call 'tentacle tails'. I don't know, maybe Ordis screwed up something in the incubator or something.

I still love my kavats and kubrows though.

tails and ears are random (like 6 types of tails and 2 of ears), so far i got 2 "earless" cats and 3 with lame tails, (like fishl/mermaid tails), unless (need to be tested) you use market shop codes (but im not going to pay plat for it and test)

I admit that the face is.... "cute", but as long as it preforms well it shouldn't matter... *whispers* "please get the witch armor for that thing" lol!  However, congrats on getting a kavat!  Still trying to get one... 25 scans and no DNA later... can't blame me for trying haha!

Edited by Btabc

3 minutes ago, DrakeRaids said:

I'm not sure I feel comfortable looking at it. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it. 

sell the prints and make another one?! 

prints are going for 100-200p generally, and there are people that like that head type (dunno why) 

it also helps it has yours has a nice colour theme. 

2 minutes ago, morningstar999 said:

sell the prints and make another one?! 

prints are going for 100-200p generally, and there are people that like that head type (dunno why) 

it also helps it has yours has a nice colour theme. 

Smeeta is the desirable one right? I may do that. 

49 minutes ago, DrakeRaids said:

I finished growing my Smeeta today. For context this is what I expected.

StarChart_Kavat_Archwing-Screenshots_3.j

This is what I got.

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/278478115343526792/07B8EE2D5103F00BEB9ED66E560357E1D729A511/

The hell is wrong with my cat. 

that is called marketing, dont espect the product to be 100% same as marketed, or maybe the cat in the pic is customized with armor and stuff...

Edited by -KyloRen-

That there is a rare Scottish Fold Boxer cross.  

They aren't too common, mainly because they look like they got their butts confused with their faces and people don't generally intentionally let them breed, but you have a 50/50 chance of it being fiercely loyal and lethal in battle, or it'll go off licking walls.