Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

this is getting old..

UniversalPixle

I'm sorry if I come off as abrasive, but why is this alert even a thing especially after this half-baked update, this is coming off as a joke and it's not even a good one, this mission is nothing more than pointless.

I can't be the only one who thinks that this is not a smart move considering the latest update, this alert comes as adding salt to the wounds.

sorry if you don't agree but I can't sit quietly anymore, this game is messing up at every point now, 

3 minutes ago, UniversalPixle said:

I'm sorry if I come off as abrasive, but why is this alert even a thing especially after this half-baked update, this is coming off as a joke and it's not even a good one, this mission is nothing more than pointless.

I can't be the only one who thinks that this is not a smart move considering the latest update, this alert comes as adding salt to the wounds.

sorry if you don't agree but I can't sit quietly anymore, this game is messing up at every point now, 

The Level 9999 alert? That was made by players at Tennocon lol (was there). Blame us not DE.

6 minutes ago, UniversalPixle said:

You are aware the alert was a fanmade joke from tennocon, right?

I'm not saying it wasn't amusing but I've been concerned about this game because of the last few updates being less than stellar and causing a lot of backlash and this just felt like all the concerns being written off.

I have been playing this game religiously since alpha, I see all of the cracks and that's why i'm concerned.

6 minutes ago, kubbi said:

I found entertaining. Would actually like to have it more often.

Not going to lie, it was fun the first run up until I found out that there was only a set amount of enemies in the mission. I completed using covert lethality and excal. Ran it a 2nd time to help some randoms but it got boring quick.

7 minutes ago, kubbi said:

I found entertaining. Would actually like to have it more often.

How about a timed Exterminate with invincibility? That could be fun

13 minutes ago, UniversalPixle said:

this is coming off as a joke and it's not even a good one, this mission is nothing more than pointless.

3 minutes ago, UniversalPixle said:

I'm not saying it wasn't amusing but I've been concerned about this game because of the last few updates being less than stellar and causing a lot of backlash and this just felt like all the concerns being written off.

I have been playing this game religiously since alpha, I see all of the cracks and that's why i'm concerned.

But... you just did ._.

5 minutes ago, UniversalPixle said:

A few bugs, that will get fixed by the next hotfix !!! They have ruined the game kappa ;/

Any mission that can make anyone giggle from the beginning to end is something we should demand DE do it more often, we need something that can refresh us from time to time :>

Advice, counter the forums salts with increased sugar in your daily intakes (food/ drink), do it before you play the game or come to forums, it will help a lot :D

Ask DE to not release unfinished update no matter what the community says, even if DE themselves said they would release it in X days, ask them to DElay, DE don't need this type of drama, it will hurt them more and more in the future :/ 

Edited by Prinny13

I found this alert funny and didn't require much effort to do.
It was way more annoying to keep up with air support than bother with enemies.
Also having a Stalker level 10004 chasing after you for a damn 6 minutes was pretty funny.
As he decided to show up after me on that very alert.

38 minutes ago, UniversalPixle said:

Depending on who you ask literally every update has been "Less then stellar" and causes a lot of backlash. So nothing new there.

I don't see how a one of alert is harmful in the slightest.

I went in that alert randomly by clicking on a 9 - 14 mission and had a lot of fun doing it, also the reward is quite good, 70k credit for 5 minutes is quite insane for a low level ^^

I was in a group of really high levels and they were having fun too even through they were not able to kill ennemies ^^

25 minutes ago, StinkyPygmy said:

Depending on who you ask literally every update has been "Less then stellar" and causes a lot of backlash. So nothing new there.

I don't see how a one of alert is harmful in the slightest.

okay I see where i made the mistake, i wasn't as clear as i should have been, what i meant was, the reworks from the lunaro update made a lot of people mad, now with this update people are mad about the nullifiers and in my case the relics seeming a little rushed, it just felt like the alert was basically a "sorry you feel that way but we don't care) kind of update, but that was before i knew it was community made.