The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So, The War Within is the "End" of July. (or "soon" tm?)

achromos

So, that means July 27-29 likely, right?  Just got done watching the angry joe interview.  Is there still a chance for a July 20-22 Release?

Note: I can wait, not looking to rush anything.  DE is so awesome! This topic is just out of pure curiosity and a part of that curiosity warranted a straw pole:

http://www.strawpoll.me/10727441

Edited by achromos

3 minutes ago, NightBlitz said:

it could happen, but if it means getting it without the current issues sorted out and it bringing extra issues....then id certainly rather wait

With the "seemingly" daily Hot fixes, I'd imagine it would be a serviceable game by next week easily.

Just now, xBLACKC0REx said:

what hotfixes? the once wich fixed nothing last night? well then dream on i say August

They might not have fixed the things that you, or a lot of people wanted but the whole thing is that SoTR has massive changes and I believe 70% of U19 as a update at a whole.  Lunaro being 10% and War Within being 20% of the bulk content.

I believe that with the work they've been putting into it daily though, and DE's track record to pull all nighters that it wont stay this way for long.

Considering how much effort is going into creating hotfixes and how much seems left to do, I highly doubt we will see TWW by the end of THIS month.

Keep in mind, the AJS interview was done at Tennocon and this was immediately after SotR update dropped and the full scope of how numerous the bugs were was clear.

Hope as always for a release at the end of this month, but realistically problably the end of August at the earliest.

With the game still plagued with basic bugs, I just hope they don't say any date at all, like ever, they should just keep their mouths shut and release it when its ready, after it has been tested past login screen, thought through and the basic gamebreaking crap has been fixed. Even if its december.

Edited by nms.

3 minutes ago, nms. said:

With the game still plagued with basic bugs, I just hope they don't say any date at all, like ever, they should just keep their mouths shut and release it when its ready, after it has been tested past login screen and all the gamebreaking crap has been fixed. Even if its december.

Truth spoken *cheers* better no TWW in the next months then a versions wich bugs even harder as it bugs right now.

Edited by xBLACKC0REx

On 7/14/2016 at 4:33 AM, LegionCynex said:

Yeah, if we're lucky we'll get War Within 20th-22nd, if we're unlucky 27th-29th

Hope we get lucky this week, being honest?  DE is doing so awesome with the hotfixes.  I can barely contain my hype :C

While hotfixes are good and all to fix any broken features and bugs, it's not a great long term plan since it'll just give them more work and the inevitable delays we get with the new content.

Don't rush them, they already self imposed the rush onto themselves and we got a terrible mess that was Specters of the Rails(before hotfixes).