Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[KAVAT] Is there rare Kavat ?

SaamSaam

1 hour ago, Mergo537 said:

It pains me seeing the exact kavat I have been unsuccessfully breeding for. But damn it looks great.

Thanks man, actually I have no templates, but if you want him add me to friends an I'll give you imprints.

I've been wondering if my kavat's worth anything..

When I try to trade and show them my kavat (colored and than not colored) I just get a "it's a normal one, no one wants it"... I just feel bad. I want your opinion if possible :(

Colored:

r4N83I0.jpg

Natural (Not Colored):

CPdJhE0.jpg

On 7/12/2016 at 2:41 PM, THEBOX96 said:

There are 3 types of tails: the koi tail, the feather like one and the spear one.

There are also 3 types of ears: the long (the most comon), the grennier hyeka ears and also a médium size ear.

eyes colors seams like the most comon is white, and blue being one of the rare.

theres way more than 3. its more like 9 different types

Spoiler

JLERIwN.png

The rarest of the rare! Pitch black body!

But in all seriousness, the bug that lets you use a Kubrow and Kavat imprint to make one seriously messed up pet is what will result in the rarest pets.

DE said that they will fix the bug that lets you make them, but is actually allowing people to keep their abominations. So if you guys want a truly rare pet then get in and make one because there will never be an option to make them again.

Edited by HerpDerpy

1 hour ago, HerpDerpy said:
  Hide contents

JLERIwN.png

The rarest of the rare! Pitch black body!

But in all seriousness, the bug that lets you use a Kubrow and Kavat imprint to make one seriously messed up pet is what will result in the rarest pets.

DE said that they will fix the bug that lets you make them, but is actually allowing people to keep their abominations. So if you guys want a truly rare pet then get in and make one because there will never be an option to make them again.

which fur pattern though?

Edited by Nijyumensou