Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Steam Workshop TennoGen: Next Round Decided July 20!

19 minutes ago, Cardinax said:

All the Graxx and Voljnik skins would be greatly appreciated (at least by me). Maybe update Frost Graxx and Nova Graxx in game to their new names?

I own both the Graxx Frost and the Voljnik Frost. We need the both full set's in-game

I just realized this, are Wukong and Nezha are eligible for Steam Workshop? they are made under certain contract isn't it? What are the odds that Changyou won't allow it because any content made through steam workshop won't be available to the players on China?

Just now, Rekkou said:

I just realized this, are Wukong and Nezha are eligible for Steam Workshop? they are made under certain contract isn't it? What are the odds that Changyou won't allow it because any content made through steam workshop won't be available to the players on China?

Yea they are, and no they are not under a certain contract

1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

A quick note here for those who are working on TennoGen items.

We are deciding the next round of content on July 20th!

Please have anything submitted to the Steam Workshop by then if you wish for it to be included in this round.

Thanks!

Why must I be a lowly console peasant? Please tell me that some progress has been made to get this on consoles. Please? Any progress will do, even the smallest amount... Please? *cries self to sleep*

25 minutes ago, (PS4)Happy_Penguin12 said:

Why must I be a lowly console peasant? Please tell me that some progress has been made to get this on consoles. Please? Any progress will do, even the smallest amount... Please? *cries self to sleep*

@[DE]Rebeccaactually said at Tennocon that things have been more or less worked out and we would see things in a few months.  She wasn't sure on the time line.  It sounded like we wouldn't see all of the older offerings, but a subset of them.

1 minute ago, (PS4)Loki1211 said:

@[DE]Rebeccaactually said at Tennocon that things have been more or less worked out and we would see things in a few months.  She wasn't sure on the time line.  It sounded like we wouldn't see all of the older offerings, but a subset of them.

*cries self awake with joy* Thank you for this glorious news!