Jump to content
Temporary sub-forum for Update 30: Call of the Tempestarii ×

Steam Workshop TennoGen: Next Round Decided July 20!


Recommended Posts

A quick note here for those who are working on TennoGen items.

We are deciding the next round of content on July 20th!

Please have anything submitted to the Steam Workshop by then if you wish for it to be included in this round.

Thanks!

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Cardinax said:

All the Graxx and Voljnik skins would be greatly appreciated (at least by me). Maybe update Frost Graxx and Nova Graxx in game to their new names?

I own both the Graxx Frost and the Voljnik Frost. We need the both full set's in-game

Link to post
Share on other sites

I just realized this, are Wukong and Nezha are eligible for Steam Workshop? they are made under certain contract isn't it? What are the odds that Changyou won't allow it because any content made through steam workshop won't be available to the players on China?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Rekkou said:

I just realized this, are Wukong and Nezha are eligible for Steam Workshop? they are made under certain contract isn't it? What are the odds that Changyou won't allow it because any content made through steam workshop won't be available to the players on China?

Yea they are, and no they are not under a certain contract

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

A quick note here for those who are working on TennoGen items.

We are deciding the next round of content on July 20th!

Please have anything submitted to the Steam Workshop by then if you wish for it to be included in this round.

Thanks!

 

Why must I be a lowly console peasant? Please tell me that some progress has been made to get this on consoles. Please? Any progress will do, even the smallest amount... Please? *cries self to sleep*

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, (PS4)Happy_Penguin12 said:

Why must I be a lowly console peasant? Please tell me that some progress has been made to get this on consoles. Please? Any progress will do, even the smallest amount... Please? *cries self to sleep*

@[DE]Rebeccaactually said at Tennocon that things have been more or less worked out and we would see things in a few months.  She wasn't sure on the time line.  It sounded like we wouldn't see all of the older offerings, but a subset of them.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, (PS4)Loki1211 said:

@[DE]Rebeccaactually said at Tennocon that things have been more or less worked out and we would see things in a few months.  She wasn't sure on the time line.  It sounded like we wouldn't see all of the older offerings, but a subset of them.

*cries self awake with joy* Thank you for this glorious news!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice to hear this. Is there any chance that the issues with the existing skinns will be fixed?
 

The fix which was mentioned was just a bandaid. I understand that time is a limited resource but it would be nice to have this fixed.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...