The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

CatDog exists.

BlazerEraser

9 minutes ago, Wolfnrun said:

@[DE]Danielle   Can we have just a few more days??? 

54517453.jpg

i bet she is semi disgusted with us all ...

but the random creature feature creation is a bit addictive..... along with being nightmare fuel ...i need some alcohol to chase away these memories ... 

though i like the post it dogs the best honestly 

Just now, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

i bet she is semi disgusted with us all ...

but the random creature feature creation is a bit addictive..... along with being nightmare fuel ...i need some alcohol to chase away these memories ... 

though i like the post it dogs the best honestly 

An adorable abomination!!!

Behold, my final creation.

Ship view:

Warframe0014.jpg

In mission, its body is completely black, as if light itself runs in fear from what lies within...

Warframe0011.jpg

...though, if one desires and has sufficient persistence, one may cause light to flow against its every will on to that which should never have been, to reveal the true extent of the vivisection required to study this creation and keep it alive:

Warframe0013.jpg

Seriously, there's a huge gaping open wound in its flank, and its right front leg has been replaced with some kind of bone or ceramic construct.

How does one make the slendercat type?

I did a total of 4 incubations and these are what came out:

1st one. I made with a long eared kavat imprint and a medium-body type kubrow. Used the kavat imprint first then added the kub.

result is a Kavat with only the head colored.The body is black.

2nd one. I made with a bulky kubrow and another long eared-kavat. This time, I went with kubrow first then the kavat.

result is a Kubrow with 2 heads.the kavat head being inside and only showing when the monster bows down or something like that.With a kavat tail and distorted colors

3rd one. I made with another a bulky kubrow and a long eared kavat with bulges on the end.Went with kavat first then kub on this.

Result is a Kubrow with the same two heads.But this time, the fur pattern is that like of sticky notes.

Final one. I made with the slim/malnourished kubrow and the no eared kavat with a moustache. Kavat first then kub on this.

Result is a kavat with a kubrow body and sticky notes fur pattern and one of its arms sticking up as if "high fiving"

Is there a specific pattern and imprints and "what goes in first" to get the slendercat one?

I can't provide and pictures at the moment since I typed this on an ipad.

4 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

And that concludes this week's episode of "Will it blend?" ft. Specters of the Rail Hotfix 10:

Changes:

• Prevented Future Pet Crossbreeding
      Reveal hidden contents

165595-your-scientists-were-so-preocc-K8

Specifics: You are no longer able to select Kubvat imprints from the UI. That includes imprint creation and selecting imprints for trading. 

Awwww... I wanted an abomination of my own

13 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

And that concludes this week's episode of "Will it blend?" ft. Specters of the Rail Hotfix 10:

Changes:

• Prevented Future Pet Crossbreeding
      Reveal hidden contents

165595-your-scientists-were-so-preocc-K8

I need you to refund the platinum and materials I just spent buying a pet slot and rushing two genetic templates then on top of rushing imprint time.  Either let me use my genetic templates or give me my materials and plat.

Edited by Avereth

2 minutes ago, Avereth said:

I need you to refund the platinum and materials I just spent buying a pet slot and rushing two genetic templates then.  Either let me use my genetic templates or give me my materials and plat.

DE never "forced" you to use your platinum and materials, you did because you wanted something that was glitched and clearly going to be fixed.

I'm a bit disappointed yet happy at the same time about my last second creation. i got a slender cat kubrow, on ship its a monster, but in mission its a completely normal kubrow without any kind of distortions present as far as i can tell. Wonder if DE made it so they appear as they normally should on missions.

I wonder how long console players will get to play with this since they know of it and how to do it and that it will be limited?  Oh well looks like it is Overwatch with my old clanmates tonight instead of Professor Utonium.

1 hour ago, NovusNova said:

DE never "forced" you to use your platinum and materials, you did because you wanted something that was glitched and clearly going to be fixed.

No, they just spent half of prime time showing exactly how to do it, and then said it would be patched without saying when, but gave the impression people would have ample opportunity.

Of course people are going to be spending plat to rush incubation, power core crafting and imprints when they have no idea when it's going to get fixed, and when they know it's going to take several attempts to get something that looks the way they want.

And then when DE do fix it, it turns out the only way to do the whole process from scratch in the window they gave, was to pay to rush, and because of varying timezones, a lot of people were only half way through.

Meanwhile console players have been told they will get a chance to do the same, except they have been given fair warning, so they can stock up on imprints/cores/eggs/DNA ahead of time, and they will more than likely be given a set time to work in, instead of having a patch dropped on them with no warning.

The whole thing was handled very poorly, from the bug being publicised, and the announcement that we would be given time to make use of it (effectively encouraging people to go out and do it), to the lack of information about when the patch could be expected.

Edited by polarity