Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(SOLUTION) Can't complete Cephalon Fragments!

Cyborg-Rox

Question

Alright guys, I finally managed to fix this! If you've run into this issue, just keep collecting other Fragments and you'll eventually start collecting those you skipped over in a different planet. In my case, I got to continue "Warframe Technology" in the Derelict, then proceeded to unlock the "Orokin Derelict" Fragments when that was completed.

So I've been farming these things like crazy since they were released, and was planning to look and listen through them all once I was completed. Problem is, I'm not able to complete it.

For some reason, when I scanned the second fragment on Eris (with a squad) it somehow unlocked the first "Warframe Technology" fragment instead of the second "Eris" fragment. So when I got all of the "Eris" fragments, it then completely skipped the rest of the "Warframe Technology" fragments and started on the "Infestation" fragments. And finally, when I finished the "Infestation" fragments, I'm not able to scan any more of them. They're marked "completed codex entry" even though I'm missing 6 Warframe Technology fragments from Eris.

Has anyone else gotten this issue? If so, please tell me there's a workaround! I've been looking so much forward to completing it and I'm sooo clooose! sijghdiguhsdiugifuasi

Edited by Cyborg-Rox

20 answers to this question

this new system might still be buggy, we can't really do a thing right now with this problem.. I can't complete my Derelict fragments, it won't spawn and even if it did then I can't scan it... XD

just hope that DE fix this soon...

Edited by reverb6
or at least do something with it..

Just now, Hybridon said:

Ive seen a few fragments unlock on different planets than what they show up on the codex, might be that.

You mean like the "Grineer" fragments on Phobos (now Corpus controlled)? Yeah, that's intentional, and has nothing to do with this bug.

I believe it's a squad issue.

Just now, Cyborg-Rox said:

You mean like the "Grineer" fragments on Phobos (now Corpus controlled)? Yeah, that's intentional, and has nothing to do with this bug.

I believe it's a squad issue.

No, I was scanning fragments and getting them unlock for different planets, without being in that situation.

2 minutes ago, Cyborg-Rox said:

Huh, so you still managed to complete those fragments?

Havent been fragment hunting, just telling you what happened to me (and my friend) and maybe you manage to unlock it on a different planet. Id still contact support anyways.

Ive mainly just been getting them if I pass by them by any chance, not really in a hurry to ocmplete them.

Just now, Hybridon said:

Havent been fragment hunting, just telling you what happened to me (and my friend) and maybe you manage to unlock it on a different planet. Id still contact support anyways.

Ive mainly just been getting them if I pass by them by any chance, not really in a hurry to ocmplete them.

Well, I've completed almost all planets since wrongfully unlocking "Warframe Technologies". Only one I'm missing is Derelict, which I had planned to do after completing Eris.

39 minutes ago, Katinka said:

I also got 'Wildlife' on Derelict missions after getting the first one of that set on Earth.  So far it hasn't caused a problem for me as I was able to finish it on Derelicts and still complete the actual Derelict entries.

I the same thing happened to me when I scanned OD Cephalon Fragments, though in my case it was the Earth fragment that I couldn't complete  earlier that got finished.

So, OP I guess you should try scanning some derelict fragments and see if that solves you problem.

Just now, Mesa said:

Doesn't seem like a solution to me. I can't scan Derelict missions anymore since I completed those a while back.

That's... not what I meant. Just continue scanning whatever you have left and you'll eventually come across the Fragments you skipped in some random place. In my case, the Derelict.