Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tonight: Prime Time #127

[DE]Rebecca

primetimetwitchimageep127fb.jpg

Hold onto your Greedy Milk, Tenno! Rebecca and a back-to-back special guest are on a mission to top up on some Resources to build the latest Melee Weapon: the Okina! Join us as we set off to gather Resources, while also revealing some tips on finding hot spots!

PLUS, see some amazing new community Fan Art, discuss the Fan Concept of the week, hear about an exciting re-opened contest opportunity, and win Platinum prizes!!

See you here tonight, July 21st at 7 p.m. EDT. Check your time zones here.

As I haven't seen anyone ask this yet, please could one of those tips be for the best place to find Oxium?

Since the changes to the star chart the places to find Oxium Ospreys seem to have reduced, so it would be good to know where is most recommended in light of Vauban's crafting requirements.

2 minutes ago, Hououza said:

As I haven't seen anyone ask this yet, please could one of those tips be for the best place to find Oxium?

Since the changes to the star chart the places to find Oxium Ospreys seem to have reduced, so it would be good to know where is most recommended in light of Vauban's crafting requirements.

That is exactly the plan.

I'm looking forward to watching this, even if I have to watch the replay!  Any plans on finding a cure for DNA degrading?! :D (since it's been a while since Kubrows were first introduced) possibility of another dojo room that'll help us find a cure for our animals or something?

12 minutes ago, Hououza said:

Pluto Cerberus. Great place to find oxium.

Awww :C

Can't you do a Prime Time or Dev Stream during the weekend? I can't ever watch them live, have to work. :(

At least contact me, in case I win something. There is no way for me to find out, except for when I can watch the videos on youtube a couple of days later xD

14 minutes ago, Dark-Vortex said:

I just want to see you guys say SOMETHING about sorting this disaster of an update out.

There's saying and doing. We've been doing some sorting out almost every day, 12 Hotfixes deep, many more to come. As far as saying, we'll be playing the Update tonight no doubt but we'll be discussing more broadly on tomorrow's Devstream. Please be constructive in future posts.

10 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

There's saying and doing. We've been doing some sorting out almost every day, 12 Hotfixes deep, many more to come. As far as saying, we'll be playing the Update tonight no doubt but we'll be discussing more broadly on tomorrow's Devstream. Please be constructive in future posts.

Which Update??????? War Within or hotfix updates? Yes I understand that the devstreams are for showing off future changes but we will get a peak tonight. That is awesome. Thanks guy, hopefully we can see Titania in action.

17 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Now I am wondering what this means for consoles lol.

Seriously though, I and I am sure many others here understand that you guys are doing the best you can to get the bugs under control. Keep up the good work :)