Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why no more information update about this sentinel?

Kemonologist

640?cb=20160322125732

Dev don't have mention about this sentinel after they show it in Devstream#71 when many thing that they show later are in-game already such as mag-volt rework, tennogen, kavats and AW stuff. Other thing that they don't update it still have some information such as new syndicate mods or dark sector rework but no any update info about this sentinel after Devstream#71 .

Edited by Kemonologist

16 minutes ago, LordOfScrugging said:

it's baby's first sentinel. pretty much all we know is it's supposed to be the first sentinel a new player gets, it's a more defensive/ support sentinel, and it might have a precept that directs new players on where to go in a mission. 

Hope it's got more than that, at least when it comes to directing new players (I mean come on, the map sdirects people albeit somewhat buggy).

I really like the look of this Sentinel so I'd hope it has uses in later levels.

42 minutes ago, Kemonologist said:

Dev don't have mention about this sentinel after they show it in Devstream#71 when many thing that they show later are in-game already such as mag-volt rework, tennogen, kavats and AW stuff. 

Because this sentinel has a quest to go with it.

4 minutes ago, AdunSaveMe said:

Because this sentinel has a quest to go with it.

Leaked quest info (Not really this is just a joke)

1.) get up off your lazy &#!

2.) actually walk over to the market 

2.) buy and build said blueprint

3congrtulatu s u completed teh qest

(But in all seriousness we have no idea when it will be here, though probably not soon because the war within is coming)

I do not know guys.

What is the point of adding a new companion while there is a discrepancy between the ones that already exist. I think Kavats are a lot more useful than Kubrows, except for the Hursa and Reksa which I think are on par with the cats. And regarding the senitels I would say that some better version of: Diriga and Deathcube are needed. There are plenty of posts out there where players clearly state this as well. In addition to this, I almost exclusively see players using carrier primes instead of any other sentinel. I am just saying there has to be a reason for this. ^^

Although I prefer Diriga, I do not use him because the carrier prime is stats-wise simply better. Sure the utility of carrier is nice without a doubt but Diriga's stun is really good against enemy heavy units. But that does not really compensate his poor stats compared to carrier prime.

I would prefer if DE would straighten out the existing companions before adding new ones.

52 minutes ago, DeltaPhantom said:

This sentinel will be part of a tutorial quest meant to introduce the player to sentinels in general.

The Question of the million dollars now: How many Veterans will play/want-to-play the quest regardless of their experience =P

1 minute ago, Jicematoro said:

The Question of the million dollars now: How many Veterans will play/want-to-play the quest regardless of their experience =P

At least 1 and that me. Maybe I will like the new sentinel.

@OP: Kavats are way older then this sentinel.

22 minutes ago, Kuestenjung said:

At least 1 and that me. Maybe I will like the new sentinel.

@OP: Kavats are way older then this sentinel.

Make it 2, Wheter or not I can be considered a Veteran is up for debate, but you'll never see me complaining about those lovely Robo-Bug Pets <3