Can we get a Dex Dual Akzani

Cenat

Just now, Venom-Snake said:

No.

It will be Dexcalibur Skin.

Excalibur has waaaay too many skins and Excal is now useless :3

Unless you are using EB, which doesn't really do THAT much damage

7 minutes ago, Cyborg-Rox said:

Yeah, because if there's one thing we don't have in the Dex family already, it's dual automatic pistols with 20 fire-rate, low crits, and big magazine...

Dex furis has too much recoil

Edited by Cenat

4 minutes ago, Cenat said:

Then put on a recoil mod! The entire community shouldn't have to suffer a carbon-copy of its first Dex weapon just because you can't bother to put a Recoil mod on it! Have you no consideration for others, or for the consistency of the game?

We're not even sure if we're ever gonna get a Dex item of the same slot either, let alone the exact same kind of weapon!

Edited by Cyborg-Rox

likely never going to happen, though a more realistically improved version of the Akzani would be nice. I don't think they're as bad as people usually make them out to be, or at least I find them more fun. great for getting that John Woo/Max Payne dual SMG feeling.

2 minutes ago, Cenat said:

there's a mod to fix that, called Steady Hands. I believe there's also a corrupted one that reduces recoil as well, though at the ranges Dex Furis are actually effective, recoil doesn't matter that much, you're pretty close to the target anyhow.

8 minutes ago, Cyborg-Rox said:

Then put on a recoil mod! The entire community shouldn't have to suffer a carbon-copy of its first Dex weapon just because you can't bother to put a Recoil mod on it! Have you no consideration for others, or for the consistency of the game?

We're not even sure if we're ever gonna get a Dex item of the same slot either, let alone the exact same kind of weapon!

It ain't 6 guns

It ain't 6 guns. 

Just now, (PS4)TheRainbowTurt1e said:

Why have a DexZani when we can instead have a Dex Cube sentinel along with the trusty Dex machine rifle?

Dang I actually like that

Can it have 6 guns?

33 minutes ago, Cenat said:

Excalibur has waaaay too many skins and Excal is now useless :3

Unless you are using EB, which doesn't really do THAT much damage

do not underestimate excal... his radial blind makes good cc and eb was re-balanced since he isn't meant to be a turret XD