Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heliocor

BlazerEraser

So a long while back, the Gammacor- the first Cephalon-styled weapon- was released alongside the syndicate secondaries, most notably the Synoid Gammacor.

Then a bit later, the Simulor -the first Cephalon-styled primary- came out for Simaris, followed shortly after by the syndicate primaries, which included the Synoid Simulor.

Now, we have the Heliocor, the first Cephalon-styled melee weapon. Potential release of syndicate melee in the near future?

Just now, XRosenkreuz said:

So a long while back, the Gammacor- the first Cephalon-styled weapon- was released alongside the syndicate secondaries, most notably the Synoid Gammacor.

Then a bit later, the Simulor -the first Cephalon-styled primary- came out for Simaris, followed shortly after by the syndicate primaries, which included the Synoid Simulor.

Now, we have the Heliocor, the first Cephalon-styled melee weapon. Potential release of syndicate melee in the near future?

Hopefully.

24 minutes ago, XRosenkreuz said:

If they make a better version of this people will cry for nerfs just like simulor and gammacor

4 minutes ago, Helch0rn said:

do we get Symaris standing if we equip synthesis scanners?

you get standing by scanning with the scanners. the most when you get a selected synth target

the sigil does not increase the amount of standing collected(same issue as conclave)

Edited by (PS4)TwilightGrim

4 minutes ago, (PS4)TwilightGrim said:

you get standing by scanning with the scanners. the most when you get a selected synth target

the sigil does not increase the amount of standing collected(same issue as conclave)

I know that. I wanted to know if we get simaris standing from using the weapon if we use synthesis scanners instead of codex scanners

because the weapon gives us codex scans if we equip codex scanners

Edited by Helch0rn

1 minute ago, Helch0rn said:

I know that. I wanted to know if we get simaris standing from using the weapon if we use synthesis scanners instead of codex scanners

it will most likely that the standing will be dependent on what scanners you have equipped.

if none you will most likely not get standing

im on ps4 and have to make an educated guess, sorry