Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do Stalker Beacons Even Drop Stuff?

Tepoji

So I just bought my first stalker beacon from Baro Ki'Teer, and I spawn in the Shadow Stalker. Fight him, and beat him easily enough. But oddly I enough I didn't get a drop whatsoever. Not even resources or molten impact or anything. My squadmates reported the same thing, so I certain we didn't just miss it. Especially since we did it on Akkad so the tileset doesn't have many holes. Normally when I kill stalker he at least drops a dread bp, or like, an orokin cell. But absolutely nothing this time around. I spent 200 ducats and 200k credits for this beacon and I don't even get an orokin cell? Is this a bug or am I just ridiculously unlucky.

I yesterday I participated in 2 beacon shares. I was after broken war.

The first 4 runs we got only molten and heavy impact.

On the 5th run we got dread, then broken war, then war.

We were really RNG-blessed. I know cases where people would run more than 30 beacon share missions in a row, without getting what they are after.

5 hours ago, DiosGX said:

Beacons should only be used for the truly desperate. The same drop chances make them overall very wasteful on your duckits.

But after 3 years of no brakk reciever,  I was quite desperate. o 3o;b

What, no Law Of Retribution?  Should only take a few attempts if you have a Nekros with a slash-heavy weapon (i.e. Braton Prime) in your group to shred their corpses to bits and then Desecrate.

28 minutes ago, N64Gamefreak said:

What, no Law Of Retribution?  Should only take a few attempts if you have a Nekros with a slash-heavy weapon (i.e. Braton Prime) in your group to shred their corpses to bits and then Desecrate.

Never done a raid and don't plan to. Arcanes are minor conveniences that don't majorly impact gameplay. So, meh.