Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thanks for Watching Devstream #78!

[DE]Rebecca

Thanks for the info packed stream!!!

Was worried about Titania, but not any more.

I thought I briefly heard Steve say that the Fusion Update was coming this month and/or with Titania.

(Before War Within)

Is this correct?

22 minutes ago, Dante123pl said:

why another frame that turns enemies into dummies?

at this point i think its best to give grineer and infested nullifier type enemies cause those 2 factions most of the time have no chance of fighting back.

Hell no, nullies shouldnt exist to begin with.

Just wanted to say thanks for these promising Nekros changes. I'm really excited for them! Nekros was my very first Warframe to get to 30, so... Great news!

A bit sad that we didn't get a preview of the Prime, but well... It's only until Tuesday!

Also excited for Titania and the Syndicate stuff!

Ah so many new toys to play with! :D

16 minutes ago, Tymerc said:

Just because something gets an augment doesn't mean everyone and their brother is using the weapon it was made for. Even for the Hek issue, I almost never see people run either version.

Even so when you have an augment for a weapon and a syndicate weapon that's the same it just doesn't feel unique. Feels like more of a reskin than anything.

29 minutes ago, Tymerc said:

Kind of depressing that not a single question of mine was chosen.

Also I would prefer a way to take custom in-game profile avatar shots of my currently equipped Warframe so that we could actually have a shred of uniqueness on the forums. If we are able to at least use our clan's logo that would be good, I suppose. 

I also do not like how the Fairy goes from floating to instantly moving on foot, but I won't pretend to understand how difficult animating is so I will just tolerate it. 

They answered like 3 questions, barely.

9 minutes ago, (PS4)Crackle2012 said:

Amazing stream!  thank you guys as always! :-)

New tile and frame "Drool" ---

Curious how the Despoil augment will work with the new desecrate but overall amazing as per usual! :-)

Was it? I actually found very little information shared, and i actually am getting a little tired of watching Rebecca play WF for an hour. Can we keep prime time and dev streams separate? I tune in to devstreams to get information on what's coming down the pipeline. I appreciated the syndicate melee information, i would've liked to hear more about the upcoming fusion changes, any updates on serration/weapon scaling changes, etc. This devstream felt like 90% fluff.

I enjoyed the stream and the demo of the Nekros rework and Titania, but I don't feel there was enough focus on their power sets.

When demonstrating a new frame, I'd like to see the frame's powers used more and tested in a situation where the viewers can see the effects better. I know Reb was running a survival, which she mentioned, but that seemed to distract from showing off how Titania's powers worked. I could see the "lamplight" power, but I never saw the butterflies. There was some examples of ragdolling, but not that many, which was sad since that's a feature of her power set. There was more gun-play than kick attacks and I wanted to see what Steve mentioned about how the enemies will float away. Also, I didn't really understand if Titania has a sword built into her powers or if that was a new item that will be released with the frame.

For Nekros, it seemed like there was a lot going on as well that distracted from seeing how his powers will work in the upcoming prime release. I love seeing actual game play, but as everyone knows, this game can be unpredictable and frantic at times.

Would it be possible to just show frame tests in a more controlled environment like the simulation or (since it's the devbuild) that one room that was used to show Frost Prime's rework? That demo was clear and I felt went really well since the devs were able to spawn and remove enemies and show how the globe and other powers will work.

Edited by UnderFiend

0_0 my poor shadow army, cut in half.... more then half.... 0_0 anyone know what the cap is now? I do like the desecrate changes though, and I wonder can we now make shadows out of eximus units? 0_0 

Edited by Elathas

Overall excited about the update and changes incoming. My only disappointment is the rakta dark dagger. A Kama or another dagger would have been a better choice but it's not a deal breaker for me. And I'm really interested about the Nezha nod Inaros augments - any more info on that?

Titania 4th Augment: (if they don't already fly like this, that is)

Flying V: Razor Butterflies will now fly with Titania (in a V formation with Titania at the intersection of the V) and attack the targets that she attacks.

The butterflies should shoot at enemies like stinger missiles that return.

jet-fighter-firing-all-facebook-cover-ti

formation.jpg

My only beef is the Synoid Heliocor... a weapon that new should not have a syndicate variant...  I literally just potatoed my Heliocor only to today find out that a Syndicate variant is on the way. That's MESSED up. WHY would you do that?? NO REALLY. WHYYYYYYYY would you actually DOOOOOOOOOOOO that?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!? I'm not bitter though. Carry on.

Titania looks great - surprisingly enough she seems another true support in the shape of a Banshee or Trinity. Not alot of damage on display but that's not a bad thing as she's all about cc and buffs (even her passive is a team buff).

Overall good stream. Only dissaointment was seeing TWO hammers for syndicates (we've had a Prime hammer, brand new hammer and a hammer weapon specific augment in the last few months already). Was hoping for a syndicate machete to be honest given they focused on lesser loved weapons - still otherwise great choices and it's our first true dagger and tonfa weapon upgrade.

4 hours ago, (XB1)ThatAlaskanDude said:

I'm not for once. I always welcome new content but the RV Dark Dagger just seems like another Hek & Vaykor Hek. Any other Dagger would've been fine in my opinion.

I was hoping it wouldn't be another situation like that with syndicate melee's came out. But, y'know of course. Poor choice.

22 minutes ago, Meneliki said:

My only beef is the Synoid Heliocor... a weapon that new should not have a syndicate variant...  I literally just potatoed my Heliocor only to today find out that a Syndicate variant is on the way. That's MESSED up. WHY would you do that?? NO REALLY. WHYYYYYYYY would you actually DOOOOOOOOOOOO that?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!? I'm not bitter though. Carry on.

I learned that lesson with regular Simulor.

1 hour ago, hammerheathen said:

I was hoping it wouldn't be another situation like that with syndicate melee's came out. But, y'know of course. Poor choice.

Interesting point but we need to see the stats - Hek became shotgun powerhouse with syn procs, Vaykor Hek by contrast came out as a Crit based Shotgun with procs... whilst it could not use Augment it did over an amazing weapon of a different playstyle (esp for prime mod users). The Red Veil Dark Dagger won't likely have access to the augment but it can offer a great weapon in other ways (think augment was status if I recall).

Titania looks promising (and the buff steal seems game changing).

Hopefully, Lunaro arenas get more NPC spectators. (I don't play often, if at all, and suck when I do, but it would be nice.)

Incidentally, watching Rebecca fail the new goal, repeatedly, was amusing. That's what I play like on the regular goal.

Overall, a lot of interesting content and information on content this time around.

However, Tennogen items restricted to Steam mark the first time I've ever been legitimately disappointed as far unobtainable as cosmetics go.

I'm just going to stop looking at Tennogen creations from now on.

For those who are still looking for AM-Bunny's overview:

9 hours ago, RAZORLIGHT said:

other reworks made the frames actually stronger (excalibur, mag)

Stronger you say!! I guess you delivered the words in the reversed meaning. If it isn't then I have no words for you.

9 hours ago, RAZORLIGHT said:

yet again not a single word about the credit nerf... very very dissapointing

oh and the nekros "rework" is kinda meh as well :(

other reworks made the frames actually stronger (excalibur, mag) but the nekros rework only changes how the abilites work (toggle)

but there was lots of good stuff shown in the stream

If i am able to shoot instead of casting 3 then my damage has increased considerably. Changes to both moves removes the need for duration as well as natural talent. This is a buff. Period. Nekros Will also keep the best clones and be able to heal them. Keeping 3 nullifyers and 4 bombard on your side constantly sounds amazing. I am hyped.

9 hours ago, Demoonic said:

But all I care about is Umbra and I know how stupid that sounds but he's the only thing I've been interested in since he was revealed.

How to make DE understand that how much eagerly we are waiting for our UMBRA buddy to come, that we have become so impatient now. The devstream seemed a little under the standard and off yesterday. There were some hot topics to be cleared off which even Angel Rebecca started to mention at times but somehow got passed away (ignored!!) and didnt carry over. NekroPrime release date & relic discussions, TWW posponed but release date, Spear Gun!!, Credit Reward Nerfing etc. etc. etc.

I dont know if I have missed anything for the mentioned topics and if so then fill me up.

17 minutes ago, milesthefox said:

If i am able to shoot instead of casting 3 then my damage has increased considerably. Changes to both moves removes the need for duration as well as natural talent. This is a buff. Period. Nekros Will also keep the best clones and be able to heal them. Keeping 3 nullifyers and 4 bombard on your side constantly sounds amazing. I am hyped.

At least someone hit the point here (THANKS). Earlier tbh Nekros was simply a tool or a resource collector, sadly but now he can join the battle with his full force. You toggle on '3' and keep battling along with your shadow demons (liked it). But the fact is, did they increase his survival stats a  little bit!! My personal view though, he needs a little buff in that area to stay on foot during end game sessions and I want that. Hope they have done at least something.

After watching the devbuild I'm concerned with the changes to shadows, I noticed that it seemed like you almost had to constantly hit  4 to keep their health up since duration is gone now.

I don't understand why take away spaming desecrate only to add it too shadows.

I'm very happy with the Nekros rework! I can't wait for the PA to drop so I can buy him and rebuild!

Titania is definitely a troll frame much like Limbo, but it will be hilarious to see the different ways to play with the enemies.

Would have liked to hear more from Steve on what is in the pipeline. Other than that, great stream guys! Lookin forward to the next.