Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Berehynia DPS

--QQ--Seraphim

I dunno why the guy gets so much hate, the game is designed for the enemies to be annihilated in a twinkle of an eye, and that's basicly what he did.

Nobody complains about warframes being able to mass murder enemies, but when somebody goes and does it, people get salty for some reason and cry for nerfs.

What? Because he's Nezha he can't ult because he gets many kills? Oh, come on.

Edited by SeaUrchins

DE be like "oh look, we can nerf Nezha now, well you guys don't really care about chinaframe's content, right?".

people will cheese no matter what, but the truth is that people would be less inclined to do this stuff if levelling and Forma'ing multiple times wasn't such a pain in the a$$. all they need to do is make Forma'd weapons gain an extra 50% affinity from all sources, and people might be more inclined to level passively wherever they go, rather than have to keep grinding Berehynia.

On 20/09/2016 at 2:17 AM, ViS4GE said:

From my testing it goes like this:

1. Saryn. (900-1000 first round kills)

2. Nezha ( very close behind or even equal to saryn ) (900++ Rarely 1000 but it did happen)

3. Volt, Mag, Equinox *insert whatever else I forgot* (800~)

4. Banshee. (700~, thats with 235-250% range, maybe would be more without overextended)

But when you join as dmg with 3. or even 2. people scream at you, so theres that.

My results are similar.

Saryn (900+), Nezha and crush Mag (800+) and Banshee (700+)

Banshee is always the worst dps.

Edited by enkfayeh

On 8/6/2016 at 10:39 AM, -Sandman said:

And this is the problem with warframe. Why are so many people bent on making the community play their way? If they don't like something they can just as easily avoid it. 

Because in public matchs you cant. And not everyone has the desire to ability to join premades. Not that I agree with any of this, Just answering your question.

On 9/20/2016 at 1:21 AM, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

DE be like "oh look, we can nerf Nezha now, well you guys don't really care about chinaframe's content, right?".

people will cheese no matter what, but the truth is that people would be less inclined to do this stuff if levelling and Forma'ing multiple times wasn't such a pain in the a$$. all they need to do is make Forma'd weapons gain an extra 50% affinity from all sources, and people might be more inclined to level passively wherever they go, rather than have to keep grinding Berehynia.

Having to re-level forma weapons isnt forcing you to do anything. People are chosing to play that way. I level formas weapons solo. Why? because I like playing the actual game and its nice to have some sort of progress. Regardless, No one is forced to do anything. Its all by choice.

1 hour ago, enkfayeh said:

My results are similar.

Saryn (900+), Nezha and crush Mag (800+) and Banshee (700+)

Banshee is always the worst dps.

yeah i always get about 1100 kills on my saryn for first round but what really matters is if there is a speedva and if there are 4 CPs. Although my build for saryn has much larger range than most people that run sayrn so i kill things faster as well.

On 8/6/2016 at 7:51 AM, achromos said:

How about they make Exp gaining and trying to forma things 6 times... NOT a pain?

What a concept!

Best way to counter this strat is to INCREASE affinity range for specific tilesets like Interception to help encourage everyone defending their own points.

But hey... I'm just crazy aren't I?

Okay, I get your point. It would be great if there was a bigger affinity range. However....

I think the reason it's there is so that people don't, you know, wander. Not saying it's the best method of doing so, especially for those closed-in maps, but I assume that's why it's there.

4 hours ago, mac10smg-ToaOfGreen said:

Okay, I get your point. It would be great if there was a bigger affinity range. However....

I think the reason it's there is so that people don't, you know, wander. Not saying it's the best method of doing so, especially for those closed-in maps, but I assume that's why it's there.

Mmm, I guess that's a likely reason.  Though let's be honest...  Either we have rushers eating up all the exp, or laggards missing it, OR people going off on their own getting killed anyway but denying the group the EXP that they would have gotten otherwise.  This game actively encourages you (or rather most players, especially after a point) to at least be within the same room or one room away from the team at most to survive, I'd personally say we don't need the affinity range.  We just need to shut EXP down entirely for AFK, Leechers (the 0% at the end of the mission)\

Long story short, I think they should do away with Affinity range, or at the least...  maybe this?

Keep affinity range as is but make it 100 Meters total but the exp get's lesser the farther away you are.

50 Meters = 100% Exp

75 Meters = 50% Exp

100 Meters and above = 25% Exp

If you are using Vazarin and get that 25 meter boost, just add 25 to each category (50 becomes 75, ect, ect)

\