Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Umbra Warframes (Discussion Thread)

44 minutes ago, -----LegioN----- said:

"Eventually" DE might decide later that some frames cannot be primed for whatever reason and end up giving them just an Umbra upgrade, after all, nothing has been said about Umbras and their actual relationship with Primes (they said just what they "want them to be", not what they will actually be, there's not even known lore about umbras yet, and Maybe not even DE has found a way to make them fit the lore yet). On the other hand, at least to me and based on what I've read to many other players too, having 3 versions of every warframe doesn't make sense (except for Excalibur due to obvious reasons) Anyways this is just speculation and I might be totally wrong about it

Hide contents

To get rid of quotes just click them inside, and when you´re editing them, just pres "Ctrl+RMB" on the quote box to open a new menu which allows to erase it.

Sample:

C2aRKXo.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

To be honest they stated in a recent Devstream that every frame as a Prime version, though we might never reach the point where all the available content is Primed due to the new stuff being released at a higher rate. 

Considering the Prime lore, we know for sure every frame has a prime version; actually, there might be some Prime only but not the other way around. 

How Umbra fits in all this is far beyond my knowledge and speculating attitude. 

As for the quote removal, still have to find a way to do it on mobile, it's damn annoying. 

44 minutes ago, siralextraffo said:

To be honest they stated in a recent Devstream that every frame as a Prime version, though we might never reach the point where all the available content is Primed due to the new stuff being released at a higher rate. 

Considering the Prime lore, we know for sure every frame has a prime version; actually, there might be some Prime only but not the other way around. 

How Umbra fits in all this is far beyond my knowledge and speculating attitude. 

As for the quote removal, still have to find a way to do it on mobile, it's damn annoying. 

That's why I think that, even if DE stated on a devstream that every warframe has a primed version, working that way doesn't make sense given that vanilla content is released more frequently, but well, even tough having 3 copies if the same frame hasn't any sense,  for me, they are free to work on what they think is the best for the game and change their minds if they start having better ideas then (which i guess has already happened a couple of times before)

about deleting quotes on mobile, at least on android, all you need is highlighting it (click between the margin and the text box, usually works better if done on the lower margin) and then clicking "backspace" key on keyboard (should be open ehile a text box is active). at least this is how it works to me, and hopefully works the same way for everyone else

4 hours ago, LazerSkink said:

Tiny Proto Umbra.

8yhZ07K.jpg

Unh.

Reveal hidden contents

rG6QZ9u.jpg

I love how the scarf and other bits are retained when using the skin, perfect! Now we can get that "Exiled Vagabond" look, with the raggedy scarf and infested lookin arm

Edited by Demoonic

23 minutes ago, Darth_Nox said:

Excalibur prime have more damage his excalted blade in 2.5. This is unfair, i hope Umbra get this.

And what is your source for this?

Since as far as I know, the only difference between Prime and Normal Excal is: 25 armour, void orb interaction and aesthetics.

31 minutes ago, Darth_Nox said:

Excalibur prime have more damage his excalted blade in 2.5. This is unfair, i hope Umbra get this.

Do you have an excal prime to prove this? doubt it. this is like the prime having faster recharge of shields back in the early days of the game. next thing we know, people will say that prime's slash dash has the power to destroy the universe.

5 minutes ago, LordOfScrugging said:

Do you have an excal prime to prove this? doubt it. this is like the prime having faster recharge of shields back in the early days of the game. next thing we know, people will say that prime's slash dash has the power to destroy the universe.

Wait, it doesn't destroy the universe?

Deleting from Android still didn't work 

17 hours ago, XideBeast said:

just hope they will have more information in newer devstream.....

You mean "information" not "more information". 'More' refers to there being actual previous deliveries of information (of which there has not been one).

Edited by LazerSkink

11 minutes ago, LazerSkink said:

You mean "information" not "more information". 'More' refers to there being actual previous deliveries of information (of which there has not been one).

Yea the "more" part of his comment had me confused as well. We don't have anything apart from DE's repeated SoonTM which, quite frankly, has gone beyond the point of wearing a little thin.

Edited by (PS4)Redemption_015

8 hours ago, Demoonic said:

Pretty sure this is gonna be me when they release him 

Reveal hidden contents

That freakin' video is hilarious.

When he successfully saved... Lmao.

A CV moment that.

Edited by Naith