give_it_to_me.gif

tumblr_nx9fb20x501ue8f4wo1_500.gif

tumblr_n9rzk689xw1smcbm7o1_250.gif

Please-1.gif?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

post-10435-Feels-gif-wj14.gif

emma-stone-alcohol-would-be-nice.gif

tumblr_nye09xzGOJ1uwxgoao1_500.gif

BZgwLh1.gif

You need to add the "WHY?!!!! WHY !!!!!!?????" Realization of betrayal scene from Braveheart to make this complete, lol.

Because obviously DE's wickedness knows no bounds, lol.

"This cannot be the way..."

*eyeroll* ?

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73

7 hours ago, -----LegioN----- said:

Even tough I'm also annoyed with this delay, I'd like to clarify that once conclave started getting skins as rewards, there was a lot of players asking for the skins to be usable on pvp only, while some others took a more reasonable approach and started asking for some kind of sport which would allow them to get pvp standing with no need of kfighting other tenno and eventually dying over and over again at hands of experienced pvp players and well, I guess we ll know how it ends.

Now to chain this back to Umbra, I'm sure that in the same way as You don't care about Lunaro and I don't care about kavats nor glyphs, there's also a lot of players that don't care about Umbra and anything related, thus seeing it added whenever it comes will make them think "Oh, a new system to grind and more mastery fodder" no matter how special it gets to be for the lore or for some of us, it's just a matter of opinions anyways.

The caveat here is this unspoken sentiment:

Umbra may be the advent of an entire NEW LINE OF WARFRAMES, a third tier/version with alternate or re-imagined abilities.

Hell, I'm so excited for this possibility that I'm currently working on detailed concept art for a Volt Umbra with abilities pulled from the Volt rework thread.

Frames are THE defining feature of the game above all others, and that is why Umbra has such a strong pull.

Investing in an Umbra series of Frames has immense potential to make players happy and provide another revenue stream for DE's business model.  I'd be STUNNED if it wasn't in the works and Excal Umbra was just a one-off.

20 minutes ago, Vlada91 said:

hehe ok and tnx :smile: 

19 minutes ago, Vlada91 said:

ahmm ok.....

3 minutes ago, arch111 said:

Haha that sounded like I DEMAND 3 parts! 

I would LIKE another with the winner. Because I really like these two that you have done.

Nope, it's a demand you must have 1 more picture by sun down otherwise your computer will explode. Yup completely legit.... 

Edited by (XB1)MK Ultra K11

3 minutes ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

The umbra commands it .... 

Though I do have a theory on what an umbra frame is...and yes these aren't spoilers because the actual spoilers don't really tell you anything.

what f Umbras were normal standard WARFRAMES that became  sentient WARFRAMES that modified themselves and gave themselves upgrades and changed  heir features. So essentially normal frames that have been upgraded.

1 minute ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

seems as legit as anything, but why would they have the gold ornamental parts ? 

Mabye the warframe wants to look cool....maybe it wants to be like a prime and be more than just a normal warframe. Other then that Inhave no idea. Though the prime parts on umbra....everything besides the helmet look kind of forced in a way...can you post a picture of umbra so I can explain it better. I can't post images my phone is bade.

3 minutes ago, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

Mabye the warframe wants to look cool....maybe it wants to be like a prime and be more than just a normal warframe. Other then that Inhave no idea. Though the prime parts on umbra....everything besides the helmet look kind of forced in a way...can you post a picture of umbra so I can explain it better. I can't post images my phone is bade.

zQCMPe9.jpg

3 minutes ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

zQCMPe9.jpg

When I look at the gold it looks almost more like they are piercings especially with the 2 rings holding each piece of gold img and the gold on the arms at the top awkwardly comes off like it isn't built into that part of the arms a little bit. Also how the white lines mimic the red lines on base excal more than they mimic the grey lines on excal prime(except on the arms)