Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Umbra Warframes (Discussion Thread)

1 minute ago, LogaMC1995 said:

With 2.5 % umbra parts drop. Each acolyte will spawn similar to Stalker (once in a blue moon).

dont forget, each acolyte 1 part..... gota love it when the last one does not want to apear and then doesnt drops it...

1 hour ago, GuiltMan said:

Calling it now: Umbra acquisition tied to acolytes.

Steve quite explicitly said that Umbra was not going to be a case of "There we go, Umbra's blueprints are in the game, go get them players!"

So, it may turn out to be Acolyte related, but I highly doubt that it will be through painstakingly farming them.

5 hours ago, GuiltMan said:

Calling it now: Umbra acquisition tied to acolytes.

late to the party, i already made that guess when they were first discovered via questionable means  ( its in the op )

(disscussion>stalker>acolytes)

1 hour ago, Martin_Widow_Maker said:

They have already exceeded our expectations with "The Second Dream," why not do it again?

well put tenno 

15 minutes ago, LogaMC1995 said:

I wonder how this thread will end and locked after Umbra is released. It will be the moment like "Finally, you can rest in peace".

well it wont ... i dont know why youd think that

there are other umbras besides excal umbra (have you read the op faq?)  as this is the umbra warframes thread it will continue to collect data and info/lore as each are revealed and we will discuss their implication as well as that of how they tie in with other primes, vanilla, lore ect  

Edited by (XB1)EternalDrk Mako
direction to acolytes info added

5 minutes ago, (XB1)FISTO ROBOT0 said:

I hope we don't get umbras yet #armtakeoversuperweapons for the win!

Now, that may be needlessly stirring the pot a bit, but I do agree with Mr. Robot0 in one respect: If the newly awakened Tenno have greater heights of power to reach, it's probably not going to be through Umbra 'frames, but through expansion of the Focus system, and it's apparently through that expansion that Sentient style Warframe modification becomes possible.

1 minute ago, BornWithTeeth said:

Now, that may be needlessly stirring the pot a bit, but I do agree with Mr. Robot0 in one respect: If the newly awakened Tenno have greater heights of power to reach, it's probably not going to be through Umbra 'frames, but through expansion of the Focus system, and it's apparently through that expansion that Sentient style Warframe modification becomes possible.

Yeah don't mean to stir the pot, I'm just hoping we get these super weapons first, because a new gameplay mechanic sounds more interesting to me. Because (while I don't know what umbras will be) we already have prime warframe said and I'd rather they spent time and resources on original and newly designed frames rather than a cooler looking Excalibur with tweeked powers. 

1 hour ago, (XB1)FISTO ROBOT0 said:

Yeah don't mean to stir the pot, I'm just hoping we get these super weapons first, because a new gameplay mechanic sounds more interesting to me. Because (while I don't know what umbras will be) we already have prime warframe said and I'd rather they spent time and resources on original and newly designed frames rather than a cooler looking Excalibur with tweeked powers. 

what about the other umbras ? 

1 hour ago, Ibro156 said:

-snip-

1 hour ago, -----LegioN----- said:

-snip-

Reveal hidden contents

It was fun but 

Reveal hidden contents

JNH9cd2.png

Reveal hidden contents

Jesus dies

Reveal hidden contents

and then revives

Reveal hidden contents

So krillin does

there have been a few already and again ill leave this here (this is in the OP also) 

A reminder to all that Datamining is not allowed on the forums, please refer to the forum code of conduct:

"2a) LEAKED/DATA-MINED CONTENT- Please do not promote or share leaks or data-mined information in the forums. If you are concerned about leaks please PM the DE staff. Continued posting of leaks/rumors will result in a warning point if the action continues after initial contact. We want to assure all Tenno are able to share in the excitement of new content when it is released to public. Addressing speculation and rumors takes attention away from the crucial content, changes, and fixes that are prioritized to further improve the game."~NovusNova

1 hour ago, Ibro156 said:

There was a leak on Warframe Reddit. So can everyone please not talk about it? Seeing how it's a "leak" with some really heavy spoilers.

3bd.gif

9 hours ago, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

On Saturday, June 25, 2016 at 1:24 PM, BornWithTeeth said:

i wont say anything, but you better believe after months of boredom and waiting, that I'm gonna go look that stuff up myself. and no, i really don't care if im gonna ruin it for myself.

Don't ruin the surprise for everyone else guys. If you don't care about spoilers then more power to ya, just don't spill the beans for the people who wanna have a "Second Dream Moment" 

Spoiler

I've already seen it, I still retain my hype cause I'm that kinda person lol. Also sorry if mentioning it like that is against the rules I don't wanna have people spoiled is all 

Edited by Demoonic

3 hours ago, Demoonic said:

Don't ruin the surprise for everyone else guys. If you don't care about spoilers then more power to ya, just don't spill the beans for the people who wanna have a "Second Dream Moment" 

Hide contents

I've already seen it, I still retain my hype cause I'm that kinda person lol. Also sorry if mentioning it like that is against the rules I don't wanna have people spoiled is all 

Don't worry I'm new to reddit and it seems like I won't be able to find a kubrow there even if it's biting my @$$ nose.

On the other side, hype for u19 died long ago for me, while the hype for umbra is currently buried and enraged trying to be released after these 11 months of waiting (road to 12 months starts today, iirc) and might need some spoilers to be brought out if its current place.

Also,  I'm on exams week, so I have no time to search there and then start reading it regardless of how much I want to do it. 

I'd love if someone could send me the link through PM so I can read it later, once the exams end and I have some time to actually read it. Thanks beforehand!