Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Umbra Warframes (Discussion Thread)

2 minutes ago, (PS4)ifeanoiba said:

ok so i hear there was a leak on umbra on reddit can someone like get me there not on the forum tho i dont mind spoilers at all and i wont spoil it to anyone

in honesty there have been several of these "leaks" and most are removed in a short amount of time 

2a) LEAKED/DATA-MINED CONTENT- Please do not promote or share leaks or data-mined information in the forums.

Edited by (XB1)EternalDrk Mako

Of course there is one more thing that bothers me.

There are two quotes from the Accolytes that gets my gears moving.

"The Truth, Shadow and Stalker commands us."

"I see you are still their servants."

The first one I take as Shadow taking Lotus' s place as commander. What truth though?

Secondly, servants? Servants of the Orokin? This is very confusing considering Stalkers past as a Guardian. 

However, if they speak directly to the WARFRAME we control,  that suddenly makes more sense. As in: "I see you are still a slave to the Tenno."

Liberated warframes, freed from Lotus influence? The question remains though how they are controlled.

13 minutes ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

Mabey you could get them from certain derelict missions.  or maybe DE could add a second vault, and that vault would contain a random piece of an umbra warframe.

DE said that Umbra won't be like " it''s there ,go get it " so it will have it's special way

Just now, (PS4)joe03827 said:

DE said that Umbra won't be like " it''s there ,go get it " so it will have it's special way

I hope you can just buy him from the market/access pack. I mean I'll still do the "Special System" but.....*grabby hands*

1 minute ago, (XB1)chillichillman said:

Maybe a Quest inside the Derelict?

Again I think this depends on Stalker. If he is basically Excalibur Umbra with Stalkers helmet, I would expect there to be a Quest involving him in some way.

And that would maby mean that Stalker will no longer hunt us if we aquire Umbra.

If Umbra is not related to Stalker, DE may yet pull a rabbit out of a hat and give us a twist. 

45 minutes ago, Demoonic said:

I hope you can just buy him from the market/access pack. I mean I'll still do the "Special System" but.....*grabby hands*

Thing is, can't really do it both ways.

If Umbra is supposed to be a game changer on the same level as the Second Dream, with associated lore spoilers and systemic changes, then it won't be in the market or up for 'Umbra Access'. You couldn't buy your Operator, not purchase access to the Focus system before doing the quest.

If Umbra is just a 'frame, then it might be in the market.

8 minutes ago, BornWithTeeth said:

Thing is, can't really do it both ways.

If Umbra is supposed to be a game changer on the same level as the Second Dream, with associated lore spoilers and systemic changes, then it won't be in the market or up for 'Umbra Access'. You couldn't buy your Operator, not purchase access to the Focus system before doing the quest.

If Umbra is just a 'frame, then it might be in the market.

I swear yo for all this waiting this system better be amazing.

Perhaps the strange mass that was floating around The Void in one of the devstreams has something to do with Umbra. Keep in mind that it looks very dark, semi-organic, and too symmetrical to be an asteroid.

b7vlt1r.jpg

Here is the timestamp:

Just now, NovusNova said:

*Novus uses moderator ninjutsu technique no. 27: distraction!* :P 

Look at the pretty picture I got from someone (uploaded onto imgur to make it easy to put onto the forums):

Reveal hidden contents

o97SiHX.jpg

tumblr_mkeqa1bTzw1qer8czo3_500.gif

That is a beautiful image of Umbra.

31 minutes ago, NovusNova said:

*Novus uses moderator ninjutsu technique no. 27: distraction!* :P 

Look at the pretty picture I got from someone (uploaded onto imgur to make it easy to put onto the forums):

Reveal hidden contents

o97SiHX.jpg

wait a minutes... WAIT A MINUTES! Changyou get second dream?

Edited by yual