The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Umbra Warframes (Discussion Thread)

Just now, Demoonic said:

Trust me I'm extremely hyped for him to come out, he's probably my most anticipated addition since they introduced Melee 2.0 and I'd do anything to get my hands on him. Just steve said "Sort of soon" which means it might be a liiiiiittle longer maybe half a month, who knows we might get u19 before may. 

*claps* well hey at least it's soon, I remember when it was a year away. I can't wait to try the other umbra a as well.

6 minutes ago, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

*claps* well hey at least it's soon, I remember when it was a year away. I can't wait to try the other umbra a as well.

That's whats been keeping my spirits high. Usually when we get the "Soon" greenlight it's coming down the pipe within the next month, which is really exciting because it feels like almost half a year since he was released, so hyped

3 minutes ago, Ellthan said:

Why would him not being changed qualify as a good thing though?
I guess you could say they got the design ready, but it couldn't it also mean they didn't work on umbra untill recently?

...ya thats why i think the "soon" thing was more of a way to detour it as "still nothing worked on" though they would rather him role into the next quest 

Since DE already said that Umbra will be a big update, what IS an Umbra Warframe?

If we look at all the Warframes we have met, the one who is the most mysterious is the Stalker. Does he have an operator? Why is he so pissy after centuries? Why can he talk and we cant?

What if an Umbra Warframe is a Warframe that was built around a Tenno. These Tenno own only 1 Warframe and do not use Transference to communicate to their Warframe?

3 hours ago, Demoonic said:

Someone posted it here yesterday but it got removed for some reason. But it was a picture of Umbra in the login screen with the build note reading "Sands of Inaros 3/31/16"

Uh......I believe it was actually notably before that. Like, not Sands of Inaros.

It was "[Something] of the Sentient".

Just now, BornWithTeeth said:

Uh......I believe it was actually notably before that. Like, not Sands of Inaros.

It was "[Something] of the Sentient".

There were two. One from the Echoes of the Sentient and then another from a few days ago

Come on DE! The way content works with china is they have it exclusively to them for 30 days then its DE's. Its been forever since china released umbra. Just make Umbra another prime thing or something! I mean we dont need a story behind umbra or anything. Just umbra done. And it doesnt have to become a new thing really. Excal prime was founder exclusive and umbra would kind of be a way for people who missed excal prime to get something nice for excal. Just a thing idk but it doesnt have to grow into a new form of frames we dont need 3 frame types we have normal and prime we dont need a whole new thing.

We don't NEED any of this, the same way we don't need fancy graphic for the game, lore and customization. But it makes it better to have all of those, so why not have lore and new systems for the umbras? We don't NEED 3 frame types, nobody said the opposite, but it would be pretty cool to have it.