The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Umbra Warframes (Discussion Thread)

3 hours ago, AntoineFlemming said:

Does anyone still believe that DE is gonna release Excalibur Umbra? It's just not going to happen, imo.

As with recent posts, most spirits have been (thankfully) crushed. Few remain. I'm likely retiring from this thread unless Umbra is miraculously released to the global build. So, to answer to your question; yes, but that number of people is shortening.

17 minutes ago, AntoineFlemming said:

Does anyone still believe that DE is gonna release Excalibur Umbra? It's just not going to happen, imo.

Yes but I'm not happy that they're taking so long to release him so I'm just going to leave the game until his release. Rebecca saying there would be NOTHING on Umbra this pax sent me over the edge, so I'm just going to leave for a while, it's kind of ridiculous. 

(I'll still log on for the daily tributes and check for events but I'm just done otherwise)

Edited by Demoonic

Did you guys even pay attention to the last Devstream? Steve said Umbra will be here sort of soon. Both he and Rebecca discussed why they are holding back specifics, because leaking specifics would ruin the impact of its release. Umbra. Is. Going. To. Be. Released. 

3 hours ago, KinetosImpetus said:

Did you guys even pay attention to the last Devstream? Steve said Umbra will be here sort of soon. Both he and Rebecca discussed why they are holding back specifics, because leaking specifics would ruin the impact of its release. Umbra. Is. Going. To. Be. Released. 

I'll believe it if I see it.

5 minutes ago, KinetosImpetus said:

Yeah, I know he is and I'm very excited, but I'm just gonna step away to alleviate the crushed hype when they don't talk about him 

Edited by Demoonic

2 minutes ago, Demoonic said:

Yeah, I know he is and I'm very excited, but I'm just gonna step away to alleviate the crushed hype when they don't talk about him 

I don't hope for or need it to be talked about, Umbra news doesn't affect how I spend my free time, but just disregarding Devstream 72 and believing it won't be released at all just seems ridiculous. 

4 minutes ago, KinetosImpetus said:

I don't hope for or need it to be talked about, Umbra news doesn't affect how I spend my free time, but just disregarding Devstream 72 and believing it won't be released at all just seems ridiculous. 

Agreed. Not sure why anyone would be surprised that they won't be showing Umbra at pax. They did say they wanted it to be a secret reveal after all, so it'll likely just show up in-game like the Operator customization did.

2 minutes ago, EmptyDevil said:

Agreed. Not sure why anyone would be surprised that they won't be showing Umbra at pax. They did say they wanted it to be a secret reveal after all, so it'll likely just show up in-game like the Operator customization did.

well they said it is not in the lineup but may be in Q&A

Just now, Plushy said:

Its amazing this thread has lasted so long since there isn't actually anything to discuss. 

plenty to discuss and has been discussed, also what with the other umbras coming and more lore with that ...should bring a lot more discussion 

4 hours ago, LegionCynex said:

Wow, they won't talk about it on the Panels?

Good God, they better give us Umbra in U19, or there is going to be some alot of bad storms  at DE

The "storm" after Umbra's leak wasn't enough to release him, the polite requests weren't enough to release him, the angry Twitter folks weren't enough to release him, another insignificant forum outcry won't (and never will be) enough to release him.

I know I'm being unfair.

3 minutes ago, LazerSkink said:

The "storm" after Umbra's leak wasn't enough to release him, the polite requests weren't enough to release him, the angry Twitter folks weren't enough to release him, another insignificant forum outcry won't (and never will be) enough to release him.

I know I'm being unfair.

I mean....do you want the nastier elements of the community to be able to successfully bully the devs into doing something like releasing a game element which they don't feel is ready for release yet?

Because that would be terrible for the game itself, not just in the long run but starting pretty much immediately.

3 hours ago, BornWithTeeth said:

I mean....do you want the nastier elements of the community to be able to successfully bully the devs into doing something like releasing a game element which they don't feel is ready for release yet?

Because that would be terrible for the game itself, not just in the long run but starting pretty much immediately.

Add "+irrational" to the bottom part of my post.

9 hours ago, LazerSkink said:

I know I'm being unfair.

How about the players leaving the game?, and DE losing money?