Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Specters of the Rail: U2.2

[DE]Megan

2 hours ago, War-Zone said:

Frost, Mag, Volt, Trinity, Vauban... the list goes on. Yes there are frames that still don't need anyone but like I said its the future of all warframes.

I don't know how long you've been in the game, but i've been playing for three years and the "reworks" aren't just "reworks". I remember how it used to be.
I understand what OP is but I can see where Warframes used to be as opposed to where they are now... and where it's headed.

Warframes are getting weaker and mobs are getting stronger. We can barely if at all use our skills on bosses now... like what's the point of having a warframe if you're constantly being nullified?

Frost and Vauban never were my type, Mag and Volt i used in the times of CBT and OBT, and they had even more useless powers, than now. Trinity is still immortal if you mod her right. As far as i see it, DE nerf the "killbuttons" which is ok, since this game becomes boring when you just stand and spam 4 or 3, or whatever button kills the whole map. As far as i see it, you're upset because devs make you actually play the game. I look forward for Ember's rework, for example, i'm tired of coming into mission, where i can try to kill faster then her, or push Meditate, and it wouldn't change anything, and all her user must do is push 4 at the start and run.

1 minute ago, skidnik said:

Frost and Vauban never were my type, Mag and Volt i used in the times of CBT and OBT, and they had even more useless powers, than now. Trinity is still immortal if you mod her right. As far as i see it, DE nerf the "killbuttons" which is ok, since this game becomes boring when you just stand and spam 4 or 3, or whatever button kills the whole map. As far as i see it, you're upset because devs make you actually play the game. I look forward for Ember's rework, for example, i'm tired of coming into mission, where i can try to kill faster then her, or push Meditate, and it wouldn't change anything, and all her user must do is push 4 at the start and run.

Don't assume what type of player I am. I either play with one person (my gf) or I solo. So no i'm not one of the people that just press a single button.
I currently main Nyx prime and Frost Prime... no kill buttons on either.

You obviously know little about warframe and the progression of the warframes from then to now. You clearly ARE one of the people who will let others do the work for you while you spam 4 with ash, otherwise you wouldn't accuse me of it. btw Volt used to be awesome until they nerfed it.

I'm stating exactly what I have seen happen to the warframes in this game over the past three years and i'm not a fanboy. Anyone who has actually played the game and all of the warframes can see it, unlike yourself. So keep paying while they nerf all warframes into the ground.

2 minutes ago, War-Zone said:

Don't assume what type of player I am. I either play with one person (my gf) or I solo. So no i'm not one of the people that just press a single button.
I currently main Nyx prime and Frost Prime... no kill buttons on either.

You obviously know little about warframe and the progression of the warframes from then to now. You clearly ARE one of the people who will let others do the work for you while you spam 4 with ash, otherwise you wouldn't accuse me of it. btw Volt used to be awesome until they nerfed it.

I'm stating exactly what I have seen happen to the warframes in this game over the past three years and i'm not a fanboy. Anyone who has actually played the game and all of the warframes can see it, unlike yourself. So keep paying while they nerf all warframes into the ground.

I've played all the Warframes, and I'm fine with 90% of the changes they've made. Volt is now one of the best CC frames out there.

1 minute ago, KaizergidorahXi said:

I've played all the Warframes, and I'm fine with 90% of the changes they've made. Volt is now one of the best CC frames out there.

Volt CC? A Shield does not constitute CC. Nyx, Nova, Frost are CC. 

5 minutes ago, KaizergidorahXi said:

Clearly you haven't tried holding enemies in place with Discharge and killing them.

Clearly you haven't tried the ult against corpus and infested. Once the damage cap is reached they ain't CC'd anymore. Against armored grineer, the damage cap won't be reached as fast anymore. I was casting my 20s discharge on infested and corpus. 3s and they were free.

Just now, War-Zone said:

That's fine, you think it works great. Not everyone does. I remember what it used to be and I loved Volt back then. Nyx and Nova can completely control a room with little effort.

I really just build to have Speed constantly turned on, stun them with Discharge when they start to swarm and then zap them with Shock or blast them with my 6 Forma Ignis.

Just now, IceColdHawk said:

Clearly you haven't tried the ult against corpus and infested. Once the damage cap is reached they ain't CC'd anymore. Against armored grineer, the damage cap won't be reached as fast anymore. I was casting my 20s discharge on infested and corpus. 3s and they were free.

I used it during an infested mission earlier and they were all dead before the Discharge wore off anyway, so I didn't notice that.

6 minutes ago, KaizergidorahXi said:

I really just build to have Speed constantly turned on, stun them with Discharge when they start to swarm and then zap them with Shock or blast them with my 6 Forma Ignis.

That's nice, i'm glad you enjoy it. And it's fine that you agree with 90% of the nerfs to warframes. I'm just not the type of person that accepts whatever nerfs these game companies want to throw at us... usually based on monetary reasons. So I stopped paying them for it.

I've enjoyed warframe more than any other MMO in quite some time but it's headed in a direction I just can't agree with and I don't mind vocalizing it.
It reminds me of City of Heroes, they destroyed that game with nerfs... literally. 

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Specters of the Rail: U2.2

Changes

• Changed Nekros’ Shadows of the Dead teleport range to greater than 30 meters from Nekros. To clarify function here, if a Shadow is 30 meters away from you on recast, it will teleport to range. If it is less than 30 meters away, it will heal. 

Fixes

• Fixed Paris Prime having many incorrect stats in the Arsenal, including a Critical Chance of 25% vs the expected 45%. 
  • Fixed enemies not being alerted by the Bolto, AkBolto, and Telos AkBolto.
  • Fixed missing VO localization. 

On the topic of Paris Prime, I noticed that the gold on the Quiver isn't changeable. Is that a bug or intentional?

"I understand. i don't really mind what they're doing, mostly because DE are some of the kindest devs I've ever heard of. I'm just glad we don't have a situation like The Isle going on."

I really like the devs too, It's hard not to like them. But DE Steve wears his heart on his sleeve. His expressions during the live streams usually tell you weather its from the heart or a business decision. Just my opinion.

Edited by War-Zone
messed up the quote =/