Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Specters of the Rail: U2.2

[DE]Megan

5 hours ago, Keche-sama said:

Still no fix for the Amesha, Ardaza, Smeeta, Dark Split sword bug in the profile

Good, huh, pretty good.

Dark Split Sword added: 8 Jun, 2016, still no fix.

This is not a very big deal but again bit annoying to find, when you have already mastered something but in profile it shows that you didnt and also multiple copies of the same thing!!

Guys, you said that shadow o the dead will be no longer affected by duration, you just cast them and they live untill they die, period.

But now it's "Shadows now live until they die with Health decay over time that is affected by Duration instead of Strength." which is exact the same dam thing, it's still affected by duration after all...da hek? False advertizing is bad De.

Remove hp decay overtime and let them be forever after summon, it's not like they can do much anyways. This is the actually the one nekro improvement that i was looking for and you ruined it.

6 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changes

• Changed Nekros’ Shadows of the Dead teleport range to greater than 30 meters from Nekros. To clarify function here, if a Shadow is 30 meters away from you on recast, it will teleport to range. If it is less than 30 meters away, it will heal. 

Fixes

• Fixed Paris Prime having many incorrect stats in the Arsenal, including a Critical Chance of 25% vs the expected 45%. 
  • Fixed enemies not being alerted by the Bolto, AkBolto, and Telos AkBolto.
  • Fixed missing VO localization. 

Thanks for the update :) 

4 hours ago, War-Zone said:

I remember when this game used to be fun.

and thats not too long ago, right?? Very sadly, there is a day coming very fast when we (majority of us) will not talk anything about Warframe anymore...!! :'(

9 hours ago, BeastKing9 said:

am i the only one that thinks boltos should be a silent wep? i dont think they are that loud, they sound kind of silenced and they dont even shoot bullets, they shoot bolts., ah well, i thought i was tripping but ig it was a bug after all.

Yes, I used to love that the Bolto and Acrid were silent weapons, liked the idea of needle guns especially since they aren't in the same damage ranges they used to be.

Yeah, it's nice and fine that you're working on fixes and stuff...

But I honestly won't get much enjoyment out of the game until you give some purpose to the endless fissure missions... I know not everyone liked that about the old void, but I really miss challenging myself to stay the longest I can in a defense or survival while getting primes for my efforts... now? Now it's just drop in, get 10 reactant, leave... no matter what the mission is. I don't mind that, it's fun in a way... but I want endless missions to have some purpose again...
Which also ties in with any reactant after you already gather 10 being utterly useless and just littering the entire map...

Please. I know it takes time to work stuff out, but can this please be addressed? It's like the one major hole in the new void system that hasn't been plugged still.

11 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changes

• Changed Nekros’ Shadows of the Dead teleport range to greater than 30 meters from Nekros. To clarify function here, if a Shadow is 30 meters away from you on recast, it will teleport to range. If it is less than 30 meters away, it will heal.

Tested yesterday a lttle bit the "new" Nekros and i must say that from the point of getting Ressources it is now worser than before ( used Speeddrift and Natural Talent in my old Despoil Build and could desecrate Corps 2-3 Times and now 1 or 2 times but not for sure ) but for that i gain back movement to Nekros and that is something that i love but you always have to keep an eye on you hp , start using Furis with Syndicatemod +Reju & Coaction Drift. What i do not like is the changes to the Ultimate, cause the balance between strength and lose of life of the shadows consume to much nrg if you want useable and staying alive Shadows (but i must say i do not fully take an closer look to that cause i dont like the change).

For myself i came to the point that Nekros is still useable for desecrate with Despoil mod and Terrify with Creeeping Terrify mod but not for the rest cause of the changes

Edited by NaturalBornStoned

8 hours ago, KenXyn said:

On the topic of Paris Prime, I noticed that the gold on the Quiver isn't changeable. Is that a bug or intentional?

To change the quiver colors, you must change the attachments colors, worked for me.

This is actually kind of funny. So many people are saying it's a nerf. When really, the idea of 'nerfs' and 'buffs' have clearly lost their original meaning.

This change is more of a functionality shift. Instead of pressing 3 after killing, say, 10 enemies, and then 6/10 get desecrated, then another cast, 3/4. Then one more, and the last body gets done. The old Desecrate was more effective in large quantities of deaths.

However, this new functionality, makes it not only more efficient with killing multiple enemies without AoE, since by the time you've killed your 5th enemy, the first body has already been desecrated, but then it continues working over, and over, and over again.

And really. I only have Narrow minded 6/10, and Prime cont 8/10, and my shadows have something like a 1.5% HP decay per second. 15% per 10 seconds. 90% total in 1 minute. Not only that, but they're doing something like 4.0x Damage? That's a damned lot of damage. Not to mention 2.5x HP/Shields. You get so much E-HP with the Shield of Shadows augment to, Necros is finally starting to feel like a real necromancer.

I'm not saying That Warframe has only made good decisions over the three years it's been out, but on improving the functionality, and the flow of game play, through the same levels, over, and over again? I've yet to get bored in around 2000 hours of actual game play, and that's more then can be said for any other game that I've played.

Don't be so quick to judge updates, guys. Let the changes sink in, and play around with them a little. I don't play necros often, but I'm glad that now, he can run around, killing things, while ALSO desecrating.

Guys i dont know if this is supose to happen and sorry for my english but i like to know why does the fatal teleport augment for ash doens work properlly, on the mod they dont talk about a chance to make a finalizer on the enemy when you teleport to him, however more then 50% of times i teleport to an enemy and it doens make a finisher on him... and i still lose energy like i was with no augment equiped and it work just like the basic third ability works please someone help me? Or is this a bug that DE should fix?

Ty for the update DE

6 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

After more testing it was added back for balance purposes.

Well, since the health drain is only effected by duration and not efficiency, it sorta makes modding for Shadows of the Dead and Desecrate almost counter intuitive. The entire Nekros rework feedback thread is pretty much asking for the Health Decay to be effected by more than just duration. 

14 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

I figured as much, thing is it complicates SoS builds, have you considerd reducing it or having effiency and or strength reduce it by a lot? Our shadows tend to go down faster then before

Edited by Wolfnrun

6 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

I fail to see how unbalanced SotD would be without duration (though most OP abilities don't need a power or 2, that's one thing that can make them OP), but I don't really think SotD is OP 

I mean nerfing the health orb drop was indeed logical, since Nekros's passive already gives health when you kill enemies, so despoil builds won't hurt that much. 

welp, it's all fine I guess, for me at least. thanks for the rework ^^