Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

As a Primed Chamber owner I think it time for it to become available for all players.

Genomega

14 hours ago, TheKurtiStryke said:

seeing how Warframe lately works,im sure that even the "founders stuff" will come back,..........if a big amount of players will start bawling

I honestly don't care if founders came back or not. But if it does, I think it should be a decision that only founders make together or a vote by the founders. If it comes back, I do not want non-founders to be the ones to cry and moan so much that DE brings it back.

14 hours ago, Lichcontract said:

Nah that'd be digging their grave. I'm a U7 guy and been with DE hella time but if they did that it's a kick in the teeth to the founders and no amount of name displaying on the starchart or relays would be enough.

I had some ideas for stuff that founders would get if the stuff ever came back. Not even sure what a founder would think of it and personally, I personally don't  want it to come back so this is just a thing I heard from some other guy that was ranting about why it should come back (not naming and shaming).

But anyways, here are things that founders should get if it came back (again, probably never coming back):

-4000+ plat.
-New syandana/armour.
-Prime items and prime packages are available to founders 2-4 weeks in advance from the public (I've seen this done in other games with founders).
-A permanent discount of platinum packages or prime access or 20-30%.
-Permanent boosters of some kind.
-Special skins for frames that are exclusive.
          if the founder package itself came back with the sigils and stuff, then the original founders would get:
          -New sigils and badges that signify a 'begging, the helper, the people that saved the game'.
          -Renamed original founders to something like:
                   - 1st level  = The appreciated.
                   - 2nd level = The Indebted.
                   - 3rd level  = The Generous.
                   - 4th level  = The Esteemed.
          -All levels of original founders get a special founder's exclusive chat that does not end up containing guides or the lotus and community moderators and council members like the council chat they have now.

Edited by Arniox

9 hours ago, Arniox said:

I had some ideas for stuff that founders would get if the stuff ever came back. Not even sure what a founder would think of it and personally, I personally don't  want it to come back so this is just a thing I heard from some other guy that was ranting about why it should come back (not naming and shaming).

But anyways, here are things that founders should get if it came back (again, probably never coming back):

-4000+ plat.
-New syandana/armour.
-Prime items and prime packages are available to founders 2-4 weeks in advance from the public (I've seen this done in other games with founders).
-A permanent discount of platinum packages or prime access or 20-30%.
-Permanent boosters of some kind.
-Special skins for frames that are exclusive.
          if the founder package itself came back with the sigils and stuff, then the original founders would get:
          -New sigils and badges that signify a 'begging, the helper, the people that saved the game'.
          -Renamed original founders to something like:
                   - 1st level  = The appreciated.
                   - 2nd level = The Indebted.
                   - 3rd level  = The Generous.
                   - 4th level  = The Esteemed.
-All levels of original founders get a special founder's exclusive chat that does not end up containing guides or the lotus and community moderators and council members like the council chat they have now.

To address your points in order:

1. A platinum incentive means nothing to me.

2. A cosmetic incentive means nothing to me.

3. Temporary exclusivity of new Prime Access and prime parts means little to me.

4. See #1

5. See #2.

6. Founder's exclusive chat means nothing to me.

Getting back on topic with Primed Chamber, I'm fine with it being given away on Devstreams, but I shouldn't be forced to open a Twitch account to be able to have a chance at receiving one.  I'm also fine with the release of Primed Charged Chamber, but I don't believe that it should be as powerful as Primed Chamber.

3 hours ago, N64Gamefreak said:

To address your points in order:

1. A platinum incentive means nothing to me.

2. A cosmetic incentive means nothing to me.

3. Temporary exclusivity of new Prime Access and prime parts means little to me.

4. See #1

5. See #2.

6. Founder's exclusive chat means nothing to me.

well, that's good to know. I was not saying it should come back, as I stated before, I do not want it to come back, but it's nice to see a founder actually give me info on what he cares about :P
Good to know that some people don't care about any incentives that DE might give to them, they'll still hang onto what they love :)

3 hours ago, N64Gamefreak said:

Getting back on topic with Primed Chamber, I'm fine with it being given away on Devstreams, but I shouldn't be forced to open a Twitch account to be able to have a chance at receiving one.  I'm also fine with the release of Primed Charged Chamber, but I don't believe that it should be as powerful as Primed Chamber.

eh, I really don't care about primed chamber either way. What I don't like is that people that are desperate can set up hundreds of 'fake' accounts on twitch and then go and watch the devstreams or prime times for a higher chance at getting a primed chamber. If it's ever given out, it should be something that gives everyone a chance at getting it without people going out of their way to have a better chance at the mod.

Edited by Arniox

On August 12, 2016 at 7:24 PM, JRMC said:

I'm not talking about you. I'm saying other players who want to see this mod available yet again are despised for doing so. Various topics surfaced about this and they are usually controversial.

Earnable through high end play and/or long-term commitment? Yes.  Tradeable? No.

See Primed Fury.

By the latest trend shown by DE ,I suppose it will make a comeback.

In what form,we'll just have to wait and see...

But then again,Primed Chamber gives platinum herders like (my)yourself a goal in the game...I suppose you own everything plat can buy atm...so the problem is what to do next...

Buying Primed Chamber is such an impossible goal , and after getting that everything else feels peanuts .

But yeah,Primed Chamber is ludicrously expensive...I saw it on ebay.de a few months ago for like 700 pounds . A few weeks ago I saw a listing for 2200 euro.

It must be dealt with one way or another.

One solution - make it Untradable...So we may keep it exclusive ,if that's the DE's goal , and not feeding the black market.

Edited by _Je_Suis_Bruxelles_

Here's the thing guys. Primed Chamber is a collector's mod. No one is REALLY buying it for the extra damage, even though it is really good, it flat out isn't worth it.

The solution I thought of:

-Make primed chamber incompatible with charged chamber.

-Buff both mods.

-Release a primed charged chamber that has the same power as primed chamber...at rank 10.

-Primed charged chamber has more drain than primed chamber, therefore you still have incentive. Additionally it will have a 1mil tax like all primed mods.

-Charged chamber is still rare and unique, people will still collect it.

Yea, what this game needs is not more game modes, more balanced game play, or more things to do on missions, but "more damage stuff".

How will Primed Chamber been given to people "make the game better"? We get a small damage increase with Snipers. Whoopy-doo. Players base gets a a buzz using it for a day or so, and then stops again. Zero overall fun increase in the game experience, and next week, another person in another thread with "you know what, it should be easier to get X and Y".

58 minutes ago, DSpite said:

Yea, what this game needs is not more game modes, more balanced game play, or more things to do on missions, but "more damage stuff".

How will Primed Chamber been given to people "make the game better"? We get a small damage increase with Snipers. Whoopy-doo. Players base gets a a buzz using it for a day or so, and then stops again. Zero overall fun increase in the game experience, and next week, another person in another thread with "you know what, it should be easier to get X and Y".

I think you are looking at this incorrectly. Primed Chamber doesn't interfere with game modes/ balanced gameplay/ new missions, but it may supplement the release of these new missions.

To put it simply, it could be the reward of an event that introduces something new into Warframe. 

On 8/12/2016 at 7:08 PM, --rrGenomega-- said:

First off I do own it for those wondering 

65D76CFF687E45B148274772DE91FC8F1EB825A0

After much thinking over the course of this week I think it time for Primed chamber to make its comeback. I just do not think having a mod like Primed chamber that only about 100-115 players have which include those who have quit, been banned, and still play is good for the game. Another thing is that it is just too freaking expensive to get your hands on one if you are a collector. I got mind by trading, and I payed 42,000 plat, now how I got this plat is a combination of Prime access over the Course of 2 years in support of DE and trading platinum in the trading chat for Prime parts and mods and other items in the game. The mod right now goes for 35k-60k ish if I had to guess, really haven't done much trading since I got the mod. Now for those who spent alot of hours back in the day grinding the original event (The one with Snipetron Vandal) those players should be given a special version of Primed chamber just to show that its an original. I think the Primed chambers that were obtain via the Informant Event  NOT BY TRANSMUTATION should remain a Rare mod with 3 ranks while the Primed chamber that all players will be able to obtain will be a Legendary mod with 3 ranks, And if you own the original Primed chamber they cannot be stacked. Honestly this is just a suggestion, I wouldn't mind if they just release the mod as it, a rare rank 3 mod. Leave your thoughts below.

hi i am buying primed chamber for 30,000p no joke! my freind has the plat you can message me and i will hook you both up IGN:Steathchild0909 

On 8/12/2016 at 4:45 PM, FINNSTAR7 said:

Didn't DE say they couldn't bring Founder's Pack stuff back to the public for legal reasons anyway?

What I'm guessing will eventually happen is they'll release a different Excalibur, Skana, and Lato Prime (either being called prime or having a different suffix but sharing the mastery points) that look different from the Founder's exclusives.

49 minutes ago, TwevOWNED said:

What I'm guessing will eventually happen is they'll release a different Excalibur, Skana, and Lato Prime (either being called prime or having a different suffix but sharing the mastery points) that look different from the Founder's exclusives.

So that's basically what Umbra is gonna double as?