Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Games like Warframe

NightElve

1 minute ago, secret9005 said:

It's fine, I understand where you're coming from. Good luck in finding that new game :D

oh.. and the main reason being none of my close friends are no longer playing it, one of them MR 20 quit then came back, but plays passively, the rest rarely logging, if i atleast had most of them playing Warframe i wouldn't mind sticking along.

3 minutes ago, BlewmPixels said:

I quit for a good year and a half then came back. Soon you realize there's no other game out there like this one xD

but i rather quit Warframe and gaming altogether, if i don't find a worthy enough way to waste/pass my time, than to play a game that is no longer fun. ... i can even walk outside and see how much the world has changed XD

Edited by NightElve

If you have a Nintendo-3DS you could get monster hunter. I spend around 200 hours in every installment. The "get better stuff to get better stuff" is the most rewarding experience i ever had, even if it sounds way to simple. You can start with any installment you want, the newest being monster hunter generations.

The learning curve is high but it really pays off once you fight the big monsters.

8 minutes ago, Megakruemel said:

If you have a Nintendo-3DS you could get monster hunter. I spend around 200 hours in every installment. The "get better stuff to get better stuff" is the most rewarding experience i ever had, even if it sounds way to simple. You can start with any installment you want, the newest being monster hunter generations.

The learning curve is high but it really pays off once you fight the big monsters.

While it's not really like warframe genre-wise I can definitely reccomend the Monster Hunter series it's definitely a lot more casual and doesn't feel like it's forcing you to farm or anything like that (+all dlc they release is free), although I wouldn't reccomend starting on MHX since it won't really walk you through the larger majority of the mechanics and it's more of a test than anything else to see what new features they want to keep for the next game, if you're just starting out I'd reccomend starting on 4G or 3G.

If portable gaming isn't your thing I've had a lot of friends say Mass Effect Multiplayer is very similar to warframe but feels a lot better so that's also an option, especially if Andromeda keeps that feature.

I was playin mass effect 3 multiplayer a lot with my friends, and after that i picked warframe because it felt like mass effect in some ways, im waiting for andromeda now to come out in early 2017, and they will probably improve and add much more stuff to the multiplayer mode, and i guess im gonna quit warframe too then...

Edited by -KyloRen-

2 minutes ago, -KyloRen- said:

I was playin mass effect 3 multiplayer a lot with my friends, and after that i picked warframe because it felt like mass effect in some ways, im waiting for andromeda now to come out in early 2017, and they will probably improve and add much more stuff to the multiplayer mode, and i guess im gonna quit warframe too then...

i named all my Kubrow's and Kavats after most ME3 characters, and my Kavat after my best friend/companion Garrus, well the original plan was to quite Warframe as soon as Andromeda  arrives, but i quite early enough, Mass Effect series are the best games ever in my own opinion and that's what i enticed me to Warframe, the story telling was on an epic scale, i felt the true immersion when i played Mass Effect till now a bit of that universe is stuck in my consciousness, the Protheans are they lurking somewhere far away in our galaxy... Warframe is a great game but it really falls short in most areas, i'm not picking it up again for sure.

8 minutes ago, Hemmo67 said:

i'm 3 levels away from that ability c:

and from the looks of it i might blow pandora to pieces

It's not that OP most of the times. This was just a situation where many enemies were close to each other and respawning, stacking up the damage to infinity. Btw, the one-liner subtitle means translated: "I've created this bossfight, and it is BREATHTAKING!" It just fits the moment so perfectly.

Edited by IceColdHawk

@NightElve A game similar to warframe... That's a rather difficult request, because warframe's combination of traits is pretty unique.

If you want an action game with parkour stuff you might enjoy:

Spoiler
  • Dying Light (PC / Console co-op)
  • Prototype (PC / Console singlepalyer)
  • Infamous (Console singleplayer)
  • Batman / Spiderman (PC / Console singleplayer)
  • Firefall (PC MMO)

If you want multiplayer science fiction FPS you migh enjoy:

Spoiler
  • Planetside 2 (PC / Console)
  • Warface (PC)
  • Modern Warfare / Black Ops (PC / Console)
  • Titanfall (Console)
  • Ghost Recon (PC)

If you like story driven shooters with some emotional impact you might enjoy:

Spoiler
  • Binary Domain (PC / Consoles single / multi)
  • Borderlands (PC / Console single / multi)
  • Dead Space (PC / Console single (co-op for 3))
  • Metro 2033 (PC / Console singleplayer)
  • Lost Planet (PC / Console singleplayer)

If you want to use your head and be stealthy you might enjoy:

Spoiler
  • Dishonored (PC / Console singleplayer)
  • Hitman (PC / Console singleplayer)
  • Deus Ex (PC / Console singleplayer)
  • Sniper Elite (PC / Console sinlgeplayer)
  • Splinter Cell (PC / Console co-op)

If you want more space action you might enjoy:

Spoiler
  • Strike Suite ZERO (PC singleplayer)
  • Zone of the Enders (Console singleplayer)
  • Star Conflict (PC multiplayer)
  • Elite Dangerous (PC MMO)
  • Black Prophecy (I miss it so much)

Well, here you go. Have a good life.

Edited by DNG0

15 minutes ago, SpeedOfLightPuncher said:

we are not helping you

actually go play destiny, the worst game after no man's sky 

we?

due to my good game tastes Lol! i'm not touching destiny? Imagine if i can drop a game like Warframe, if i touched Destiny you'll see me suing the company for my time wasted XD

Edited by NightElve

I also left quite some time ago but I'm still following the game since I dedicated a lot of time into it and any kind of news gets always my attention as I look for any opportunity to hop back in.

Unfortunately so far all I am able to notice since the 1st (out of 4 now as I've heard ?) of War Within update launched would be called "primed disappointment".

Everything we get teased with since Saryn Prime cinematic trailer (February 16th, 2016 I mind You) gets seriously delayed, warframe specific reworks turned out kinda mehhh. They fixed Volt's 4th ability but added damage cap, changed Shield Ability but added drain on shield carry and Speed changes were so bad that they even had to revert most of them, they fixed Nekros 4th ability but added health decay on shadows which will possibly get also removed judging by the backlash from the community.
Starchart got "reverted" back to look almost the same as in the past. So much wasted time, money and assets. A lot of missed ideas.

They still try to force Archwing on us, pvp is still kinda wonky mostly because of player-host based design, Focus system was introduced in December 2015 and almost nothing was updated since then even thou 90% of that system needs to be rebalanced/changed and now we got introduced to Lunaro which will (or even already is) be left abandoned and untouched for a year or more just like three previous gameplay modes I just mentioned. 

Take a look at this chart and tell me I am wrong:

http://steamcharts.com/app/230410#All

The good marketing brought a lot of new people but the rate at which we are loosing players is faster also than ever. More than a year ago my clan was full of people. Now I can see that 3-4 people were online during last weekend and that's pretty much it. 

So either the final update of WW will bring something really jaw dropping and groundbreaking to give a reason to stick with the game or Warframe will have a big problem by the end of this year to dig it's way out of that hole it is heading into right now.  

But lemme tell You what I did with the money I was saving up for Targis Prime armor from Mag vault (which in the end I didn't buy):

- got myself a copy of Overwatch (a ton of fun, casual gameplay for a very small price, my top pick for now)
- got a copy of DOOM as it was on a discount recently (awesome game, just fu**ing awesome)
- downloaded Evolve Stage 2 (getting started can be a little rough as it has some amount of learning curve but one You sink into it a bit more it can really bring You a lot of hours of fun gameplay)
- downloaded Killing Floor 2 (very nice and simple gameplay, try it and You'll love it !)

ps. 

sorry for the long post :P