The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gersemi Valkyr =?= Prime

cookieknife

Okay, just wondering, so since what happened with Valkyr was Alad V captured her in her original state (which is the Gersemi deluxe skin) and augmented and performed experiments on her making her angry and all of that. When we get Valkyr Prime, will it be a primed Version of the Gersemi Skin which is Pre-Corpus? Or will they go off of her base model? I feel like lore wise off of the Gersemi skin would make the most sense right?

Going by the usual pattern it would make the most sense for Valkyr's Primed version to based on the original design, which would be the Gersemi skin. As for when, she should be up after Nekros, along with Banshee.

This video explains it fairly simply.

Spoiler

Another one lol. I started using the forums a month and a half ago or so and I swear to god I've seen at least 4 threads like this. (not complaining btw, I love discussing this!)

But yea, you're completely right, it should definitely be based on the Gersemi imo.

It has to be the Gersemi skin. Warframes lore is a mess, but it still has some semblance of logic to it. The normal Valkyr is the result of Alad V's torture, but Alad V was who created Valkyr. Creating a Valkyr Prime based off of her "post Alad V" form would destroy any sense of lore with her.

50 minutes ago, Schregger said:

It has to be the Gersemi skin. Warframes lore is a mess, but it still has some semblance of logic to it. The normal Valkyr is the result of Alad V's torture, but Alad V was who created Valkyr. Creating a Valkyr Prime based off of her "post Alad V" form would destroy any sense of lore with her.

Yeah there is a good bit of contradiction id like to some how justify, but a lot of it makes no sense :p

1 hour ago, Schregger said:

Uh, no. Valkyr was made by the Orokin like every other warframe, was kidnapped in her sleep, skinned alive and mutilated in unimaginable ways, then got busted out (kind of cause the original died as a result so all we have are her blueprints) by Lotus and the existing warframes at the time.

They really need to reword her codex entry because it has FAR too much vague language in it.

Maybe they could make valkyr prime be a newly created prime so it would be based off of her post-alas looks and then they make the gersemi skin do what the no mans skin did where it looks different based on who/what it is used on, so when the garden I skin is used on valkyr prime it becomes garden I prime.

8 hours ago, cookieknife said:

Yeah there is a good bit of contradiction id like to some how justify, but a lot of it makes no sense :p

7 hours ago, (PS4)Foxkid_8 said:

Uh, no. Valkyr was made by the Orokin like every other warframe, was kidnapped in her sleep, skinned alive and mutilated in unimaginable ways, then got busted out (kind of cause the original died as a result so all we have are her blueprints) by Lotus and the existing warframes at the time.

They really need to reword her codex entry because it has FAR too much vague language in it.

*Facepalm

Oh For The VOID!!!... I was talking about her normal form, i.e. the skinned and mutilated form. 

*Edit* 

Actually, I meant to type Orokin, not Alad V... Not quite sure how I flubbed that.

Edited by Schregger

44 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

it'll likely be a blinged-out version of Gersemi.

I love it too, but DE have gotten a lot more elaborate with the styling of their primes as of late, so i think that's too... simple for them. we'll see though.

I agree, they may do something very different to Valkyrs appearance. 

I once dreamed that the Prime would be a Valkyrie; golden wings with energy flowing from them, winged helmet with two braids falling down her chest, gleaming plated armor.

That all changed when she got her tail. So now I see the Prime as a demon rather than angel, so her colors would be black and gold with hints of red, the rest either stays or they go full cat or full demoness.

53 minutes ago, Marvelous_A said:

IMO the real problem is the abilities of Valkyr Prime. According to lore Valkyr gained her brutal and furious style after the experiment of Alad V. For the appearance most likely it will base on Gersemi skin.

The Orokin did far worse experiments on Tenno and Warframes than Alad V ever had. She easily can be a pissed off frame who got even more pissed (Hulk style) from Alad V doing the same.

3 hours ago, arch111 said:

....So now I see the Prime as a demon rather than angel, so her colors would be black and gold with hints of red, the rest either stays or they go full cat or full demoness.

That's.....beautiful.  I cried reading and picturing this, I would love to see that happen.