Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

SOTR CONSOLE DISCUSSION

(PSN)bddacres

I know I sound like a PC player looking down on console users, buuuutt..

Pls.

That video.

Just pls.

It really seems like you're using the update and the forums to gain views on your videos.

Edited by Cydro_

4 minutes ago, Cydro_ said:

Pls.

That video.

Just pls.

It really seems like you're using the update and the forums to gain views on your videos.

Not really..\

1. videos not monetized
  2. updates tomorrow so i figured it's appropriate 
  3. Posting videos on the forums instantly results in a dislike frenzy (ik first hand)

5 hours ago, Cydro_ said:

Pls.

That video.

Just pls.

You kinda bring that upon yourself, your post only sounds that way because you explicitly state that it does, if that first line wasn't there it wouldn't give off that vibe.

I honestly can't tell which is more worthy of the Dr.Steinman video, the Nercromorph kitties or TC's cringe video...

Spoiler

Eh, they can both have it!

I can't wait for the new Relic system myself, no more BS rotation C Survival and Defence drop locations, no more 12+ items in the drop location I need to farm, and finally an opportunity for assassins besides the Stalker to spawn!

Ehh I'm hyped for the startchart. Probably won't get a kavat because I put my kubrow in stasis last year and he's never come out. I'm not a big fan of the dna stuff and taking care of them. 

Also heard they nerfed my quanta somehow and no one's come to elaborate on that. I'll be willing to try anything new about the relic system, but 80 minute T3 survs with my clanmates will always be in my heart.

I'll be looking forward to Cephalon Fragments, although.

Other than that, SotR is gonna be great.

Edited by (XB1)OTF SERENiTY

1 hour ago, (PS4)obsidiancurse said:

must remember to burn my sab keys tonight though.

1 hour ago, pauli133 said:

I'd focus on cap keys, myself.

Was gonna ask aboot this. How is the key conversion going to work? It looks like it got funneled into 4 different types of relics with no specific towers on them. Are the rewards still in the same towers but the location or gametype is randomized? I'm completely in the dark about this and I'm sitting on lots of different keys.

Edited by (PS4)Tactless_Ninja

32 minutes ago, (PS4)Tactless_Ninja said:

Was gonna ask aboot this. How is the key conversion going to work? It looks like it got funneled into 4 different types of relics with no specific towers on them. Are the rewards still in the same towers but the location or gametype is randomized? I'm completely in the dark about this and I'm sitting on lots of different keys.

There were some hiccups in the PC release (as usual), but the expectation for consoles is that they'll total up all your keys by tower, and then split those evenly across all of the available relics. T1 goes to Lith, T2 to Meso, T3 to Neo, and T4 to Axi.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Void_Relic explains the whole relic system, and http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Void_Relic/ByRelic shows what each one drops.

So for instance, if you have 600 T1D keys (and nothing else), you'll end up with 100 of each of the six Lith relic types that are currently active (A1, F1, F2, S1, S2, V1). If you also own a single T2D key, you know you'll end up with single Meso relic of some sort, but there's no way to predict which one.

Edited by pauli133

Will be great to try out the new prime part farming in practice, after reading the missteps with fissures, and feedback from PC guys.

Been saving one part from the last prime access specifically for that... didn't want to bother with T3 defense rotation C anymore.

Happy hunting for everyone.

13 hours ago, (PS4)bddacres said:

Not really..\

1. videos not monetized
  2. updates tomorrow so i figured it's appropriate 
  3. Posting videos on the forums instantly results in a dislike frenzy (ik first hand)

under EULA you cannot self promote 

ads dosnt matter if its you trying to get people to view your site/channel ect 

also remove  the xb1 and psn tags , those are for mods only

looking forward to it. my to do list looks something like this:

- download update and load Warframe

- get confused as hell at the new starchart

- get confused at how Relics work.

- head to the derelict to kill infested Leapers for the new Dual Dagger Stance + equip it on Fang Prime if possible.

- throw an abundance of resources into clan research for Okina and Kavat incubator segment, then pick up the blueprint 3 days later.

- head back to the derelict to scan for kitties at some point.

- eventually make a Kavat that looks rubbish and scratches the paint off my Orbiter.

- finally figure out how everything works.

- level Okinas, possibly using Valkyr for Elektra cosplay.

- help friends get Vauban prime and farm Oxium on the new Oxium farm.

- help friends and myself Forma gear on Berehynia because we're lazy at this point.

- end up bored after a week, with another 3 weeks at least to go before another update.

16 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

- throw an abundance of resources into clan research for Okina and Kavat incubator segment, then pick up the blueprint 3 days later.

Don't bother researching the incubator segment - the BP drops regularly from Hyekka Masters.