Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bring Back Our VOID SABOTAGE Missions

_Iye

Please revive our one of the most favorite VOID SABOTAGE missions and give us a reason to go back to void. VOID SABOTAGE missions used to be a great fun searching for CACHES for more better rewards and often it became a challenge for us to beat other team mates in finding the caches. Mere credits and simple resources are too poor in comparison to a place special like VOID.  A few suggestions I wanna offer here as I really cant take it anymore to consider that I cant play the same VOID SABOTAGE missions anymore for the reason I used to play them for.

• If you don't wanna input prime things then you can put rare relics (per cache) in the drop list with a drop chance variation of course but not like spy missions  for 1 relic only.
  • You can also include R-5 Gold Core packs which will attract lots of people and benefit new players in advancing the game as well.
  • Increase the level of the mini-bosses placed so that you feel like you earned the rewards rather than 1-2 shooting them for the portal key.
  • Some of the useful and rarest contents of the game like (antique mods, war parts, nitain extract, built in formas but not bps etc.) can also be placed in the VOID SABOTAGE missions using the rare caches or the boss reward and of course not to mention increase the rarity of the cache locations so that people earn the rewards with skill.

Please, Please, Please give us back our VOID SABOTAGE missions with the old taste of finding caches well deserving VOID class rewards.

A request to all tenno please help us getting back our old void sabotage back who think they miss the fun and chase of old times. Please place your comments below and of-course more suggestions and opinions are always welcome.

?plugin=ref&page=%A5%DF%A5%C3%A5%B7%A5%E

Edited by AhmadIYE

Yeah for some reason Corpus, Grineer and Infested caches finding is not as interesting as the Void one. I guess they can put some void stuff like Argon Crystal, Void traces too. They can do the same for survival and defense, not prime parts but relics or stuff like that, and change the mechanism a little bit e.g. take away rotation C and speed up the rate of leveling of enemies. Or a minor resource/ XP affinity/ credit boost as the players stay for longer time.

Edited by Marvelous_A

is it so hard to phrase your topic properly since what you want is a better reward table.
[Increase the level of the mini-bosses placed so that you feel like you earned the rewards rather than 1-2 shooting them for the portal key.] just so you know, T4 sab mini-boss can be killed in 2 shot as well so bring a S#&$tier weapon if you want to "feel like you earned the rewards"

Edited by Nijyumensou

Hmm  I didn't noticed there weren't any of those in the new system I didn't actually look so hard.   its odd  if they if they got rid of them entirely it was my favorite type of void mission to farm ducats on in the old system.   I got really quick at it with my volt speed build with shocking speed zip zip

1 minute ago, Marvelous_A said:

Yeah for some reason Corpus, Grineer and Infested caches finding is not as interesting as the Void one. I guess they can put some void stuff like Argon Crystal, Void traces too. They can do the same for survival and defense, not prime parts but relics or stuff like that, and change the rotation a little bit e.g. take away rotation C and speed up the rate of leveling of enemies.

Agree. Just bring back the old taste of specialty in the reward system and we will be on our feet. Rebecca already said that they are working on the endless missions so they are gonna come back sooner or later as they have finally stated the fact but I really really miss the sabotage missions as they were quite the fun. Finding the hidden places-caches, must act as a team altogether or splitting out and not just to mention the extra prime reward.

2 minutes ago, Nijyumensou said:

is it so hard to phrase your topic properly since what you want is a better reward table.
[Increase the level of the mini-bosses placed so that you feel like you earned the rewards rather than 1-2 shooting them for the portal key.] just so you know, T4 sab mini-boss can be killed in 2 shot as well so bring a S#&$tier weapon if you want to "feel like you earned the rewards"

Dude, I think you are quite smart enough to understand what I tried to point out here right? otherwise you wouldn't have come out with such raging words indicating one of my suggestions here!! We are trying to bring back what we miss here so appreciate if you help, otherwise peace.....

2 minutes ago, AhmadIYE said:

Dude, I think you are quite smart enough to understand what I tried to point out here right? otherwise you wouldn't have come out with such raging words indicating one of my suggestions here!! We are trying to bring back what we miss here so appreciate if you help, otherwise peace.....

dude, this isn't a shoutout section but a general discussion , you aren't up for making your topic worth discussing at all then go to reddit and make a shoutout over there instead.

5 minutes ago, (PS4)Eluminary said:

Hmm  I didn't noticed there weren't any of those in the new system I didn't actually look so hard.   its odd  if they if they got rid of them entirely it was my favorite type of void mission to farm ducats on in the old system.   I got really quick at it with my volt speed build with shocking speed zip zip

Yeah mine favorite too but it's gone now. I can say that people actually dont have any actual reason to play the void sabotage missions now and even I wonder if I missed or not but do any fissure mission takes place in those sabotage tilesets now-a-days!? I think not. Well, just hope DE will do something with our favorite void mission type.

2 minutes ago, Nijyumensou said:

dude, this isn't a shoutout section but a general discussion , you aren't up for making your topic worth discussing at all then go to reddit and make a shoutout over there instead.

Well, now that I catch your name which reminds me that you often blow out on topics created by people with raging and rude comments. So, I'd like to request you to maintain your words nicely with positive approach here. You stay on the topic and with constructive criticism and I will be much obliged to reply otherwise its better to remain silent.

17 minutes ago, Nijyumensou said:

You know, OP got a point. After SC 3.0 void has become a relatively high tier map, it's really weird that Void still gives cr@ppy reward compared to other planets, with the fact that lore-wise Void is where the most advanced orokin stuff located in. Everyone wants a better reward table except those who like to live in a never-ending grind-hell which gives so little reward. I'm not one of those. DE could totally choose to make it a sortie-level map with all missions are above level 100 and actually being fun and rewarding, but they instead chose leaving it a hollow place and let it get covered by dust.

Edited by Marvelous_A

5 minutes ago, Marvelous_A said:

DE could totally choose to make it a sortie-level map with all missions are above level 100 and actually being fun and rewarding, but they instead chose leaving it a hollow place and let it get covered by dust.

Void sabotage, overall void enemy scalling, damage and reward table need a well deserving rebalancing. Void was really a place of fun and challenge at the same time with awesome drops to catch onto. But now we really miss any valid reason to be there unless its some fissures located in there. :(

Yeah, I like the new Relics system a lot, a whole lot, but I do miss the rewarding scavenger hunt of high leveled Void Sabotage.

How would folks feel about Void caches containing the following potential rewards:

Lith Relics

Void Traces x5

Gold Cores x1/x3/x5

Random Rare Mods

?

1 minute ago, BornWithTeeth said:

Lith Relics (Why only LITH? Its VOID after all and we expect NEO-AXI era relics to be obtained here for its specialty and challenge)

Void Traces x5 (Trace system is kinda stable right now I think, you can obtain 40-60 traces in fissure mission which I've found fairly regular)

Gold Cores x1/x3/x5 (Agree, R5 Gold Core Bundles should be one of the items of the drop list for sure)

Random Rare Mods (Along with built Forma, Nitain Extract can cause a great attraction for players to make the crowd around caches)

Hope we are on the same boat here, cheers :)

17 minutes ago, AhmadIYE said:

Lith Relics (Why only LITH? Its VOID after all and we expect NEO-AXI era relics to be obtained here for its specialty and challenge)

One reason for lith only relics could be that the neo and axi relics can be gained from higher level missions but the lith ones are mostly found in the more boring low level missions so this is an alternative to doing those.

Also, what about getting refined relics from the caches, for people who don't like to grind fissure missions for traces?

The Void faces a very real problem with not having the loot to lure us back in anymore. That being said, we shouldn't expect to see super loot in them (outside of maybe t4 missions). Your poking at a very real issue, but DE already has their hands full with a1 part, I mean 2 part, I mean 3 part..... 4 part major update, and they're still reeling a wee bit. The void needs a serious look at loot pile wise, but your expectations seem a little lofty, considering the void is on par with regular missions atm. 

1 minute ago, NinjaTrainee117 said:

One reason for lith only relics could be that the neo and axi relics can be gained from higher level missions but the lith ones are mostly found in the more boring low level missions so this is an alternative to doing those.

Also, what about getting refined relics from the caches, for people who don't like to grind fissure missions for traces?

VOID is place of extreme specialty and challenge, so in my opinion Lith just does suit the class of Void but Neo-Axi do.

That will just cause some trouble in the newly implemented system which is interconnected with each other and your offer may cause some conflict.

Void Sab was my fav mission. After raids, sortie and daily syndi missions i would grab my volt or nezha and pretty much only play that. Racing to find caches was quite fun IMO. Now that there is no decent reward i just log off.

at MR 22 idk what would make me want to play it again. I personally hate core farming, and I wouldn't continually go there for relics. Void traces would be nice but if it was earned at a slower rate than a normal fissure mission it wouldn't be all that great. 2 prime pieces + 2 other things was just so good, it felt worth doing. Right now not much in Warframe feels like it's worth doing. : [

2 minutes ago, SquireAngel said:

The Void faces a very real problem with not having the loot to lure us back in anymore. That being said, we shouldn't expect to see super loot in them (outside of maybe t4 missions). Your poking at a very real issue, but DE already has their hands full with a1 part, I mean 2 part, I mean 3 part..... 4 part major update, and they're still reeling a wee bit. The void needs a serious look at loot pile wise, but your expectations seem a little lofty, considering the void is on par with regular missions atm. 

Valid point mate and that is why I came up with a direct post here for all of your concern. My thought and wording were straight and simple cause VOID means some extra special place with exceptional items to collect. If it were the old T1-2-3-4 key system then I'd've surely stated the T4 keys but just as you mentioned its now mixed up with the regular star chart so its rather easy (so I think) for them to rebalancing the cache locations, reward drop list and most of all enemy scaling with damage balancing of course.

4 minutes ago, xXRiomaXx said:

2 prime pieces + 2 other things was just so good, it felt worth doing. Right now not much in Warframe feels like it's worth doing. : [

Exactly this is just the point I am feeling pain for in my heart for those void sabotage missions. They were real fun with well deserving rewarding system I was even expecting rather than thinking that they are going to introduce Void spy missions with awesome tileset designing and different rewarding system but the LUA came out so I stopped dreaming on that. Right now you just kill to get and kill to win, that's all.

5 minutes ago, Shwyx said:

Void - Marduk is a Sabotage mission ... just saying.

:D Yeah I know that's the tileset name but If I dont get it wrong then it's just namely a sabotage mission without the actual fun and attraction it used to offer to all of us :'(

Edited by AhmadIYE

1 hour ago, Marvelous_A said:

You know, OP got a point. After SC 3.0 void has become a relatively high tier map, it's really weird that Void still gives cr@ppy reward compared to other planets, with the fact that lore-wise Void is where the most advanced orokin stuff located in. Everyone wants a better reward table except those who like to live in a never-ending grind-hell which gives so little reward. I'm not one of those. DE could totally choose to make it a sortie-level map with all missions are above level 100 and actually being fun and rewarding, but they instead chose leaving it a hollow place and let it get covered by dust.

A point ,really? wow

You guys just need to understand that void is no longer special, it is basically still lying around for argon crystal farming and secret room farming.

"it's really weird that Void still gives cr@ppy reward compared to other planets" are you sure you comparing with other planet and not the previous void?

"the fact that lore-wise Void is where the most advanced orokin stuff located in" let me ask you,what can't you find inside void that was there before and not now except prime part?

Everyone wants a better reward table on the entire starchart. (corrected for you)

How about we make a topic requesting for a better reward table for entire starchart? Every planet deserve the same amount of love,yes?

1 minute ago, Nijyumensou said:

A point ,really? wow

You guys just need to understand that void is no longer special, it is basically still lying around for argon crystal farming and secret room farming.

"it's really weird that Void still gives cr@ppy reward compared to other planets" are you sure you comparing with other planet and not the previous void?

"the fact that lore-wise Void is where the most advanced orokin stuff located in" let me ask you,what can't you find inside void that was there before and not now except prime part?

Everyone wants a better reward table on the entire starchart. (corrected for you)

How about we make a topic requesting for a better reward table for entire starchart? Every planet deserve the same amount of love,yes?

While you're moderately right, you have to realize that the void was Endgame Content, and as such, had endgame worthy loot. Not much, outside of maybe raids, really has the same tier of loot and challenge that the void had. We're still looking at the void because it's the only link that still remains to that worth as endgame content. We'll keep kicking up dust until DE either returns it as something worthy to be called endgame content, or simply gives us something new worthy of the same slot it originally filled. 

Just now, SquireAngel said:

While you're moderately right, you have to realize that the void was Endgame Content, and as such, had endgame worthy loot. Not much, outside of maybe raids, really has the same tier of loot and challenge that the void had. We're still looking at the void because it's the only link that still remains to that worth as endgame content. We'll keep kicking up dust until DE either returns it as something worthy to be called endgame content, or simply gives us something new worthy of the same slot it originally filled. 

They don't have to but most likely, that will be inside TWW final part if your prayer are heard.
Sure, feel free to kick up a storm but do it in the appropriate section of forum. [e.g feedback section?]