Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bring Back Our VOID SABOTAGE Missions

_Iye

2 hours ago, Nijyumensou said:

A point ,really? wow

You guys just need to understand that void is no longer special, it is basically still lying around for argon crystal farming and secret room farming.

"it's really weird that Void still gives cr@ppy reward compared to other planets" are you sure you comparing with other planet and not the previous void?

"the fact that lore-wise Void is where the most advanced orokin stuff located in" let me ask you,what can't you find inside void that was there before and not now except prime part?

Everyone wants a better reward table on the entire starchart. (corrected for you)

How about we make a topic requesting for a better reward table for entire starchart? Every planet deserve the same amount of love,yes?

You know..void is so special in world of warframe Orokin seeked power in it when threatened by sentients. Void turned Tenno into supernatural kids. It's entirely reasonable to make it a special place giving more valuables reward, and that's what we need. A challenging place(filled with broken enemies with unreasonable scaling) with decent reward after removal of void survival and defense. Currently starchart is just as meaningless as SC2.0 was, no real reason the play on the normal nodes.  Yes most nodes of the SC gives crappy reward. I don't know why would you argue with that, maybe you just want to sound edgy :P

Edited by [DE]Taylor
removed profanity :)

2 hours ago, Marvelous_A said:

You know..void is so special in world of warframe Orokin seeked power in it when threatened by sentients. Void turn Tenno into supernatural kids. It's entirely reasonable to make it a special place giving more valuables reward, and that's what we need. A challenging place(filled with broken enemies with unreasonable scaling) with decent reward after removal of void survival amd defense. Currently starchart is just as meaningless as SC2.0, no real reason the play on the nodes.  Yes most nodes of the SC gives crappy reward. I don't know why would you argue with that, maybe you just want to sound edgy :P

no one is arguing with you if you bothered to read properly. I was merely trying to tell you that this isn't feedback section and OP title isn't precise enough because what you are providing is a personal feedback regarding the void reward table rather wanting to start a discussion to see if current void sab fit well for most.

Edited by [DE]Taylor
removed profanity in quoted comment

11 minutes ago, SquireAngel said:

While you're moderately right, you have to realize that the void was Endgame Content, and as such, had endgame worthy loot. Not much, outside of maybe raids, really has the same tier of loot and challenge that the void had. We're still looking at the void because it's the only link that still remains to that worth as endgame content. We'll keep kicking up dust until DE either returns it as something worthy to be called endgame content, or simply gives us something new worthy of the same slot it originally filled. 

Lol, Void was as much endgame as every other node in the starchart.

2 hours ago, Marvelous_A said:

You know..void is so special in world of warframe Orokin seeked power in it when threatened by sentients. Void turn Tenno into supernatural kids. It's entirely reasonable to make it a special place giving more valuables reward, and that's what we need. A challenging place(filled with broken enemies with unreasonable scaling) with decent reward after removal of void survival amd defense. Currently starchart is just as meaningless as SC2.0, no real reason the play on the nodes.  Yes most nodes of the SC gives crappy reward. I don't know why would you argue with that, maybe you just want to sound edgy :P

You are on the right direction for every point stated in this post which some people seem to avoid or dont wanna understand intentionally. Lets hope DE understands our thoughts and work out something.

Edited by [DE]Taylor
removed profanity in quoted comment

Some Nitain, rare relics and traces would make people return to the golden chambers of the Void... +1

But! Let's not forget about the moon Rescue and Defense and their uninteresting rewards (I dunno if it remained or changed, still updating xD) 

Edited by (PS4)ArnnFrost

while I'm not sure about bringing back the Old Void, I do think something should be done to encourage players to head to the Void. maybe let enemies drop Traces, or award relics and cores for each rotation. the old "bad" rewards of the Void that nobody wanted like Orokin Cells and Forma Blueprints could be brought back. I imagine DE will eventually notice a lack of Void activity and perhaps do something about it.

38 minutes ago, (PS4)ArnnFrost said:

Some Nitain, rare relics and traces would make people return to the golden chambers of the Void... +1

But! Let's not forget about the moon Rescue and Defense and their uninteresting rewards (I dunno if it remained or changed, still updating xD) 

Thanks for the support in there for the sweet caches of void.

and yeah Lua remained the same as it used be despite being one of the most unique tilesets of warframe universe, may be they have great plans for that part following the orokin lore but thats not going to happen this year at least.

Lets just hope DE fixes a nice game piece thay have broken in the name of delopment.

50 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

while I'm not sure about bringing back the Old Void, I do think something should be done to encourage players to head to the Void. maybe let enemies drop Traces, or award relics and cores for each rotation. the old "bad" rewards of the Void that nobody wanted like Orokin Cells and Forma Blueprints could be brought back. I imagine DE will eventually notice a lack of Void activity and perhaps do something about it.

Exactly, people are very much uninterested to go to void if you are talking about playing missions for drops and fun. Sabotage was actually a great place for everything, you get the taste of spy in the form of caches (but hidden towers with ciphers lol), a bit of assassination, team competition to get the most caches and finally the rewards awesome. But everything is lost now as the rewards are so lame and even the enemies are unusually buffed along with the abnormal damage scale. I am considering the last mentioned points as bugs which will be fixed hopefully and the rest are in the hands of DE to consider for their player base.

Edited by AhmadIYE

14 minutes ago, SirWolfen said:

I didn't even know VS was removed I thought it was only endless missions they really wanted to remove multiple rewards.

Multiple rewarding is totally wiped out by this new void system where instead you gotta invest multiple or grind multiple things/items for a single particular item, thats what slowly making the player base feel bored I think (according to the feedbacks and posts and comments of other people).

Grind relics (rng still in effect) to get prime parts and again grind for traces to increase the chance of getting that prime thing you are looking for (again rng gambling). Even, you cant have that many ducats now a days due to the scarcity of more than prime things like old days as you got to earn platinum as well; you cant really or wont play the grind game always unless you can devote your day and night for warframe only.

On 17/08/2016 at 0:22 PM, BornWithTeeth said:

Yeah, I like the new Relics system a lot, a whole lot, but I do miss the rewarding scavenger hunt of high leveled Void Sabotage.

How would folks feel about Void caches containing the following potential rewards:

Lith Relics

Void Traces x5

Gold Cores x1/x3/x5

Random Rare Mods

?

Interesting. I'd say first cache pack of 5 cores, randomly chosen R1-R5, second cache a random relic, third cache 5-10 void traces randomly with, say 0,5% of each - built forma, nitain extract, primed chamber "insert another mod that's to be added".

But who knows, maybe void and moon will become drop places for Umbra warframes. 

9 hours ago, (PS4)Lord_Gremlin said:

Interesting. I'd say first cache pack of 5 cores, randomly chosen R1-R5, second cache a random relic, third cache 5-10 void traces randomly with, say 0,5% of each - built forma, nitain extract, primed chamber "insert another mod that's to be added".

But who knows, maybe void and moon will become drop places for Umbra warframes. 

Agree on everything except for the traces as then it'll conflict the currently developed new relic-trace system. My proposal is the same to make void sabotage missions worthy of playing again by ensuring attractive rewards if prime things are impossible and with some enemy-damage-cache location tweaking. We really miss our old void and the sabotage missions.

Many thanks to everyone who supported and ofcourse DE for listening to us. DE has implemented something that we were looking for and requesting for some time now. Yesterday, I was repeatedly playing void sabotage missions for the new stance, though drop is so rare and still unable to get my hands on it BUT there are things that I found which made me so happy

1. Rare Caches are much available to spawn as I found (but hard to find) containing built-in forma with other booster, ENDO & mantis part (as usual).

2. Almost all the time caches rewarded 4/5K credit bundles which is nice from the point view of the scarcity of credits around the starchart. I was getting around 25K-30K (w/o booster) credits for each sabotage mission completion with all the caches found.

3. Most surprising and important of all, DE has added NITAIN EXTRACT in the droplist of void sabotage missions which is just as we were requesting for.

@[DE]Rebecca Thanks for all the changes but please include RARE RELICS & then we can call it worthy again of doing the void sabotage missions. Another thing is, seems like cache locations are not changed that much so please place the caches in some new places which we are unaware off and make it fun again to look for them.

Happy-Dance-GIF.gif?gs=a