Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stupid Weapons(And Mods) that need to change

j1r2000

Question

ok so i was looking at Steel Meridian stuff and saw that thay gave a mod Scattered Justice which is for the Hek  they also give the Vaykor Hek BUT Scattered Justice DOESN'T work on it making the Hek much much better then the upgraded version of it the Vaykor Hek. so i got curious and started looking and then found that Justice Blades work on both the Dual Cleavers and the Prisma Dual Cleavers which I have to say make up your mined. so i found some more that made NO GODDAMNED SENSE like the Bright Purity that is for the Skana ,  Prisma Skana and Skana Prime but not  Dual Skana. there also Winds of Purity which is for Furis and MK1-Furis but not  Afuris or Dex Furis which makes no sense there's also Stinging Truth which is for the Viper but cant be used with Twin Vipers or Wraith Twin Vipers. oh hay found one:  Entropy Spike is for the Bolto but not Akbolto or Telos Akbolto (i know that this is a syndicate weapon so just make the +1 entropy not work) and those are the things that make no sense and there a probably more that i didn't find

15 answers to this question

1) Crit-built VH has higher sustained and burst DPS than vanilla hek.

2) VH will never be able to utilize the scattered justice mod due to the fact it already has the "justice" scale and due to the sheer OPness of such scenario

3) Akimbo pistols are different weapons from the single counterparts. And that's the reason they don't utilize mods purposed for single-handed variants

4) point 3 goes to the dual melee as well

5) 

17 minutes ago, j1r2000 said:

if someone is confused scattered justice does not work on the vaykor hek

People discovered that minutes after the release of syndicate primaries, which happened months ago (or even a year)

Edited by Teloch

I've put 6 forma into my Vaykor Hek and I can tell you it blows the normal Hek out of the water.

With the right setup it's easy to take down level 100 Corrupted Heavy Gunners with ~3 shots or so.

As opposed to the normal Hek, even with the Scattered Justice Mod it still takes ~2 whole magazines to do the same.

1 hour ago, j1r2000 said:

ok so i was looking at Steel Meridian stuff and saw that thay gave a mod Scattered Justice which is for the Hek  they also give the Vaykor Hek BUT Scattered Justice DOESN'T work on it making the Hek much much better then the upgraded version of it the Vaykor Hek. so i got curious and started looking and then found that Justice Blades work on both the Dual Cleavers and the Prisma Dual Cleavers which I have to say make up your mined. so i found some more that made NO GODDAMNED SENSE like the Bright Purity that is for the Skana ,  Prisma Skana and Skana Prime but not  Dual Skana. there also Winds of Purity which is for Furis and MK1-Furis but not  Afuris or Dex Furis which makes no sense there's also Stinging Truth which is for the Viper but cant be used with Twin Vipers or Wraith Twin Vipers. oh hay found one:  Entropy Spike is for the Bolto but not Akbolto or Telos Akbolto (i know that this is a syndicate weapon so just make the +1 entropy not work) and those are the things that make no sense and there a probably more that i didn't find

You're wasting your time, it was confirmed long time ago that syndicate mods aren't supposed to work on all weapons related to the one it can be used on (most notable example is Scattered Justice working only on standard Hek).

There is no reason to be upset. What's done is done and it will not likely change.

3 hours ago, TrinityPrime said:

Not the mods I thought this topic would be about...

Hide contents

RifleAptitudeModU145.png

ShotgunSavvyModU145.png

SureShotModU145.png

MeleeProwessModU145.png

PiercingHitModU145.png

SawtoothClipModU145.png

RuptureModU145.png

etc. Just to list a few, I'd list more but...

giphy.gif

^^ These are the mods that are actually really bad and almost make no sense. Some of the sind mods are actually good even if they cant be used in all variants of a weapon. Aug mods like the Viper or embolist ones are really bad...

2 hours ago, Siekier said:

You're wasting your time, it was confirmed long time ago that syndicate mods aren't supposed to work on all weapons related to the one it can be used on (most notable example is Scattered Justice working only on standard Hek).

There is no reason to be upset. What's done is done and it will not likely change.

It still boggles my mind on why DE thought it was a good idea to release a syndicate version of a weapon that already has a syndicate augment.

Edited by Dragazer

5 hours ago, Dragazer said:

It still boggles my mind on why DE thought it was a good idea to release a syndicate version of a weapon that already has a syndicate augment.

Side-grades. Honestly, I don't see the problem with having several weapons that look similar but function slightly differently.

10 hours ago, j1r2000 said:

if someone is confused scattered justice does not work on the vaykor hek

There is not a single soul that doesn't know this.

If you want stupid mods, I'll list a few: all only status chance+ mods, all channeling mods which decrease channeling efficiency except Life Strike, weapon zoom + mods, Shattering Impact

News from yesteryear... Vaykor Hek has more damagepotential than the Scattering Hek.

Also, get ready for a ton of more of these threads when the Syndicate melee weapons will get released with the Rakta Dark Dagger.

Edited by bubbabenali

On ‎8‎/‎17‎/‎2016 at 11:46 AM, j1r2000 said:

-snip-

My reaction to your post: "Oh look, another one joins the herd".

There were dozens of these types of posts back in the day when Vaykor was released and the answer to all of them is still the same: when properly modded, Vaykor Hek is better, regardless of Scattered Justice.

Edited by -BM-Leonhart

DE released those Syndicate Mods as as way to get less used weapons be used again. If the Syndicate Mods made weapons that are "already good" even better, then the less used weapons would remain ... less used.

Why is that hard to understand?