Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Endocrin(g)e System

PookieNumnums

dont let the title upset you i was only being silly, 

and , dear mods i realize this might be better put in PHP subthread as its sorta informative however, this seems more appropriate in GD as id like to start a discussion on how we feel about the new change in terms of what we get now vs how it felt with the previous core system. 

so it takes this much credits and endo to max out a primed mod

aeFElQS.jpg

im ok with it so far, as i fused all my dupes and was able to get around 20k endo. 

18 minutes ago, Darkwave1098 said:

Wait, this is more expensive than before credit wise. What the heck?

4 minutes ago, RavenScourge said:

this seems a lot more expensive?

For a primed mod to go from rank 0 to rank 10 this is barely 500K more credits.
Again, only 500K more credits for an end game type of mod.

That's barely anything.

Before this system they cost 1.4 million to 1.5 miillion if you used just gold fusion cores and nothing else. (if you had to use extra random mods the cost quickly jump up to much closer to 2 million credits)
Now it costs 1.9 million.
Barely anything for the type of players that primed mods are aimed towards.

EDIT:
Further I can fully support a jump of 500K credits now that I don't have to deal with mis-matched mod polarieties and other issues with the fusion system.

Edited by Tsukinoki

Just now, Wolfdoggie said:

What does that mean?

For primed mods if you used only R5 Gold Fusion Cores to upgrade from R0 to R10 on a prime mod it would have ended up costing you around 1.5 million credits in total.
So from that perspective its a tiny bit more expensive (but not by much).

If you used other spare mods that you had lying around as a means for fusing up primed mods it cost you 2 million or more credits to fuse from rank 0 to rank 10.
So from that persepctive its a tiny bit less expensive (but not by much)

People are just blowing the increased credit costs way out of proportion basically.

1 minute ago, Wolfdoggie said:

What does that mean?

They averaged the costs to come up with a single cost since the cost can no longer vary depending on if the duplicate mod matches or does not match polarity.

Since there were three levels - they averaged those together.[or something like that] which means if you used cores or duplicate mods that matched this system costs more.  if you fused duplicate mods based on the number you had or the order in the alphabet or some other metric without regard for polarity, then this costs less.

I meant that before the change - I used random duplicates after I used my cores. 

Which made my costs higher. this means that it is a discount for me because of my who cares playstyle...  The notes on endo covered the change in costs...  it is now weighted based onthe three different costs, since there is only one type of 'power pill' available now.

8 minutes ago, Tsukinoki said:

For primed mods if you used only R5 Gold Fusion Cores to upgrade from R0 to R10 on a prime mod it would have ended up costing you around 1.5 million credits in total.
So from that perspective its a tiny bit more expensive (but not by much).

If you used other spare mods that you had lying around as a means for fusing up primed mods it cost you 2 million or more credits to fuse from rank 0 to rank 10.
So from that persepctive its a tiny bit less expensive (but not by much)

People are just blowing the increased credit costs way out of proportion basically.