Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This Frostleaf is game breaking

Cenat

Question

There is no Frostleaf. At all. At. All. I have checked every nook and cranny in places where other people found them with my scanner multiple times on Venus, Neptune and Europa. This is making me furious. How can DE add a Warframe that I cannot obtain by any means? I am willing to spend plat to get this bloody Frostleaf and I do not see why this is a feature in Warframe. 

Lol, I did capture on Venus and it is EVERYWHERE. It's a freaking weed. It seems to like to be on the edge of cliffs. That one map with a frozen river/gorge through it has at least 15 on the edge of both sides of the gorge it's ridiculous. 

Edited by Gelkor

they aren't really visibly highlited by scanner, so you'll have to find them the hard way.

They appear to like to grow near ledges. but they're suprisingly abundand once you'll find rhem. I left some random venus alert with more than 20.

2 minutes ago, FLSH_BNG said:

I read game-breaking and I thought it meant that it was obstructed behind glass so you couldn't scan it; not that you just didn't want to look for it.

actually i had some frostleaf spawn behind glass that couldnt be scanned.

didn't really matter though because it was on every single cliff

4 minutes ago, FLSH_BNG said:

I read game-breaking and I thought it meant that it was obstructed behind glass so you couldn't scan it; not that you just didn't want to look for it.

I read game breaking and thought it had some alternative function that trivialized content.

I'm both relieved and disappointed.

8 minutes ago, AntoineFlemming said:

Just go to Venus. Try an Excavation. Or a capture. Or an Exterminate.

Just look for this area:

WiZj0ns.jpg

You can get like 15 there.

If the plant decides to show up. Literally took us half a dozen runs to get it to spawn in a mission - and yes, we were very familiar with what we were looking for. Kept getting that tile, but no frostleaf at all.

Edited by pauli133

5 minutes ago, Postal_pat said:

Outpost tileset, look around snow covered cliff edges.

These two tiles in particular are good spots to find frostleaf without having to jump up the walls.

Hide contents

IvXu8gR.jpg

600?cb=20131106203908

Tried that. Nothing. 

Neptune Despenia - Run it a couple of times if you can't find any. It's kinda like RNG. It either spawns, or it doesn't. I guarantee it works if you actually put effort into actually rerunning it a couple of times. I had to do it a few time before any appeared.

46 minutes ago, Cenat said:

There is no Frostleaf. At all. At. All. I have checked every nook and cranny in places where other people found them with my scanner multiple times on Venus, Neptune and Europa. This is making me furious. How can DE add a Warframe that I cannot obtain by any means? I am willing to spend plat to get this bloody Frostleaf and I do not see why this is a feature in Warframe. 

ok. Go to pluto, the mission Narcissus and the tile set: Corpus outpost:

04963f04f58fbdc007349eb1ae409d96.jpg

6d7227356fc2cba18fcd68b2f57c3e87.jpg