Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

where's the best place to credit farm?

(XBOX)Hail Ouija

Question

Hello, i have almost 5 million credits, but i have been seeing people with over 100,000,000 credits, and i wonder how. I run sechura with a credit booster and get about 40k which is good, but i don't understand how people could get so many credits. So what's the best place to stack up millions in the quickest way possible?

23 answers to this question

There are also sorties and raids that give 100k - 130k, but only once per day.

However, those people don't have that much because there is some magical farm place where you can farm millions instantly. They have a lot because they played many thousands of missions. You should look at their mission count, it should be like 10k+ missions played.

Because they spent more hours playing and doing missions that pay more

Example: a spy and a sortie pay more than a normal exterminate

So grab those missions.

Also fomarian mission used to pay 1 million i guess

Also we had weekend credit booster with your booster that makes it x4

and before the SoTR, credit rewards were higher than now

37 minutes ago, (XB1)SG Ouija said:

I run sechura with a credit booster and get about 40k which is good.

With a credit booster running Eris-Akkad (Dark Sector-Defense-5 Waves) you should get around 55K credits without hassle. Besides, for the last 2 days running void sabotage missions I have found like 22K-ish every time w/o any booster so again with a booster 45K-50Kish from void sabotage should be easy to get.

Edited by AhmadIYE

11 hours ago, PrimeDCookieMonstah said:

Who said that raids give 130k per day. :P

I spam LoR even if i don't get arcane, at least i get 250k.

That's with a booster. Either way, the raids are not time effective. It's much more effective to do the Dark Sectors, from the credits point of view.

I'm farming credits on dark sectors. Depending on the game mode you also get lots of mods in addition. And if you can sacrifice some platinum, you could buy some credit boosters (or buy prime access because you get a credits and affinity booster for 90 days) and farm pretty well. 20.000 credits (without booster) per mission or 40.000 credits (with booster) per mission.

On 8/22/2016 at 0:46 AM, (XB1)SG Ouija said:

Hello, i have almost 5 million credits, but i have been seeing people with over 100,000,000 credits, and i wonder how.

People with credit sums that large run boosters constantly for many months, there is no "fast" way to do it.  Considering the only credit sinks in the game are trading legendary mods or fusion of rank 10's what does it matter?  You have 5 million and I have 50 million and neither one of us has any real use for them.

6 minutes ago, (PS4)Regiampiero said:

So yes, you must be regretting getting rid of all the dup. mods now. After all why do you need all those credits anyway? 

Nope, because I have mods maxed (the ones I use a lot), and I still have a lot more which I just convert to endo, so I don't have any problems. besides, mods can be farmed unhesitatingly with common ones dropping regularly.