Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Silver Grove: Hotfix 2

[DE]Rebecca

28 minutes ago, EngineSmith-Alexander said:

thief's wit and the like are still not working like they were before.  They are too dim.  I have to use the minimap to locate them before I can see them. 

They used to be bright enough it was easy to spot them,  Since this is the primary function of the mod it might be a good idea to fix it.

Fully ranked animal instinct mod doesn't work as well and its more like a new mod drop design at least that is what it seemed to me as this game is having lots of, loads of changes, fixes, adds so its really hard to get whats getting bugged and whats getting added. Earlier, the mods used to glow like how a rare mod glows except for the vertical line on it but now its just too dim that I mistook it as a new design implementation instead of a bug, what a mess....

Edited by AhmadIYE

2 hours ago, Kaiser_Suoh said:

why not 100 Endo?

- Fixed Endo amounts in mission reward tables across the board. Due to an issue in the conversion, the value assignments were based on "unranked" Cores from the old system rather than a fully ranked Core. All Reward tables are now restored to have the correct Endo within (i.e Excavation, Survival, etc).  If you need a comparison, 1 Common Core (Max Rank) = 15 Endo, 1 Uncommon Core (Max Rank) = 50 Endo, and 1 Rare Core (Max Rank) = 80 Endo.

Because 1 Max Rank Rare Core = 80 Endo, Which was rewarded in a bundle of 5 in the survival and excavation missions before update and now they've just converted the core to endo and this is why its 80 but not any other amount. But if you are requesting for a 100 round count then that's a different case, I guess.

Edited by AhmadIYE

2 hours ago, Neightrix said:

I'm also not sure why T4 enemies still have their gigantic damage bonus when there's no significant incentive to play there as opposed factions/nodes of the same level elsewhere.

That's a point keeps bugging my head which I have no clue or answer for. VOID has become completely unappealing with everything in it now except for the recent changes of Sabotage Missions but still they could've added relics in the drop list which would clearly satisfy a lot of players.

Agreeing with your point, I wanna point out 'MOT' (T4 Survival) which has ridiculously higher ranked enemies with abnormal damage scales with literally no considerable reward at all. Why will players even bother going there I wonder. Out of curiosity I went there to find out what relics it might have in the drop list but returned being so sad that it has only high damage enemies to offer other than any mentionable rewards.

I'm sure you guys are aware Rakta Cernos Dryad skin is glitched, I tried to use bright colors to show the texture glitch. I use this bow as my main weapon and I absolutely love the dryad skin, I hope to see this patched soon. Thank you for everything!

20160823003141_1_zpshphpthq3.jpg

Edited by Nirune

6 hours ago, Raniu said:

Yay, finally!

The last time this happened (conclave strun skin wouldnt work on strun wraith) it took them almost a month and a half to fix it.... it doesnt seem like it should take that long to me but if its anything to go by, it could take a while. 

No fix for game crashing at times when activating Razorwing?

Also when Banished by Limbo while in Razorwing I am unable to do damage to enemies outside of the rift. Is this intentional, as it seems weird that since it's an ability it should be able to do damage to enemies outside of the rift.

Still no fix for broken reload cancelling. This actually affects all guns but is most obvious on the Vectis / Tigris. You now have to wait out the fire rate delay before the reload starts, where you used to be able to initiate the reload manually and cancel the fire rate delay (if the magazine was empty). It plays the reloading sound when you try to cancel now, but the reload doesn't actually happen.

1 hour ago, Nirune said:

I'm sure you guys are aware Rakta Cernos Dryad skin is glitched, I tried to use bright colors to show the texture glitch. I use this bow as my main weapon and I absolutely love the dryad skin, I hope to see this patched soon. Thank you for everything!

20160823003141_1_zpshphpthq3.jpg

Dryad Skin is Paris though.

And how am I supposed to get those Auras fro mthe quest specters,since I can only kill them once!? (unless I abort mission and go in again,wich would be a shame)

I mean,2 of the are rare,and 2 uncommon,after I killed them nothing dropped,so there was almost no chance to get the new auras :|

Is there anything I missed? Will the specters respawn shortly after I killed them,or what? Or the only way of getting them is by luck and repeatin gthe same mission of the quest 100 times over and over again until I get it?!!!?!

Please fix Titania's Razorwing closing Warframe. It's not even a crash, it just closes it. System detects no abnormalities upon checking the activity logs. Kind of annoying, since it means I can't fly around like a fairy while farming exp at Akkad, because there is a fair chance of losing all that exp due to my game just closing itself. Next time it happens, I will go through the logs and find any reference to Warframe closing and post a bug report (logs are purged daily due to a rather annoying memory leak - only affects Warframe after playing for extended periods).

8 hours ago, MakeLuvNotWerFrame said:

Sedna -Amarna/Sangeru gets 18% on kills and 13% for melee while

Pluto - Hiercon/Sechrua gets 30% from kills and 25% from pistol and rifle respectively

Sedna enemies being 35-45 while Pluto is has Hiercon are 35-45 but Sechrua has 32-36

Something just doesn't add up, unless I've missed something

This is because Sedna used to be below Pluto on the starmap in terms of enemy level. My assumption is that they just haven't had a look at that yet since they're intending to overhaul the entire Dark Sectors in a coming update.

23 minutes ago, AlyTenno said:

And how am I supposed to get those Auras fro mthe quest specters,since I can only kill them once!? (unless I abort mission and go in again,wich would be a shame)

I mean,2 of the are rare,and 2 uncommon,after I killed them nothing dropped,so there was almost no chance to get the new auras :|

Is there anything I missed? Will the specters respawn shortly after I killed them,or what? Or the only way of getting them is by luck and repeatin gthe same mission of the quest 100 times over and over again until I get it?!!!?!

If you check the wiki, you can actually spawn the specters by taking an Apothic to earth and finding the Grove. Post-quest the tileset is obviously randomly generated, but the Grove is still attached to the same "tile" every time.

9 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

- Fixed The Silver Grove Specters being missing from the Codex.
- Fixed The Silver Grove new Aura rewards missing from the Codex. (As a wise Crewman once said... "If you think an Aura would be sweet then a Specter you must beat.")

So ... yeah. You did this. In a couple of days.

Yet I've been pointing a similar problem since the SotR update, without sucess so far.

8 hours ago, Alenkj said:

c3ZePO5.png

The Itzal research costs are still bugged. Plserino fixerino. this is a ghost clan

QFT. Also, not shown, but Itzal's Harness went form 20 to 250 Oxium.