Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Silver Grove: Hotfix 2

[DE]Rebecca

1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

- Latron/Latron Wraith will now properly alert enemies when fired.

Isn't the Latron Wraith's sort of hidden Wraith ability supposed to be that its silent.   Been like that since it came out, and listed on wikia as one of its advantages as a Wraith weapon. Some of the other Wraith weapons have some sort of advantage as well.    Pretty disappointed in this change.   If the change sticks, back in the dust bin it goes.  Also, if the change sticks, especially a major change like this to a weapon, would like my forma back that were invested in the weapon.  

So far, I've only come across one amusing nitpick.  Seems that bloom is back on Venus...  Like back in the days when AKAMikeB created the Frost Crash-Course for Warframe.  You know -- the man that originally broke the Dojo/Clan system that had a butt-load of people join his clan?  This happened with default settings (something I haven't had to tweak in years and three computers ago).  It was amusing and an eye-sore for me for a second there.   And yes, the door was closed.  I didn't realize it was open until I was practically going through it.  

NZjWuzm.jpg

I'll do more checking tomorrow.  Right now, I'm excited about one fix that helped get me a mod I missed out on the first time around.  

Edited by MBaldelli
Added comment(s)

1 minute ago, WAterTriAd said:

I didn't see a fix for the Glyph selection locking the client UI up (chat still works but you can't click on any other UI elements)  Can anyone test if this was fixed as well?  I really want to pick a different glyph.

_WAter_

Seems like there are many things that lock the UI up like this lately. The mission summary window gets stuck open and the UI is locked up. Missions starting counts down to 1 and gets stuck and the UI locks up. Seems like something was broken with the specters update that they havent fixed completely yet.

1 hour ago, DMXGeo said:

Archwing quest still broken on Corpus Outpust Venus E Gate...me and group of friends have restarted and they still don't spawn after multiple times. I literally can't access more than half the game's content because Jupiter Junction requires this quest to be finished.

Same issue.

Ya this is super Frustrating I thought this hotfix was supposed to fix this Damn arch wing extractor issue but I still have the same problem ><><><><><>< UGH.. And the servers Keep crashing Hosting issues or the UI just vanishing when you push esc when you are in your ship............