Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Silver Grove: Hotfix 2

[DE]Rebecca

You know what? it's always bothered me that animation sets didn't effect the walk cycle or sliding or crouching, but i could deal with it. But now with titania's animation set, i can't deal with her floating around, then teleporting to the ground to run and slide, and only seeing the effort of the animators when she's standing still and not aiming, basically not playing, it just rips me from the immersion. Please PLEASE PLEASE make "walking" and "sliding" animations for the Titania animation sets, along with aiming. Honestly, I am so mad that something this obvious and bad made it all the way through and is probably never going to be fixed, this bothers me a LOT.

3 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Increased the spawn chances of Frostleaf.

You increased it? I got 42 of them in a single mission, yet only 3 or 4 moss per mission.  Which needs increased again?

I stopped at 42, I didn't even bother scanning all of them after that.

Edited by Xekrin

- The radial burst from Syndicate weapons and mods is now silent and won't alert enemies.

I wanted to test this out, and I'm not really sure why my stealth multiplier is being canceled when the radial burst goes off... and all enemies die from it. I mean, if it's silent and does not alert enemies, why am I losing my multiplier? I made sure that I killed an enemy that was NOT in sight of any other enemies (so no one would be "spooked"), and I still lost it.

- Latron/Latron Wraith will now properly alert enemies when fired.

After literally two year it was assumed this was an intended funtion of the weapon. It was really nice to have a weapon that wasn't a bow be natively silent - hoping this can be reconsidered.

Sad to not see a fix for Bullet Dance, as the combos do not work with any level of consistency.

And I don't want to be the guy that gets ODS drops nerfed, but it would be nice to get *more* relics in the void so that you don't get burnt out quickly doing only excavation and ODS. I'm also not sure why T4 enemies still have their gigantic damage bonus when there's no significant incentive to play there as opposed factions/nodes of the same level elsewhere.

Edited by Neightrix

Upon receiving Endo rewards in endless missions like Survival an Excavation, you will now be shown a total rather than having to mental math on things like '5 x 80'.

Can this be done with credit rewards as well? It would apply to all mission types since you get mission credits (drops) and a mission bonus (for doing the mission).

Scanning with an upgraded Synthesis Scanner now doesn't work with the speed-up widget. 

Shotgun Amp currently 1% per rank, not sure if that's a bug. 

Growing Power aura does not proc its effect if non-Exalted abilities cause procs (e.g. Maim, Shock, Spore). Unsure if intentional.

Edited by TheDarkStarChimaera

4 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Endo Fixes:

- Fixed Endo amounts in mission reward tables across the board. Due to an issue in the conversion, the value assignments were based on "unranked" Cores from the old system rather than a fully ranked Core. All Reward tables are now restored to have the correct Endo within (i.e Excavation, Survival, etc).  If you need a comparison, 1 Common Core (Max Rank) = 15 Endo, 1 Uncommon Core (Max Rank) = 50 Endo, and 1 Rare Core (Max Rank) = 80 Endo.

Thank you! I was wondering why I wasn't getting very much endo very quickly (Usually I can get cores like CRAZY)