Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nekros Prime Access Is Worth Every Penny And Is Absolutely Worth Buying!

Zarozian

I saw something that I shouldn't have that was shoved into my face without warning and let me tell yah, the stats on that Tigris and Galatine Prime are beyond insane that it's so unreal to me! D;

But if what I saw is true then holy hell, if you can buy prime access right now but you don't get Nekros Prime access then you are a fool and you have missed out on something so freaking spectacular! * ~*

55 minutes ago, Zarozian said:

I saw something that I shouldn't have that was shoved into my face without warning and let me tell yah, the stats on that Tigris and Galatine Prime are beyond insane that it's so unreal to me! D;

But if what I saw is true then holy hell, if you can buy prime access right now but you don't get Nekros Prime access then you are a fool and you have missed out on something so freaking spectacular! * ~*

do you get discount on your primepack for posting this ? XP

1 hour ago, Zarozian said:

Let me tell you something else.....that Galatine Prime is not power creep......it's the very SOURCE OF POWAH!

Yep. You looked at the fake datamine stats. DE used placeholders to troll dataminers. The uber powercreep that you were seeing is not gonna happen.

As much as the Galatine has a special place in my heart and as much as I love the Tigris, your down-my-throat approach to product advertisment (followed by that lame .gif) is extremely offputting.

I was seriously considering buying the weapons but congratulations. You just turned me off. Slow claps.

4 minutes ago, RS219 said:

As much as the Galatine has a special place in my heart and as much as I love the Tigris, your down-my-throat approach to product advertisment (followed by that lame .gif) is extremely offputting.

I was seriously considering buying the weapons but congratulations. You just turned me off. Slow claps.

So just because some guy is showing his appreciation for the PA, you're now not buying it. You're easily swayed. Yes this guys post is a little cringe-worthy, but I'm not going to boycott a product purely because of that.

Note: The Galatine Prime and Tigris Prime stats are not final, and may change with the actual release, don't take information from dataminers to be final, as DE always has testing stats when making new weapons. 

Just now, Agentawesome said:

Note: The Galatine Prime and Tigris Prime stats are not final, and may change with the actual release, don't take information from dataminers to be final, as DE always has testing stats when making new weapons. 

As i recall, pretty much every datamine was confirmed :p

Just now, LorianTheElderPrince said:

So just because some guy is showing his appreciation for the PA, you're now not buying it. You're easily swayed. Yes this guys post is a little cringe-worthy, but I'm not going to boycott a product purely because of that.

I didn't say I was boycotting, just turned off. I can always reconsider in the next 3 months. And there's the prime accessories too. What I'm also turned off by is the immediate hype surrounding what are obviously placeholder stats subject to revision to the actual stats. I've chanced across the initial leaked stats for Galatine Prime. Double the damage of War? Simply no way that's happening.

Embracing power creep is one thing. Diving headfirst into a power explosion (which, by the way, is highly unlikely to happen) is a completely different matter.

Also. How about no.