Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nekros+Prime+Accessories:+Take+MY+Money!

(PSN)A_SimpleName

Okay as jaded as I've grown, even I'm like:

"well, I'm going to end up spending 60 more dollars on this game eventually, why not just do it now and get the plat on top of everything?!"

Then I come back to reality and realize that I'm adult with adult obligations and that just isn't something an adult-

OH SNAP 90 DAY BOOSTERS TOO?! 

Too bad it's so expensive for just some accessories.

I would deffinitly buy thoses one and the last ones if it wasnt so retardly expensive. Like 20euros for accessories only (allready high for this).

50 euros ? No way. And its too bad because with lower prices i could have spend more than one time 50 ^^

59 minutes ago, Slaviar said:

So... Just few weeks ago devs bring back most wanted Prime armor... and now we get better looking one?

GG DE...

Opinions will be opinions.  I keep looking at a screenshot of it, and it's just minimalism with a hint of emo in it to me.  Not really interested myself.  Already have Pakal, which has a very similar feel.

24 minutes ago, Littleman88 said:

Opinions will be opinions.  I keep looking at a screenshot of it, and it's just minimalism with a hint of emo in it to me.  Not really interested myself.  Already have Pakal, which has a very similar feel.

I won't argue about opinions but it doesn't feel good. New armor coming right after most wanted one?

Beside, emo? I mean, metalheads like spikes too