Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mako's Atelier: reworks and wip

1 hour ago, Cyriann said:

I love Volt too much to not ask you to keep it for him... 

And I'll stop asking... Before sounding like it is the only thing I do...

And actually give you some feedback on that Kamen rider helm. 

Well to me is seems like the Horn might be a bit too big but... Seeing it with the rest of the skin might change my mind about it. 

no it will still be a volt helm, thats who i made it for only seems fair, the kabuto one was a request for a kamen rider theme, so i marked them as 

kabuto1-mk [origional]

Kabuto-V [kamen] 

for future reference , the old one make become shogunit or some other name ...?[suggestions welcome ]

for kamen helm the horm is currently very early i just have a block there i started shaping, i still have to alter in for the V horn split, and i might add some glow points in them

Image result for warframe volt kabuto

1 hour ago, LoIiconLover said:

ngl I can't wait to see what the helmet will look like with colour

Also this could go as a great Rhino skin

Image result for kamen rider kabuto armor

xD maybe? 

i truly have enjoyed developing the first kamen one

my problem is when i get "writers block' when working on one model i switch to the other or make something new. what you imagine as a skin and what works on it are very different 

currently im sculpting all of them, myself -the colab one also- so im very slow and just trying to stay within the scope tennogen allows.

ive always welcomed any colab on any of these works.  malaya might be doing pele ember's flames...  though 

Edited by (XB1)EternalDrk Mako

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I like the designs, but a few of them don't seem like a fit for the Warframe universe. I love the Empress Nova, though! 

I really like the the blocky armor designs, but they need something more. Many of the armor shapes appear like separate plastic pieces than part of the frame. The Warframes in the game generally have a more organic appearance. I think that maybe if you blended in a bit more organic designs like the armor along Excalibur's back, the designs would be perfect! 

I love the Pele Ember! The design needs a few more parts such as connecting armor plating like on the shoulders of the original Ember. It would also benefit from lava flow patterns along where her fuel tubes are on her body. Other than that the design looks great! 

Those are just some of my thoughts. I don't want to come across as critical, but your designs need a few touches and then they'd be awesome! 

31 minutes ago, (Xbox One)ZenithLord 42 said:

I like the designs, but a few of them don't seem like a fit for the Warframe universe. I love the Empress Nova, though! 

I really like the the blocky armor designs, but they need something more. Many of the armor shapes appear like separate plastic pieces than part of the frame. The Warframes in the game generally have a more organic appearance. I think that maybe if you blended in a bit more organic designs like the armor along Excalibur's back, the designs would be perfect! 

I love the Pele Ember! The design needs a few more parts such as connecting armor plating like on the shoulders of the original Ember. It would also benefit from lava flow patterns along where her fuel tubes are on her body. Other than that the design looks great! 

Those are just some of my thoughts. I don't want to come across as critical, but your designs need a few touches and then they'd be awesome! 

yeah a lot of them are still WIP 

6 hours ago, LunarEdge7 said:

No matter what we say, in the end please go with what you feel looks best for yourself.

I'm not sure how most tennogen projects last but this has been a year and 3 months, I think.

... I'm just getting too hyped for Kabuto Volt. >_<"

trying my best between work and such time is not my  ally 

• 1 month later...
Il y a 1 heure, (Xbox One)EternalDrk Mako a dit :

my apologies lots of chaos in life 

im starting to get back into this , and hopefully from my lessons learned from previouse versions i can make viable content now ..

Take your time, it is not like Warframe is going anywhere any time soon, so you have time to get everything in order.

1 hour ago, (PS4)i7081277 said:

im happy your back!:satisfied:

30 minutes ago, Cyriann said:

Take your time, it is not like Warframe is going anywhere any time soon, so you have time to get everything in order.

well i think im about to cut out zbrush in my creation system, i think ill just do pure 3dcoat as i can sculpt/repto and paint live and show demos of it faster