Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tonight: Prime Time #132!

[DE]Rebecca

PrimeTime_Facebook_132.png

Come step into the life of Pablo and Rebecca tonight on Prime Time #132! From Relics to Riches, we will set off on the latest Prime hunt! Nekros, Galatine, or Tigris? Which will it be? Tune in to test our luck and skill!
PLUS, see some amazing new community Fan Art, discuss the Fan Concept of the week, and win Platinum prizes!!

See you here tonight, August 25th at 7 p.m. EDT. Check your time zones here.

11 minutes ago, AtomicWaffle14 said:

I really hope they don't just make it a boring farming video. Plz DE be careful.

Come on, farming is not boring when Rebecca and M̶e̶g̶a̶n̶ Pablo do it! Right?

Edited by TRSS

Finally, the call for Pablo has been answered. No longer will the people openly weep at altars of his likeness, forced to debase themselves, grovelling on hands and knees, yearning... desperation permeating their very being as their prayers go unheard.

Or something slightly less dramatic. Yay Pablo! Sometimes simple is better.

Great to see Pablo back! It's always nice to see some members of the team that are not usually featured. And he's such a lovely guy!

You should try doing some with George, Mynki or Kary sometime Rebecca... Could be interesting *giggles*

Edited by NightmareT12

I'll try to be there. :3
Got some college classes this afternoon but I'll be back in time to see the hilarity of it :D

Streams are super fun with Pablo!
Although I do wish you guys would let someone else on a stream someday, (George... Mynki or Danielle maybe, just anybody really. I love seeing new PrimeTime faces, but ones we know and love already.)

Edited by AEP8FlyBoy