Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make Excalibur unique again PLZ (Conclave)

VeeniXx

10 hours ago, Ksaero said:

In PvE abilities and mods matter much more than basic stats, IMO Excal outclasses Rhino in survivability, damage and cc at the same time (with the right build).

As for PvP, all the stats were tweaked long ago and have nothing to do with PvE. They were balanced around the capabilities. So if you use Excal right, you will beat any Rhino player, trust me. Anyways, PvP rant should be in Conclave Feedback.

No way in hek can excal outclass rhino in survival. Just not gonna happen. No matter the build you run with excal.

10 hours ago, VeeniXx said:

So I checked the stats of all the warframes... guess what I found? Both Excalibur as Excalibur Prime are actually pretty usless... Why? Well here is why: Rhino Prime is pretty much an upgrade to both of them. 

Di-did you just compare excal to rhino ...

Don't think this is a valid comparison.

In conclave, frame stats are variations at base rank (0). Excal has better mobility stat than rhino. This affects bullet jump velocity, dodges and general evasion. A good excal player can do terrific hit and run tactics which rhino only dreams of.

Excal passives gives bonuses on certain melee weapons, great for certain melee-centric builds. Rhino's passive is less useful given that heavy impact requires a certain height to activate, made worse by worse bullet jump velocity (affecting height). Besides, rhinos activating heavy impact usually comes with a heavy landing, that is a 1 second window of recovery for any good opponent to make use of.

Rhino is also easier to spot as he is a bigger frame, hitbox detection should be bigger. Excal is lean, harder to hit.

Lastly, the 4 skills make each frame unique. Rhino plays one way, excal plays another. Good rhino players play a certain way to make their frames tick. Excal players do the same.

Edited by ligonare

11 hours ago, WARLOCKE said:

No way in hek can excal outclass rhino in survival. Just not gonna happen. No matter the build you run with excal.

I can only judge by public sorties since none of my mates nor me play Rhino. Rage+life strike build allows my Excal to be almost invincible while slaughtering everything around only pausing to revive random players, many of which play Rhino.

19 hours ago, LunarTemplar said:

so?

Those ability's are not only more then enough. They're the actual tangible difference, since you can just mod around most the stats a Frame has. So comparing base stats is really pretty pointless since by the time you've finished they will be much difference.

Yh but I am talking about cocnlave in which you can't just mod the stats

To everyone: only talking about conclave here xD. Stats in conclave make a huge difference you know... except for mobility. If you know the movement combos, you don't need mobility, even the sloewest frame with the least mobility can be as fast as others only by using the right buttons on the right moment so yh...

19 hours ago, NGSBRReAPeR said:

* Slams face on desk *

No one actually cares about stats when they check how unique a frame is. Every frame is unique, universal stats are a minor detail when comparing frames (Unless you're comparing durability, power spam or speed)

If you play a lot of conclave, you do. And speed: just use combo movements and every frame is fast as h*ll...

On 27-8-2016 at 1:22 AM, NGSBRReAPeR said:

Then use the Conclave stats, NOT the PvE stats

Also, hell isn't censored. It's a place

Well where do you find these stats then? I can only find the stats on the warframe wiki but if those are PVE stats, then tell me where to find pvp stats because I can't fid them anywhere.

Just now, VeeniXx said:

Well where do you find these stats then? I can only find the stats on the warframe wiki but if those are PVE stats, then tell me where to find pvp stats because I can't fid them anywhere.

Arsenal > Select Mode > Conclave

Excalibur: 145 Shields, 100 Energy, 110 Health, 110 Armor

Rhino: 165 Shields, 100 Energy, 110 Health, 100 Armor

Welp....

2 hours ago, VeeniXx said:

The thread you're looking for is still on the front page:

On August 25, 2016 at 3:39 PM, 1tsyB1tsyN1nj4 said:

We don't even know any of the stats for Excalibur Umbra yet. For all we know it could be a skin. But, knowing DE, once they introduce Umbra frames they are going to be powercreepy as f*ck

If by chance the stats are the same as in the Chinese version, Excal Umbra will be better than Excal Prime.