Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'm curious, what is your favorite Warframe and why?

(XBOX)Ivan of Jupiter

Titania, because of her freedom of movement.  I just wish her LampLighter Skill was tethered within range of casting so it didn't go off into space and completely negate it's use...

Chroma, because he is THE strongest tank in the game in my opinion.

Nekros P., Because this rework made him very appealing to me, I mean not having to press 3 all the day?  Yes plz.  Not having 20 butchers being summoned with my 4, NICE!

That's my top 3.

Honorable mentions...

Mesa, because glass cannon frame is glass cannon frame.

Saryn P., all those DoT's... More Dots!!!  More!

for me its just your normal mag, I started with her and while I'm currently working on getting some new frames I already know, that one day after I eventually get rid of my mag, I will get her again, Ive killed every specter up to where I'm at with out them getting a single hit from them by as simple as this, zoom in with my attica with a max rank speed mod, one the fight starts magnitze, empty fully automatic crossbow with toxin mod till its dead, pull if you mod her right is the single most effective panic buton I've ever seen, it more or less kills everything up to level 25, and then after that it just takes 2-4 pulls and pull uses not alot of energy, mag is crowd control, she is a great crowd control, been using her since before specters of the rail, some may say shes the worst frame in the game, but I did my reashearch before hand,  I also made multiple accounts I never use any more to try volt and excalibur too, I don't mind volt, but I don't like excalibur at all, my fiancee uses vaylkr mostly, it's her favorite, she recently got nova p and she uses it alot too, but she's used alot of the other frames, I've seen how they work, I looked up how they work, as shuch I know how to negate their abilities in pvp and mag has just been the best for that. even so I don't do alot of conclave cause I know my limits. I'm attempting to get trinity to be my conclave frame. 

25 minutes ago, KeroroDo said:

Lokimasterrace and Mirage 

Loki because who doesn't like disarmed bombards and invisibility. True ninja of WF. I rate 5/7

and Mirage because HoM + synoid is lief (I'm part of the cancer mirage ik)

actually ash when he was first being worked on and released, was simply called ninja.

it was later changed to ash, loki is based off the loki spider which hides it's self on a highwall, and drops onto its prey, (hence it's passive being it's wall cling lasts 20 percent longer then other frames), and of course the connection everyone makes, the Nordic God of trickery and illusions, Loki. (explaining it abilities.)

so if anything loki is the patient spider waiting to drop onto its prey, and reak havoc on its life in a very deadly way.

Edited by cheriathelililox

33 minutes ago, GiraffaYandereBeetle said:

Broberon or Obe-Ron Tenno-bi

Damage, CC, healing, buffing, status immunity, partial immortality. EVERYTHING YOU COULD EVER WANT .

Great for casual and pub runs, double the challenge in harder runs.

And also the antlers.

Pretty much this,  plus he's got the whole "Holy Warrior"  look going on. 

Probably Mesa overall, But i've got a lot of time with Frost too. Lately i've been playing a lot with Inaros/Wukong though, and Titania. All fun frames.

I actually really used to enjoy playing as AD Nova, on high rank defense missions into really late waves. Need a frost/loki with you to survive though, and really dont get the chance to do this anymore since the void rework.

#1 nekros. Be judgemental all you want, but I always(unless it's d&d based game, ugh those complicated systems) go with necromancer. Also prime now features even more floppy danglers. Simply irresistible.

#2 trininity and chroma. My main source of joy in warframe is to grab some melee and go on a rampage to bash some faces (visors/tentacles/whatever) in, and those two specialize in this playstyle while giving comfort of not worrying about such mundane problems like dying.

Honorary mention: inaros. Because of purple shirted eye stabber cosplay. Kudos to anyone who gets this reference.
Also, #PantsForInaros, let's help him cover his shamelessness. We all need this auxiliary.

Edited by 5HV3N