Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nerfing. What was your biggest loss due to nerfing?

(PSN)FifaFutgiveaway

1 minute ago, NoticeMeValkyr-senpai said:

T

Just because you don't use them, don't mean that weapon/frame is DEAD.

The Point o want you get...

Is People want only OP and more OP items...

And when that get changed, they don't use it anymore when they are still good.

........... Because i don't use them? Literally 70% of that list is from people literally commenting on the thread that they also say they're now f*cked. People don't want OP items either, they want things that can scale/have some sense of tactical use to them. Thank God you don't work at DE. You wouldn't have a clue.

10 minutes ago, (PS4)FifaFutgiveaway said:

You literally just stated the obvious, ofc the frame/weapon is dead if nobody uses it e.g. Torid/Limbo/Grinlok/Penta/Akbolto/AkLex/Akvasto/Vasto Prime/Oberon/Ogris/Synoid Gammacor/Gammacor/Cestras/Castanas/Phage/Synapse/Stugg/Vulkok/Mutalist Cernos/Volt And man, many more....

Except most of those are used pretty often, except for mutalist cernos, it sucked on launch.

But two great weapons + one terrible in one update isn't so bad IMO.

8 hours ago, NoticeMeValkyr-senpai said:

If they get under THE NERF HAMMER

It's because they were OP, nothing get lost, they just get BALANCED

That's BS, just sayin'.

As for the topic, Kohm nerf was one of the worst imo, destroying unique weapon by turning it into boring hitscan for "performance reasons" (which are BS as well, I've played Warframe on my old PC that would be considered a toaster by many "master race" members and I never FPS problems severe enough to make me go on forums and yell "nerf it because it makes my frames per second drop").

8 hours ago, NoticeMeValkyr-senpai said:

Nope, people lost a lot of time, effort, materials, and faith in DE.

For me, Mag was my starter, and I always hated her. Greedy Pull made her somewhat useful, so I got her Prime and spend plat on the augment mod only for her to be nerfed right before she finished. Now Mag Prime sits collecting dust, unranked, in my inventory.

17 minutes ago, (PS4)FifaFutgiveaway said:

I haven't seen an ogris user in months same goes to stugg/castanas/synapse literally the list i've already stated. 

YOU haven't seen any, I've seen a lot of Ogris since the Kela mod was introduced, Stug is just underrated, and I see at least one dude using castanas or synpse every other week, they aren't as popular as meta weapons, but they aren't dead.

4 hours ago, K0bra said:

Excalibur Radial Blind nerf

totally quote this :) ....rip trinity s blessing too, rip mag prime for me, never played her again lately after rework cause i dont like her anymore ( that polarize nuke will remain in my memories tho ). Rip excalibur s blind...that was so awesome...it s still enjoyable but not very good anymore.

9 hours ago, NoticeMeValkyr-senpai said:

Yeh Nekros sure was OP. needed that nerfbat real hard. so many people playing him all the time. ruining games and stuff being all OP. yeh. thats EXACTLY what it was.

57 minutes ago, Praxxor said:

YOU haven't seen any, I've seen a lot of Ogris since the Kela mod was introduced, Stug is just underrated, and I see at least one dude using castanas or synpse every other week, they aren't as popular as meta weapons, but they aren't dead.

Agreed.

Nyx + Castanas is a must..

Synapse + Volt still exist

Napalm Ogris are Fun!

1 hour ago, (PS4)DesecratedFlame said:

Nope, people lost a lot of time, effort, materials, and faith in DE.

For me, Mag was my starter, and I always hated her. Greedy Pull made her somewhat useful, so I got her Prime and spend plat on the augment mod only for her to be nerfed right before she finished. Now Mag Prime sits collecting dust, unranked, in my inventory.

Another cry about GP...

GP is the game yeah? Right?

Mag don't have anyskill useful now right?

Fracturing Crush say Hi!

Magnetize + Crush say Hi!

Free Carrier Bullet Jump!

only because she was: PRESS 3 nuke every corpus weooooooooooo so balance!

or

1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 dude... Your keyboard.

9 hours ago, NoticeMeValkyr-senpai said:

Which is fine.

Except...they keep nerfing us, without touching any other aspect of the game.

Case in point: They wont want us cheesing missions using CC and power spam. So they troll us with the alerts from this weekend.

Trouble is, a lot of frames have no way to survive hordes like that, without their powers. If you are going to nerf frames and power use for balance fine. But you have to adjust the rest of the game to fit that new paradigm, and DE are absolutely not doing this.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)DesecratedFlame said:

correct

That's fun... Really.

They changed MAG because People only used 1 and 3, For give her a better set... And? People just want stay to the boring KEYBOARD killer mag.

Welp, this is what i think.

Ofc you have Your own thoughts.

Valkyr for me, the increasing aura made me stop playing her. I got 24% used on her, i liked her kit. The changing of her 4th was ok, but the increasing killed it. Too much whining from the players, when they go and spam a room clear in seconds.

2 hours ago, (PS4)FifaFutgiveaway said:

You literally just stated the obvious, ofc the frame/weapon is dead if nobody uses it e.g. Torid/Limbo/Grinlok/Penta/Akbolto/AkLex/Akvasto/Vasto Prime/Oberon/Ogris/Synoid Gammacor/Gammacor/Cestras/Castanas/Phage/Synapse/Stugg/Vulkok/Mutalist Cernos/Volt And man, many more....

The only way those are "dead" is that they aren't the best of the best, they're all good, people tend to only use the absolute best because they can't stand to actually try.

17 minutes ago, NoticeMeValkyr-senpai said:

They changed MAG because People only used 1 and 3, For give her a better set... And? People just want stay to the boring KEYBOARD killer mag.

Saryn's was ok since it gave her more synergy with her abilities but still do more or less the same amount of damage. Using all of your abilities do deal more damage

With Mag? I don't think it's the same. Just transferred 1 and 3 to 2. Needs a bit more buffs. Sure there are interactions between abilities but not as good as Saryn's.

I rarely care about nerfs or even buffs for that matter. Yet there is one instance which did dissapoint me: nerf of Diriga's Vulklok. I really didn't care about it's damage. I was more concerned with status chance and guaranteed electric procs. Much slower fire rate and lesser accuracy during movement (aka always) made what I cared about in it very unreliable and thus undesirable.

2 hours ago, Praxxor said:

Well, it all started with Greedy Pull I guess, poor Mag.

Even before greedy pull... There was a Time when mag had an infinitely scaling overshield bubble for example... And this was before OS was a thing.

Edited by Hypernaut1