The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PAX WEST 2016 News

Vlada91

I know for ash delux skin and he looks badass :smile: what's next? Did DE  revealed some more secret or what?

• The Infested door on the Liset is a teaser for a new Infested-based game system
• Silver Grove should release on consoles in around 2 weeks
• War Within will involve Archwings at some point (PC release date is still projected to be September)
• The devs would love to implement Dojos 2.0, but it's not something that's currently on the queue
• Next Warframe Theme: Musician/Virtuoso
• New Ash deluxe skin revealed...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbS4NXR5Pjc

Edited by Vlada91

Just now, kkinnison said:

Next frame is a music based frame.

and i am still waiting for that someone to share what was on page 1 of the script

Page 1 of the script was just the trailer with the Twin Queens from 4 months ago. It wasn't really a reveal, the prize was just having a paper with all the autographs.

Here's the rundown of stuff, not a lot.

• The Infested door on the Liset is a teaser for a new Infested-based game system
• War Within will involve Archwings at some point (PC release date is still projected to be September)
• The devs would love to implement Dojos 2.0, but it's not something that's currently on the queue
• New Ash deluxe skin revealed

a47cbfcd8885af616d625abde876bdb3.png

5 minutes ago, AM-Bunny said:

Page 1 of the script was just the trailer with the Twin Queens from 4 months ago. It wasn't really a reveal, the prize was just having a paper with all the autographs.

Here's the rundown of stuff, not a lot.

• New Ash deluxe skin revealed

Reveal hidden contents

a47cbfcd8885af616d625abde876bdb3.png

Tnx for info and FK,now DE creating mocart frame and big power is musician thing....oooh no -_- :sad:  the new frame is male with woman powers... What,he will play them to death xD

Edited by Vlada91

For me only hype right now is Ash skin and War Within quest... :sad: and i hope for some cool new badass armor set.

disappointment in DE for new frame level 100000 :D in the end all warframe become not ninja,becom manga cute dancing sci fi-gufi frames :D

Edited by Vlada91

5 minutes ago, Postal_pat said:

Because music is a woman's power :P

More importantly we're still missing two female frames to balance out the ratio of 14f - 16m

Yea nezha and wukong are bonus frame,so its more like is going to be mele.But with such a ridiculous power  would rather be the female frame....

Edited by Vlada91

33 minutes ago, Vlada91 said:

Tnx for info and FK,now DE creating mocart frame and big power is musician thing....oooh no -_- :sad:  the new frame is male with woman powers... What,he will play them to death xD

4 minutes ago, Vlada91 said:

Yea nezha and wukong are bonus frame,so its more like is going to be mele.But with such a ridiculous power  would rather be the female frame....

7kErAmc.gif

Don't be a d-bag.

Edited by EmptyDevil

3 minutes ago, LunarEdge7 said:

Dayum I'm reading some sexist-looking stuff right here.. hope it doesn't turn into a popcorn-maker thread.

And I thought all the music we needed was EDM mostly on Dubstep? Poor Banshee is gettin' some competition. xD

its more like all female are cool looking frame and have amazing power and all new mele frame are not....and now its not the power frame i looking for. i still see this as a disappointment and thats all :sad: 

2 minutes ago, Vlada91 said:

its more like all female are cool looking frame and have amazing power and all new mele frame are not....and now its not the power frame i looking for. i still see this as a disappointment and thats all :sad: 

Whoa, I never thought of it that way.

It's more like, the female frames are mostly support or do immense damage, and we're the tanky and CC ones.