Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Your name & why?

TESTAMENTEXE

As the title says, people often choose their names to be remembered as something significant to others or make a mark on some kinda community. Example: I used to write stories and decided to drop my old ones, thus causing a writers block for 2-3 months until my friend brought up a concept of a story and I replied "So this is my testament? You finally bring me my judgment" thus the legacy of my cancerus existence on warframe. The exe takes part of the name as in "start the beginning" and the story revolving around a simulation.

The only down side is getting messages from strangers giving me these weird response that seem very physiological horror film like... along with getting nit gritty names (I.e. Tessy or Testy) I preferred Test or Tesy)

Mines a shorter/tweaked version of an old name that I got from a name generator years ago. I shortened it,  added a later or 2 and now I'm "Echoa" (said like Echo). Just kinda work's,  short, sweet,  easy,  I respond to it just like my regular name. 

Edited by Echoa

I remember "Karl Sturnguard" to be the name of one of MediEvil heroes, in the Hall of Heroes. 
Man, the memories. I loved the PS One and MediEvil was probably my favorite game back then. 

Sturnguard was a templar knight that gave Sir Daniel the awesome shield. 

I love, and always loved, templar knights. I even do medieval reenactments in my real (real? is it real?) life, and wear templar outfits. 
Since I didn't want to just steal the name, I modified it to my liking, as Sturm = in German is "tempest, storm" and Gaard.. well, it's a kind of way to say "guard" in an alternative way, I guess.

Here it is. 

Drag : from a long ago, liked dragons a lot , tought of dragn but Drag looked cooler and simple

the ''778'' part : well its suposed to be only ''78'' to sound like ''seven nights'' (if pronouced little bit fast), because its was the 7th night on the summer that i started having my first own account on a game, then the other 7 appeared so that i would never see anyone with this nickname.

Warning word wall                              Ghost because when i started warframe a few years back i thouht it looked cool and liu because basiclly no one would have it then i stopped play warframe for a year or so give or take return and got attached to this acount if i could change my name for free(stupid 200 plat) i would change it to voidwalker because i walk over voids duh

Unus because I have learned to much Latin in my existance to let it go wasted. Also, because I'm annoyingly literal and spent all my creative names in other games (Rambling Hominid, Disgruntled Ascendant Primate, Preturbed Anthropoid, etc). In the end, I settled on "One Man".