Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's wrong with the PLAYERS?

(PSN)Sir-_-Glad

I log onto the Forums, ready to help and answer questions and get blasted by people saying "no! The game is horrible now! We want bla bla bla bla"

Look, you need to get over yourself. Do you know how hard DE works to make the game fun and exciting? 

Oh... You're out of stuff to do? You've done all of the map? Try conclave. It'll keep you occupied.

Dont like conclave? Try fashion frame. That's always fun!

But you don't like sitting in the relays and having fun... Ah... I see.

Well have you tried building a clan from the ground up? Or an alliance? The game will never die. It has SO much to offer. 

As for the updates? Relax, they will come. Take a break if you must. Or feed your dog. 

Good day people.

my only problems are the unnecessary amounts of farming, waiting and plat walls. spend a week getting parts which you can get bs'ed from ridiculous drop tables, when you finally get them it requires more farming with resources and nitain which can only be obtained through alerts and when you finally have all that you have to wait 3 days... -_-

14 minutes ago, (PS4)gggglllaaadddeea said:

I was in no way complaining.

More of offering more stuff to do 

Then you need to express yourself differently. Your title states that there is something wrong with people who are disheartened with the direction the game has taken and you've told them to get over themselves. You are complaining about those players.

As one of the people feeling that way your post is not only insulting but unhelpful. 

''The game will never die'' Don't use hyperbole. The game will die one day, it's just a matter of time.

Edited by DeMonkey

nah I don't freak out over pixels.. warframe has lost it's heart (void 1.0) and the Defibrillator (TWW) wont be able to revive it to it's former glory.

you know what they say when a person has a stroke right? that when they recover a part of their body died never to work properly again<< ( the state we are in now in the game)

13 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

Then you need to express yourself differently. Your title states that there is something wrong with people who are disheartened with the direction the game has taken and you've told them to get over themselves. You are complaining about those players.

As one of the people feeling that way your post is not only insulting but unhelpful. 

''The game will never die'' Don't use hyperbole. The game will die one day, it's just a matter of time.

Of course the game will die one day. What I said was neither insulting now unhelpful. In fact if I was a player who thought the game was coming to an end I would have read my topic and said "hmm I'll try some of those things out, maybe they're alright." 

Then you have those caught up in their own ways complaining about the game not getting enough updates.

1. It's a free game.

2. New updates and prime frames every 4-5 months.

3. It's a free game.

6 minutes ago, ranks21 said:

nah I don't freak out over pixels.. warframe has lost it's heart (void 1.0) and the Defibrillator (TWW) wont be able to revive it to it's former glory.

you know what they say when a person has a stroke right? that when they recover a part of their body died never to work properly again<< ( the state we are in now in the game)

one thing i hope that the void will be great again one day... now that relic are here there basically useless besides argon crystals, farming parts in void was more fun than boring missions

5 minutes ago, (PS4)gggglllaaadddeea said:

Of course the game will die one day. What I said was neither insulting now unhelpful. In fact if I was a player who thought the game was coming to an end I would have read my topic and said "hmm I'll try some of those things out, maybe they're alright." 

Then you have those caught up in their own ways complaining about the game not getting enough updates.

1. It's a free game.

3. It's a free game.

4. Ridiculous wait times

1 minute ago, (PS4)gggglllaaadddeea said:

1. It's a free game.

3. It's a free game.

You really don't think what you said was insulting? Even after I've specifically mentioned the bits that are? 

Apologies, I don't particularly care what you think about your topic nor did I ask, you're biased.

It's a free game is no excuse, it's their job to develop this game to the best of their ability in order to get people paying for plat. If they can't keep people happy and paying then that's a bad thing.

Incorrect. If you look at the increase in time between updates then we won't be seeing another for about 10-11 months. I don't see why you included Prime Access. They have just as much content as a weekly update.

7 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

You really don't think what you said was insulting? Even after I've specifically mentioned the bits that are? 

Apologies, I don't particularly care what you think about your topic nor did I ask, you're biased.

It's a free game is no excuse, it's their job to develop this game to the best of their ability in order to get people paying for plat. If they can't keep people happy and paying then that's a bad thing.

Incorrect. If you look at the increase in time between updates then we won't be seeing another for about 10-11 months. I don't see why you included Prime Access. They have just as much content as a weekly update.

I'll allow you to vent.

1 minute ago, (PS4)gggglllaaadddeea said:

I'll allow you to vent.

I take it you have no counter argument? I'm assuming that because you're attempting to discredit my posts by stating I'm angry and thus irrational.

I can assure you nothing is further from the truth. 

do you know how hard DE Works on this game? before it was probably 1 workday, 7 to 8 hours a day as normal people, and now its like what, 3-4 hours a day for the top notch

this is what i love when a business gets successfull and the boss and top employees who worked hard (normal days 8 hours) starts to work less and less and less, few hours a day now compared to before.

its funny man, it really is. you should get your brain up to function properly before you make a thread about successfull people and how little they work after being successfull.

9 minutes ago, SoulEaterReaper said:

do you know how hard DE Works on this game? before it was probably 1 workday, 7 to 8 hours a day as normal people, and now its like what, 3-4 hours a day for the top notch

this is what i love when a business gets successfull and the boss and top employees who worked hard (normal days 8 hours) starts to work less and less and less, few hours a day now compared to before.

its funny man, it really is. you should get your brain up to function properly before you make a thread about successfull people and how little they work after being successfull.

You have their schedule? 

Thats creepy.

I'm sorry. Have I seen this post before? It feels like I've seen this exact post preaching the same thing as the last few post.

"Tenno complaining about other Tenno complaining." 

The meta is unreal. I swear I've seen three or four other post in the past few days on this topic. 

Edited by DrakoKnight48
Subtracting an unneeded word.

People are not going to like every change made, especially with such major overhauls.

I love the changes to void and the starchart, i vastly prefer farming fissures to T3 survival..

I still need more of a carrot to get me interested though, i can see myself getting bored after I finish getting Titania. Rathuum was fun though, so I guess we just need a few more regular events with some worthwhile rewards.

Its really no biggie, ive other games to play while I wait for things that peak my interest.