Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Silver Grove: U2

[DE]Megan

Still waiting for a Heliocor I can take with me up to space, but this'll have to suffice for now.

Looking forward to trying these out. If nothing else, they're rather pretty.

I'll admit I'm a bit disappointed that the Rakta Dark Dagger won't be coming with a syndicate burst because it means I won't be able to use it for infinite Prowl.

In wonder if the lack of syndicate bursts means the Rakta Dark Dagger will be able to equip the syndicate mod. Probably not, but I can hope.

14 minutes ago, BlackCoMerc said:

Aaaaaand on to other things.

Face it: While the passives are a good idea in theory, their implementation...leaves much to be desired. Most of these passives are simply not sufficient to make these weapons viable in place of better damage dealers or weapons with wide knockdown AoE on jump attacks. Had they at least retained the Syndicate proc, they would have been able to compete as damage with utility. As they are, though...they are so niche that most of them will likely never see use.

Should have made them all Mastery rank 13's and gave them huge boosts. But Ivara doesn't care about low damage.... BWAHAHAHA Extra EXTRA credits

Just reading through the different passives, the perrin sequence one seems the most lackluster of them all. It should be changed to maybe work off of the credits you gain throughout a mission to deal more damage instead of simply more credits.

1 minute ago, arm4geddon-117 said:

So now with the Synoid nerdocore you can spam platoons of allied corpses when SOTD was butchered to 7 shadows to prevent performance issues on low end machines?

rotfl

I tried to tell everyone, and they accused me of tinfoil hatting:

Mirage: Best crowd control in the game. Gets it nerfed just before the release of Vauban Prime, a good crowd controller himself, but subpar to Mirage.

Loki: Nerfed his ability to use powers to get through laser gates because it was OP. Then released an augment for Ivara that lets her...yep, use powers to get through laser gates.

Nerfed Nekros Prime Shadows. Create a weapon that can give you a legion of reanimated allies from dead enemies that outnumber the frame dedicated to doing just that...

Good to know I need never waste plat on Forma again. After all, anything worth it will be obsoleted by something with a higher power level in a few months to a year anyway. So why bother.

9 minutes ago, arm4geddon-117 said:

So now with the Synoid nerdocore you can spam platoons of allied corpses when SOTD was butchered to 7 shadows to prevent performance issues on low end machines?

rotfl

There is probably a hard cap on the number that can be summoned. I wouldn't be surprised if it only generates one at a time.