Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Silver Grove: U2

[DE]Megan

I didn't suspect that incessant suggestion of giving the Secura Lecta bonus credits would get in, as it's such a dull and ineffective ability, but it appears it somehow got in. I'm sitting on more than 4 million credits, do I need more? No, not in the slightest.

And, honestly, the average player should easily be swimming in credits by the time they max out any of the Syndicates, so that bonus is just so... useless. It also doesn't match the role convention of the Perrin Sequence, who field the Defensive Corpus equipment (and their variant name, 'Secura', is obviously a play on the word 'Security').

There were definitely better suggestions than this.

On the brighter side, I'm happy to see my suggestion for the Synoid Heliocor was included (reconstructing the enemy into an ally with the intended role of Support), which is kind of funny because I'm not aligned to Cephalon Suda so I'll also never get to use it (also self imposed denial to ever get caught up in the drama of trade ever again).

As well, all the other functions seem reasonable. Plus, it's cool to see that the Corpus Announcer is apparently back, though I have yet to hear it myself. Overall, I'm just very passionate to argue that the mechanic provided to the Secura Lecta is absolutely useless to the players that should be able to acquire it.

Okay...a couple issues. Telos Boltace's aoe ability does not add to the combo counter, it should on the basis that the gunblade charge attacks add to combo counters as well. Synoid Heliocore is the only one of the syndicate melees to have WORSE damage stats than it's non syndicate version. Telos Boltace has the same base damage, just the numbers moved around. Seriously, all the other syndicate melee's got all around buffs PLUS their new tricks, and the synoid heliocore gets a nerf to it's damage?

Side note, really DE, no syndicate procs on the melee in favor of these passives? Come on...

no syndicate blast.

three words that killed this whole gig for me. At least ANY augument for ANY melee weapon from perin? EVER?
Seriously, shield recharge proc on lecta (yes, chroma, vex armor) was only reason I was excited for syndicate melees (and for it to not suck, as stats indicate it still does).
That's one brutal hype derail.

33 minutes ago, [DE]Taylor said:

Can you reproduce this in another mission? Just jumped in-game to test this and it's working fine for me.

im getting problems with warframe power sounds not working too. just jumped in toa exterm on jupiter only to have the ending sounds of excals powers missing

Edited by the_lazy_engi

Hm. Well, I can't confirm it myself, but to those worried about the new Synoid obsoleting Nekros, it probably won't. Info this early is unreliable, but the Wiki claims it can only have one enemy clone out at a time, and they can only live up to 30 seconds.

While it would have needed A limit, my interest in getting it as someone normally apathetic about melee poofed pretty quick.

Edited by OvisCaedo

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Silver Grove: U2

Additions

Syndicate Melees
VXWS19k.jpg

Represent your favorite Syndicate

CEPHALON SUDA
Synoid Heliocor
- This intelligent hammer takes an enemy killed by a channeled attack and recomposes them as an ally if their Codex entry is complete. Any fatal strike with this weapon also performs a codex scan. (Weapon Bonus by Design Council collaboration) 

Any reason for synoid heliocor to not display suda's logo? The energy in game (and in the banner) looks exactly like vanilla heliocor, which takes away the "represent your favorite syndicate" part away from this weapon

Here's a thread with some pics: 

Edited by -----LegioN-----

1 hour ago, Inarticulate said:

In wonder if the lack of syndicate bursts means the Rakta Dark Dagger will be able to equip the syndicate mod. Probably not, but I can hope.

I just verified that you can equip the Dark Dagger mod "Gleaming Blight" on the Rakta Dark Dagger.  So far it's not much different than the regular Dark Dagger.  I haven't been able to get overshields yet because I've been doing nothing but Stealth kills so far. 

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Corrected the Ducat pricing for Nyx Prime Systems and Volt Prime Chassis, they were using the common sell price when they are uncommon drops.

Are we going to get the difference if we've sold at the lower prices....I'm sure I've sold a volt prime chassis.

And still no fixes for titania razorwing getting stuck on stuff....